Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 5. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
yeah you are correct it's hard to find a good ICO nowadays. I think it's not a waste of time if we found the right bounty . personally I check their whitepaper,concept , activities and popularity to choose a good bounty. you'll learn to find the right one with experiences
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Now the bounties are very popular and many people participate in them, but the bounty is still worth participating.
Activity: 122
If you have free time, then it's worth participating in the bounty.  If the company has reached the soft cap, then you will get your coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think the best times of bounty campaigns has gone . With a glut of the market and non-stop increasing amount of bounty participants bounties will become a waste of time soon . Nowadays , unpaid bounties or coins which are lose 70% of value after getting to exchanges is a common thing , so I definitely can't name it a "great passive income" =\
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time for me because this is all that i do to earn money. Joining in bounty signature campaign and in social media campaign to earn reward until end of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.
It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978
But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

A bounty campaign can not be a passive income because you need to make an effort to do advertising for the project. But you can make money even when the market is red if you choose a prospective project.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

First and foremost, I don't think bounties are a passive income stream. It's an active income. Passive means money works for you. As a bounty hunter, you should spend time and effort to get stakes and earn tokens for your hardwork. For me, it is worth as long both the project and bounty manager are highly trusted, reputable and with integrity. We might not blame them if they dump it, after all, they did their part in helping to promote an ICO. Yes, we all need money, and it's normal for them to cash it out once it opens on the market.
Activity: 23
Joining bounty campaigns is a great way to earn income, but not really passive income since you really have to do the activities as required by the bounty manager.

You can only gain passive income when you really don't have to do anything, something like when you invest money and just wait for it to grow.

For me, joining bounty campaigns will help generate income from all the work that you do, and some campaigns might pay, while some others won't.

The best thing to do is to join campaigns with reputable managers plus conducting your own research on the ICO to know if it's bound to become successful or not.
Activity: 81
Maybe the reason you call it passive is because you think making profit in bitcoin seems so slow and until now what you have work for does not given you yet...and you're not sure if the ICO project will succeed...all I can say is.. don't give up and be patient..and active in your work
Activity: 73
It all depends on which project you choose,now a lot of bonus programs,if you choose a good bonus program,you will get good money,I do not think it is a waste of time.
Activity: 305

You are correct,  with a lot of scam ICO right now it is very hard to trust any upcoming projects.  The best that we can do is to check first,  do a very good research before we join in any bounty campaign to ensure that we can earn in any bounty and to avoid from any scam ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
If you are able to choose the best bounty campaigns, you can make real money.
The first thing you need to do is check the background of the developers and read their white papers to know if that project is likely to succeed.
You can also join their Telegram group.
Activity: 83
As an investors, traders, and also as a bounty participants choosing a good ICO's and bounties is very challenging because there are so many scam ICO's projects. But we do our best to find good bounties that provides our daily passive way living.
Activity: 142
Some bounty campaigns can bring you very decent profit, but some just few dollars. So you never know. I try to pick only decent projects with strong teams and detailed whitepapers.
Activity: 147
It seems to me worth it to participate in the bounty.  This is a good way to earn coins.  And you do not risk losing money.
Activity: 350
for me, this is a good passive income not spending my main time in crypto and I can do my usual things
Activity: 357
Everything has a plan ,so to prevent an scam bounty make sure that you have enough knowledge about researching it ,and be active in their social media sites because if they are not active this is a sign of an scam bounty.
Activity: 66
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn
Activity: 350
It all depends on the selected campaign. If the campaign is chosen unsuccessfully, then it really will turn into a loss of time.
Activity: 51
For me personally. I consider bounty campaign as a greats passive income. I joined some good campaign and i get some good payout although there are also campaigns that do not pay. Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: