Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 8. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

It's right, there are lots of scam project, airdrop and bounty everyday. It made me wonder so much when decide which one to do, because all that sounds so great and don't want to give up anything. But now, I am more wise to choose which campaign to join, by find out clearly about them before joining (community, the way how they celebrate their airdrop and bounty, news daily about them)
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I would not say that participation in bounty companies is a passive activity. The brain is constantly at work, motor functions are performed, all the time it is necessary to do something actively.
Activity: 504

I do not think so my time is wasted with the bounty campaigns because it also makes me work every day and I'm paying for it a lot usually people do not profit
 in their bounty so they complain.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
I usually check my bounties on ICOdrops and through the amazix announcements. These bounty providers are better since they have a good moderators and your time won't come to waste.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
bounty campaigns seem to be wasting time, this may be because of the long distance to receive the benefits of the work we do. but if the project is indeed successful, then this is a very large passive income
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Bounty is a good source of passive income. It can help you improve the size of your portfolio
Agreed. I personally came to crypto with little money for a beautiful life and decided to spend it with benefit. Now I have enough income to live beautifully and without losing the volume of the portfolio.
Activity: 70
Bounty campaign in my opinion is one of best option to make easy money from internet that we can do it anywhere and anywhen. By doing easy task we can earn good reward, more campaign will be more reward we get it. Although bounty campaign is my second job but this program is very helpfull to give me extra money.
Activity: 102
Bounty is a good source of passive income. It can help you improve the size of your portfolio
Activity: 140
It all depends on you, what kind of bounty you choose... You can get a very good profit, and you can waste time. It is necessary to take seriously the choice of bounty companies
Activity: 176
MeVu
Great passive income, how much time do you spend by doing bounties? I think that not so much. Very profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
To earn in bounty companies need to work very well, and at the moment still have to lead a lot of projects about 100 to pull good money from here
Activity: 238
Now it is very difficult to find a good program. Last year I started participating in the bounty. I did not know anything about this and took part in different programs. And they all paid well! This year everything is much worse. But who does nothing, he will not earn anything  Smiley
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Today you won’t  earn much on baunty and it is impossible to call it income. Many people participate in baunty and such work pay a little and you have to wait half a year when coins enter the market.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Yes, now there are more scammers and, accordingly, it is very difficult to find a suitable bounty.But still you need not to despair and work hard.And in the end you will be generously rewarded.The time when you spend will be converted into your wallet in the form of tokens Grin
Activity: 238
The bounty program is a very good way get good income about one year ago. Now the amount of the participants are high and rewards are low. But still, there are good bounty programs also. Social media bounty campaign has the huge amount of participants than other campaigns. My strategy is, joins with Reddit, Streem, Medium, content creation and the signature campaign. That category has fewer participants rates, then I can earn more than social bounty with fewer efforts.
Activity: 210
The gift campaign gifts are very useful for us participants. We work on this campaign at leisure so there is no need to leave the core job. The bounty campaign is a light work but it has a lot of income
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hello, I do bounty in my spare time when the market in the fall. I do not sell tokens earned in the Bounty, I wait when there will be growth.
Activity: 120
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Because I believe that all bounties want us to earn and do their job just to pay us but sometimes they were unlucky that their campaign may not be successful.. So Joining campaign I always pray for my bountys to be successful in order for them to paid all my hardwork and of course my expenses. I know there were bounties who just ran away but I know there were a lot more that can be trusted.. so I continue to participate and trust bounty campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
No, it's not a waste of time I earn money with this, So i can't say that I only wasting my time with this, I know that there's income with this. But make sure that what you will join is a legit one so that you"ll earn much.
Activity: 104
I believe that taking part in a bounty campaign is an excellent beginning for a deep study of the crypto currency market. After acquiring some experience, you can significantly increase your income in this area of ​​activity.
Pages:
Jump to: