Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 12. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
first of all hardwork pays everything, while you are hunting some bounty campaigns you must do some research on the project you want to join. reading white paper can really help a lot choosing good ICO, by knowing if the project will click to the community as well as the team is a legit one. you must check also for the bounty managers who is holding the campaign, if you think that manager have a lot of successful campaign and an active BM. social media links of the campaign abd telegram must exist and active also at the same time. thats what im looking for, and im think its an legit one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In the past, it was a big revenue when you made an advertising campaign for the ICO, but now it is not as before too many people know it, the amount of rewards when the ICO is very little. It's not worth the time you've been involved. I dropped advertising media campaign,
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
I think the ones except signature campaign is waste of time. Especially social media campaign are totally useless. But signature campaigns might really bring good money sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Other bounties maybe waste of time but before you must join in the project you need to research about it, and also whitepaper and roadmap.

When you find a very good ICO and participate in its Bounty, it will be not any waste of time. I am sure that it will give you the money which you can later invest in other cryptocurrencies. I do love Bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
For me it is  more of a great passive income. Most of the bounty campaigns I have joined were successful, so my efforts were rewarded. It is a great opportunity for me to earn extra money at my spare time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
To me bounty campaign is great income
not passive actually. Because after all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do,
so is not suitable to call the bounty campaign as a passive income. Our time and Our effort is our investment in doing bounty task everyday. How to find a great bounty? Look the project information it can found in whitepaper. To me the most important thing too take a look is the product of the project. How that coin will be use in crypto world. Coins that can use even no exchange. For an example. Coin that is one way of payment in shopping. Something like that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

This is gonna be a worth to tey especially if you do not have much time to do instead of wasting a lot of time playing video games or just surfing into the social meda then why should you not give this a try because joining in a bounty campaign is really gonna give you a huge profit by just a simple thing to do. And compared to just doing nothing why dont you do this and waste you time in this at least there are a chance that you get a lot of profit at least you try. There are a lot of getting rich because of this kind of stuff.
Activity: 180
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time if you really chose the best project then you will get a big money. You can have a own income here and earn more for your future. Always think about where you will enter.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
As you said this is a great great passive income,i agree too because i already experienced it ,i remember when i earned almost 500 dollar and i was surprised,but if you want to join in any bounty make sure that you have enough research,this is to prevent scam and wasting time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Its great opportunity to income in cryptoworld.
You can earn some ETH for start trading or investing.
Activity: 98
This is a good idea and you only need to invest your free time and perseverance, you do not have to spend money to invest in it but still get the reward if you choose the right project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think bounties can be a great way of having a passive income if you just work hard and find the right campaign you are golden but sometimes you just find a campaign which sucks.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

That's right, some bounty is just a scam and it produces shitcoin. Why do I keep joining the bounty? because when the project is a huge success and continues to grow, you will feel the results are great. But, be careful in choosing bounty, everyone has their own way of joining bounty, some see from whom the bounty manager, some see by reading whitepapernya first, visit the website and see the roadmap. So, if you get an impressive project you will feel the results.
Activity: 156
I think if you have free time, then it's worth participating in the bounty. You have to choose the good project ofcourse, you won't lose your investments with a good project.
Activity: 172
If you do not have the money to invest in ICO, then the bounty is a good way to earn coins without risk and investment.
Activity: 103
Depends on the company.  If the company has a promising future, it is worth participating in the bounty to get coins.
Activity: 378
If you are unlucky with a particular project, you do not need to consider all bounty a waste of time and effort. After all, today this is the most affordable and easy way to earn money for everyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
So many participant are engaging in the all bounty campaign and it is deceasing the earning of every person. But we cannot say that it is a total waste of time and some time can not say that it is a high great passive income. Because no body know that which bounty will give high reward of work.
Activity: 154
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, instead  it is a great passive income that doesn't need to invest with money.  It is true that there are some bounties that don't give tokens or rewards after months of participating but it doesn't mean that all of bounties are the same,  it is like not all people are evil. There are bounty campaigns that we could trust and rely on. You just have to look for a good one, good managers and always do your own research about it. So that you won't waste time and effort.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110

indeed this is the weakness of the crypto world, too many scams. I think fraud in bounty and ico can make everyone saturated, and I believe the development of crypto world can be weakened. I still follow the bounty, but do not really hope.
Pages:
Jump to: