Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 7. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It's a great passive income at its best and a wast of time and effort at its worst. That's how i defined bounty campaigns from ICO because there are ICO that comes off the chart the moment its token hits cryptoexchange while others also declined its ICO price when it's already there in the market. But what makes it even worse is that when you are in a scam ICO and you will get nothing out of it resulting to a waste of time and effort.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It is a great passive income though I wouldn't actually classified as a passive income since you have to accomplish each tasks given in the bounty campaign hands on to earn the reward so it is not so passive for me.
Bounty campaigns to me is not and will never be a waste of time. Reasons being I have always been profitable from it since I ever started doing bounties.
Activity: 271
Bounty campaign is not a passive income since you need to do task in order to gain rewards. Passive income is when you are doing nothing but still have money, one example is investment on companies such as stocks.
Some bounty campaigns are a sheer waste of time, the projects of the programs seeks to add no value to the market
Activity: 238
In my opinion bounty campaign is the big source of passive income because if you have good knowledge about how to study and research about the project you will definitely make good money. I think if we should join as many as possible good bounty to earn passive income
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I just chose like several campaigns and worked on them and not think about something that I can cheat. I know from personal experience that those who cheat and cheat usually ends badly! There is karma and if you have deceived someone-you are for it is sure to answer!! And the campaign should just choose carefully read read the product information to look for resources about it and draw conclusions!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Since you need to work several hours to earn something you can't call it as passive income.
Activity: 364
I will never tag bounty campaigns as waste of time. This is because if you take it very serious, you will yield much more than what you expected
Activity: 94
As for the other fields, it mostly depends on your skills and experience. But i think that it can become a great passive income if you work hard.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It depends on the campaign itself. If you are a person that praise the time more than anything, bounty campaign would not be your choice because it takes a long time to withdraw your money through campaign because of some stuff like KYC and late distribution. Yet sometimes you would probably see few of good campaigns that offer high distribution when the campaign ends.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bounty Campaigns are not designed for people to earn money for minimal work, the idea is to empower and reward people who are interested in their project to help advertise it to the world. But, where there is money, there is greed. Now we have 'people' (I'm sure that a large portion of these 'people' are just 1 person handling multiple accounts) joining campaigns without caring for what they join or the ideals of the project (that's how scam projects get their coverage) and are in it just for the money.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
bounty campaigns seem to be wasting time, this may be because of the long distance to receive the benefits of the work we do. but if the project is indeed successful, then this is a very large passive income

Yes you need to become good in spotting the few pearls in between all the dust, most projects go nowhere, not even to a proper exchange and the coins get dumped at exchanges like Etherdelta where they also call it the graveyard of coins...you have to find the few that are making a difference and then supporting that one can make a difference in your life.
EtherDelta is a money maker. Investors dump coins on there though a bunch of coins and money could be made over in that website.
Activity: 112
It is rather too unfortunate that we have to grapple with scam ICOs and many coins that may never be listed in an y exchange until after one year. What informs my choice of bounty is not trust in their project but my determination to do something different.

Activity: 360
Merit: 120
bounty campaigns seem to be wasting time, this may be because of the long distance to receive the benefits of the work we do. but if the project is indeed successful, then this is a very large passive income

Yes you need to become good in spotting the few pearls in between all the dust, most projects go nowhere, not even to a proper exchange and the coins get dumped at exchanges like Etherdelta where they also call it the graveyard of coins...you have to find the few that are making a difference and then supporting that one can make a difference in your life.
Activity: 154
This should be a warning to all bounty participants. Not all ICOs you see that have a good whitepaper, or a nicely built website is legitimate. Faking is easy nowadays especially now that everything is becoming hightech and things can be openly learned through the internet. I have joined quite a number of bounties and I am not a hundred percent sure that all are profitable but I make sure that I am far from being scammed. Luckily, I haven't experienced it yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Doing campaign on your free times can't be called waste of time since when you receive your award it is satisfying moment, all you have to do is do lot of campaign on other site too, so that at least you can expect something at the end of the campaign, one or two won't pay you but at least the other will pay you big, then its a risk-win-win sitiation. With respect to it being a passive income, like I said initially, it depends. If you are the type that gets the token, hits exchange and you sell off without bothering what becomes of the project in the future, then you may consider it as such, but I personally see it as more of a long term investment than a passive income, if you are the type like me that is willing to HODL.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Actually bounty is the easiest thing to do, because we only need time and do some existing campaign rules. And with us follow the bounty will get enough income for daily needs if you do a full time bounty.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I think the bounty campaign is not a waste of time. Because all this time I get a side income from a bounty campaign. If you are patient then bounty campaign is suitable for you. Because it takes a lot of time to earn an income.
Activity: 102
I dont think if bounty campaign is a wast of time in any way, there has  been cases where bounties have been reported as scams, an the hunters efforts gone to waste, but this is not a frequent happening. There are actually good bounties which pay quite well in the cry[t platform, it our responsibility as bounty hunters to look for such quality bounties , authenticate them and make sure we are not involved in scam campaigns oither wise our efforts in these long tiresome bounties go to waste
Activity: 140
If you have free time or you are afraid to invest in ICO, then the bounty is the best choice.  I advise you to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 476
Bounty campaign can give you a great passive income because it  can give you a free token when the bounty start distributing the token the best thing to do is to hold so that it is more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: