Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 18. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I join a bounty company only if I study the project and I like it or it will have a lot of advertising and a lot of people will talk about it. But now in bounty companies there are a lot of people (1500 - 2000 people) and the reward at the end will be very small, 10-20 dollars. Time bounty companies gone (
Why is bounty a waste of time? It is absolutely a great source of income for me knowing that its a good opportunity to this because it is easy and i dont need to delosit any amount of money just to earn. I just need to have a understanding and knowledge abount bitcoin and by that i can esrn tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
well, I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I've been following bounty campaigns for so long, I've been getting bounties in every bounty campaign and I've trusted one manager, often managers who I trust get a new project I'll join soon.

It would be helpful if you are going to share the name of that manager for us to join the bounties he/she is managing. Is that okay on your part?

I am not expert on looking after a good project but my number 1 basis is the Team of Developers, they must be trusted and has good reputation because without a great team of developers it is impossible for an ICO to be successful. Second is the usefulness of the platform, is the project really helps the society and is it for long term / lifetime use by many.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Well, I would consider bounty as active passive income, because you investing your time and effort. so not extremely passive..there are quite a number of bounty campaigns out there that has paid its participants.. if you choose a good bounty campaign, it will be a great income
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time for me because this is all that i do to earn money. Joining in bounty signature campaign and in social media campaign to earn reward until end of the project.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign is not a waste time intead it helps your free time  productive.  It is hard to identify if we choose the right or wrong campaign. Just do some research before you join and have faith of what you are doing. If your lucky enough it will generate pssive income.
Activity: 240
Bounty is really not a waste of time, there are quite a number of bounty campaigns out there that has paid their participants quite well, and had put in quite a good reward system, some bounty hunters have made quite a lot from the bounty programs. There are a number of bounties that. Have turned out to be. Scams, spoiling the bounty reputation but most actually pay
Activity: 91
Gratuity is not a waste of time. Bounty, in my opinion, is a simple way of making money by following some rules, but many bounty scheme, we need to be careful insight into their site and white paper, to understand what their plan.
Activity: 140
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

At my early ages doing bounty, i might wasted alot of my time. Because i often ended up not getting paid. But now i already know what to dobefore joining a bounty, take a look at the manager first, their website, their roadmap and team, and also the programs/ideas behind the project. But it wont be a warranty you will not get scammed, in the end we might need luck too
copper member
Activity: 308
Who says it is waste of time?  Angry There are some bounty hunters who selected bounty campaigns as their main income so, I think it is a great passive income for anyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign is offering an opportunity to earn new alt coins that might have a great value in the future, make sure you find them and you won't consider it as a waste of time.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
I would say it really depends on the bounty campaign and on the projects. So there are some really bad bounty managers, who dont pay your rewards. Then of course its a waste of time. But i also received a lot of bounty rewards with a high value behind. So if you choose the right one, its a great passive income or a great way to get to cryptos without investing and risking to loose your own money!
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

it depends on the particular bounty campaign, so i think that it can be both wasting of time and a good source of income, you should choose carefully

Yup, because if you dont choose a good bounty that it may be a scam or low allocation for a long period of time then it is a waste of time, but if you find a good campaign then it is nice and you can earn a good income with that campaign.
Activity: 114
It all depends on how the end of bounty that we follow, if it turns out it is legit and successful then bounty is a great passive income. If it's a scam then it's a waste of time. Therefore, we must be picky in deciding which bounty we will follow, not to get stuck in a bounty scam. But sometimes what we believe today can also be a scam. Notice how community activities, team members, bounty advisors and managers. If everything shows a positive thing maybe bounty is not a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
some bounty campaign wasted my time it's like 70% bounty campaign i've been joined is shitcoin.
well, it is sad to hear that, but you have gained your experience, so now it will be easier for you to find a proper one, am i right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

it depends on the particular bounty campaign, so i think that it can be both wasting of time and a good source of income, you should choose carefully
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
some bounty campaign wasted my time it's like 70% bounty campaign i've been joined is shitcoin.
Activity: 210

If the token bounty we are waiting for is never given or never paid will be felt once if we have waste of time. For that, I am very careful in choosing a gift campaign, so as not to get caught in fraud campaigns and token bounty can we accept.
Activity: 26
Really, if now there is a lot of fraud, I also have begun to be confused to determine which bounty is roughly legit. While I am thoroughly investigating the bounty that I follow, so as not to waste our hard work later.
Activity: 144
What we are discussing is the abundance crusades which are extremely rich in this gathering. All of the records in this gathering are taking an interest in these projects that compensation you digital currencies or bitcoins in chose situations, I think it is an awesome wellspring of pay uncommonly the errands are truly simple when you have the things you require and most extraordinarily when you realize what to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
wasting time ? does not seem. because although much time I use to take care of the bounty that I follow it does not waste my time with useless because some projects proved to pay and certainly pay the time I use

is not my time not wasted?
Pages:
Jump to: