Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 16. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
clearly say can't! my friend earned (though not yet withdrawn money), I certainly hope that the bounty company and I will bring income. companies choose their own carefully studying. I am sure that everything will work out
Activity: 82
The bounty campaign this time have turn out to be something else, expect but a few are paying what they have promise and keep to it,some shortlist participate with KYC .
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
Lately, bounty became a huge disappointment. It became a rule to wait month or 2 before paying bounty hunters. C'mon, after 2 month price usually go to the lowest, usually less than  ICO price. Morpheus bounty is the worst one, waiting since April. And they banned me from the telegram channel for telling them how they suck. Bounty manager is a moron, not keeping his word. I would spread awareness about them and encourage others to do the same! They should stop to treat us like shit!
Activity: 63
Hi Guys, I am a new comer. I am junior manager. I have earn bounty token from bounty campaign because I have just begun to join a project in bounty campaign. But, I think that Bounty campaign will give me the great passive income because I have cousin who joined bounty campaign and he had earned a lot of money from bounty campaign.
Activity: 34
Bounty campaigns can bne a very good income source if you know which campaigns to take part in, there has been a rise in scam projects that have led to loss of money and time wastage for bounty hunters, but it doesn't mean that all of. Them are sacms, some of these. Campaigns are actually good and pay quite well in the long run
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
It really depends on what campaign are you into, there are many kinds of campaign, like social media, signature, moderation, translation and many other campaigns and I think if you are into all of them I know that you will prosper in your wallet, it really takes courage and effort to be successful.
Activity: 308
if you choose campaign right, take into attention main factors - you can exactly earn and make profit
Activity: 69
 Although, so many of us have fallen victims of the scam bounty campaigns, I will say that is just the risk associated with crypto business because life itself is full of risks. I take time out now to research well on  bounty campaigns  so as to pick a good one.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
I can say that joining bounty campaign is the best way to earn money and token now because You just need to spend a little time each day, for me, i spend approximate 1 - 2 hours each day to finish task of bounties campaign. However, to avoid to waste of time you should choose good project to join their bounty campaign or choose bounties which promote by prestigious member in this forum like: Needmoney, yahoo62278, deadley.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Most of the bounties are really a big waste of time as you said. For me, the only criteria is the team behind the bounty project. If they are trustworthy, you can trust them.
Other than that, there is no solid reference.
Activity: 110
In most cases, the bounty is a good way to earn coins.  You do not risk losing money.
Activity: 151
So far, through bounty campaign I earn a great income. I do not feel that it's wasting my time. This is in line with my experience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Bounties are neither a waste of time, or a great passive income.
If you select the right campaigns to promote, you will receive your well-deserved reward.
But it is not a passive income, as you actually need to have some skills and you need to invest time and work in completing the tasks that you want to do.
Activity: 12
Bounty Challenges aren't a waste of time! Bounty HUnters often go after the hype of the altcoin and they do not study the project that they are getting involved into.
Lots of latest ICOs are total scams but if you utilize time in studying the project before participating in bounty challenges it can turn out to be a good passive income to many out there.
Activity: 108
You should avoid bad projects and participate in good ones. For this you need to learn how to distinguish them.
Maybe you could also give him some suggestions on how to choose good bounty campaign. One way is to follow good bounty managers in this forum although it is not a guarantee but it had a high chance that your bounty is not a scam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Participating in a bounty campaign gives you a great passive income. But it is hard for not to find a good bounty campaign to join to because of the many ico launching today. But you can get an idea like, seeing a review from a youtube regarding to the ico you are participating, reading its whitepaper, verify the team members and the community members in the telegram.

I can say that bounty is both a waste of time and also not a waste of time and a non passive income and also a passive income , why?, bounty might be a waste of time if the bounty campaign that you are in right now is a scam so it is literally a waste of time , but if you are in a good campaign then it is not . It is a non passive income because passive income works for you but in bounty you will work for it , it might be a passive if you receive a token and you will gain from it over time.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
Participating in a bounty campaign gives you a great passive income. But it is hard for not to find a good bounty campaign to join to because of the many ico launching today. But you can get an idea like, seeing a review from a youtube regarding to the ico you are participating, reading its whitepaper, verify the team members and the community members in the telegram.
Activity: 144
It is better to participate in the bounty than to participate in the airdrops.  And if you have free time, then it's worth participating in the bounty.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
The last time is a waste of time, less and less pay bounty, so interest in this income source is no longer interesting to me. Bounty units who pay even less.

Believe me, even with our ranks, participating in bounty campaign can bring income.
Activity: 138
For me, bounty is a good way to earn coins.  Even if the company scam then I will not lose my money.
Pages:
Jump to: