Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 20. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It is a good opportunity for new investors to get used to used to crypto. They can earn some coins without investing any money.
Activity: 41
Bounty needs a lot to do and it is not passive. You must have a social network account or a bitcointalk account. It is necessary to have experience to avoid scams.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
In the field of earnings in bounty campaigns, a lot depends on luck. And recently the situation has deteriorated very much and I think that soon this kind of additional earnings disappear forever.

The current market situation, as really make it worse and it not encouraging, I hope it does not disappear forever,  cause it a good source of income for some people
Activity: 112
Now there are many companies that do not reach the soft cap and you get nothing.  But there are also good bounties and you can get a lot of coins.
Activity: 44
Multiple factors, team, token performance, whether the bounty distribution is fair
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In the field of earnings in bounty campaigns, a lot depends on luck. And recently the situation has deteriorated very much and I think that soon this kind of additional earnings disappear forever.

I would not say here  passive income.. today in order to receive some money from bounty you have to hard work
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Bounty is not a waste of time. Lots of people earn huge amount of money from it. Only thing you need to do is select only good bounty campaigns and avoid scams. If you can do that, you can earn easily. But bounty is not a passive income. If you hold good coins as investments which earn from bounties, then it will be a great passive income.                  
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I think it is still good to join bounties. Just compare if you are working full-time, you will have to wake up early, follow your boss, do your office duties and a lot more. It is more stressful. Joining bounties is easier than this, you just need to invest your time and effort and take note you can earn way more better than working full time in joining campaigns.

job here in crypto is better than job outside, and your insight is very true in today's work industry people should wake up early and go to traffic and go home very tired, just do bounty it will take time but I can say worth the wait.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I think it is still good to join bounties. Just compare if you are working full-time, you will have to wake up early, follow your boss, do your office duties and a lot more. It is more stressful. Joining bounties is easier than this, you just need to invest your time and effort and take note you can earn way more better than working full time in joining campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bounty campaign is not wasting time in some people mind it's but not it looks like but at the end it brings joy for my own view is not wasting time it brings achviement
I think if bounty is just wasting our time and not getting clear results, then the participants will be reduced and start abandoned. but the fact that the bounty enthusiasts continue to grow and that means bounty does get clear results
Activity: 259
You're right. Many bounty hunters has been pissed off by the bounty campaign but if you study the bounty campaign you're participated and also the managers then your time in joining that bounty campaign will never get wasted.
Activity: 81
There is no passive income here! If you want to get a good bounty, you need to work a lot here. From here, you need to decide for yourself what you are ready for.
Activity: 93
It still worth the risk for doing some bounty campaign for me even if some of them doesn't pay. I know that some ICO and bounty campaign now are scam but not all of them if you are lucky enough to spot a very promising ICO to do campaign task it will give you a decent profit or even a huge one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
There are no guarantees that participating in the bounty you will be able to earn something.
However, there are projects and bounty managers who are trustworthy.
That's why there are so many participants. There are entire teams that promote the ICO and they are good at helping to collect a lot of money.

But it's not passive income!
Activity: 280
for me bounty is was great income because it helps my financial problem for my family, so its not a waste of time when your earning.
Activity: 154
Reward campaigns are not entirely waste of time, but if they are valuable when you allocate them to the projects you are researching, you will make a lot of investments from the award campaigns after you have done detailed and thorough research and have read and analyzed well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
No one will guarantee that one or the other company to shoot and you will get rich - each has its own strategy of choice in his opinion promising : I very much pay attention to the Manager - it rarely let me down
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

What we are talking about is the bounty campaigns which are very abundant in this forum. Almost all of the accounts in this forum are participating in these programs that pay you cryptocurrencies or bitcoins in selected scenarios, I think it is a great source of income specially the tasks are pretty easy when you have the things you need and most specially when you know what to do.
I could compare a  bounty campaign to a real job where you’ll be  working on a certain project with a team operated by a manager that needed time, effort, marketing strategy, teamwork and others for a campaign to be successful and get bounty rewards/tokens as the profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I can not call this passive income.
In order to profit from the bounty campaign, you have to do a lot of preliminary work, and then fulfill the requirements of the bounty campaign.
Today is very difficult to find out the legit bounty campaigns and avoid the scams.
Pages:
Jump to: