Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 17. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns are not exactly passive income. Depending on how many you join, it could grow into a full-time job for some.
That said I believe it is a great way to obtain cryptocurrency without investing any money. Wink Holding your coins might create passive income in the future, but there are no guarantees of course.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In campaign signatures, everything happens. Even if you carefully select the ICO project, vseravno it can be fraudulent. In this case, your efforts and time can be wasted. However, this is quite a serious work, which can not be called passive. It is necessary constantly to follow the news of the crypto currency and their technical innovations, to study various theoretical and practical issues related to the crypto currency by various sources. Signature campaigns require a lot of attention and time.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Yes and No. to my mind the best tactic is just to concentrate on areas of bounties that pay the most, and make sure and sure you get the best bang for your buck with a signature.. they can sometimes outweigh other rewards by as much as 10-20X so its crucial to really research those (project wise, pay wise, how many are participating, etc.)
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The last time is a waste of time, less and less pay bounty, so interest in this income source is no longer interesting to me. Bounty units who pay even less.
Activity: 196
If you participate in a good project, then yes, it's worth participating in the bounty.  You can get a lot of coins in such a bounty.
Activity: 196
Bounty is a good way to make money.  But I do not advise you to participate in the bounty where there are many participants.
Activity: 434
This is an unavoidable tragedy. There are some bounties that they ultimately do not pay for, but you may have wasted a few months to complete this bounty, so to avoid this happening, you have to be fully learn it before participating in a bounty.
Activity: 88
You should avoid bad projects and participate in good ones. For this you need to learn how to distinguish them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
in my opinion, i do follow managers but recently some project managed by experience managers are becoming scam projects. sad to say this.
but bounty can be passive only when you don't get paid and be promising when you get paid for your hard work and waste of time   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
 I cannot say that my bounty process is a passive income because I am performing such a work every day that I would never name as passive, it is more like a full time job just from Home.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
By joining the bounty you really have the risk of not paying you but you can not do it. Even though you know it's legit and it's a good project because many people really can be tempted when the money is in question. So the only advice I just do not rely on the bounty and just wait for it to come if we are paid.
Activity: 142
For me, bounty is a good way to earn coins.  If you are involved in a prospective company, very often you will be able to earn a large number of coins.
Activity: 42
I wouldn't call it passive income . It's kind of a job, too . You waste your time and get rewarded for it . Sometimes very little, in rare cases goes well. I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I've been following bounty campaigns for so long, I've been getting bounties in every bounty campaign and I've trusted one manager, often managers who I trust get a new project I'll join soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

If you would just choose the top ones I think that you can have quite competitive income in your area. I have heard about some guys who gain around $3,000 per month only by doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 86
I think, the bounty campaign is one of the best ways to make money through the Internet. We can do this anytime, anywhere. Through simple tasks, we can get good rewards, and more campaigns will get more awards.
Activity: 154
I have not won a prize for the first time since I started the prize campaign. I have a reward that will be paid in 2 weeks and I think that it is a waste of time for my friends as a waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 132
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time at all as it gives an opportunity to earn without investing in the project. Also, by participating in Bounty Campaign you increase your knowledge and experience.
Activity: 420
It depends on how hard working and serious you are. Better read the whitepaper or road maps of the ICO project you want to promote. Doing this will provide you some insights whether the coin will be successful or not.

It is not a waste of time of joining such bounty projects. But then it is a great passive income while having that regular job that Will support your Daily needs.  IT takes a long time to wait for the great results of your work until it Will be finished the ICO of that bounty. For assurance , as they always remind people to read everything about that bounty project before we decided to wear  that signature .
Activity: 141
do not ever say that if we follow the bounty campaign just waste our time, I have already felt a little bit that bounty campaign can make much money, if we really do work well then a very unusual passive income will quickly we achieve
Activity: 120
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Even legit bounties are not profitable anymore because many of its participants are cheating. It's so unfortunate that the scams in cryptos are so prevalent. I hope bitcointalk forum soon have a countermeasure strategy for disqualify any kinds of cheating because they kill the bounty business !
Pages:
Jump to: