Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 19. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, it's depend on which campaign you are joining. It's why you must be selective and smart before joining a bounty, if you choose a good bounty campaign, it will be a great income. I can't say passive though, because you also need to work to get the stakes/tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Some times it is just waste of time. I've joined few bounty campaigns those were managed by well reputed managers. But at the end or sometimes at the middle of the campaign we found those were scam ( That's not a fault of managers). But sometimes you will find a good bounty and will earn some good money. Now it is very hard to find a good bounty as lots of them are scam ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There's no such thing as waste of time when you earn money. Bounty campaign is not just seating and you already earn. It takes hardwork, determination and perseverance in order to earn. It is not a money that earn without doing much to make it but it needs effort and knowledge to attain the goal of the project that you supported. And I find bounty campaigns not a waste of time but it helps you to improve as an individual. Although it takes time before you received the rewards but it is really worth the wait. All your hardwork are well paid off and it is why the reason we join bounty campaigns. Not just to earn but also to learn.
Merit: 102
bounty is the best way to get effective results without investing and I think joining bounty wastes no time unless you join a bounty scam that will not pay you
Activity: 179
I find bounty campaign amazing to earn income. As for me doing it is really worth the wait, unless you make bounty campaigns as a primary source of income. It reallty takes time to wait for the rewards to be exchange and distributed to each participant. But it always depends on the manager when the rewards be distributed. In the end all those waits are worth it when you are paid off .
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
it's not really passive income it's kinda like second job cause you invest some time into it too. there's one manager that i join a long cause i already earned some back then when he was the manager so i trusted him
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
passive income
it's true when we wait for the distribution of tokens and also wait for tokens on the list exchangers, takes a long time, and arguably a waste of time. but I believe in passive income from bounty.
Activity: 136
Bounty can only be a massive income if you hold it and wont sell in a chip price. Because selling in a cheap price can lead to dump. And if the token will be dump how can you get good profit.
Activity: 99
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
Merit: 103
Participation in bounty campaigns is not a passive income, it is always necessary to make tweets, retweets, write posts on the forum. All this takes time.
copper member
Activity: 322
i understand that most of the times ico,s are scam. but with your experience and past records of bounties done by manager you come to know good projects. so i do not say that it is waste of time rather it is an income source.
Activity: 420
Why did you decide that bounty programs are a waste of time? I don't! Bounty program is a good source of income! The main thing you do not take part in a fraudulent bounty! Choose carefully the projects! I did my own analysis of the banti programs in which I participated and kept statistics! Because of this, I began to choose a quality bounty program! Of course now it has become a much-speculated fact that there has become a lot of unreliable bounty!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
If you understand how bounty works then it is a source of passive income for you otherwise you will get little.
Activity: 252
The bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, but the greatest opportunity I see. we are struggling for some time and we can not get our awards.When The campaign is very successful it provides a very active income.
Activity: 81
Personally, I feel bounty campaign is a great passuve income. Because it guve you chances to join in a ico without investing your money on them. But it took a month not like investing just waiting for exchange and waiting for exellent profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
For me bounty campaign is a great passuve income. Because it guve you chances to join in a ico without putting or investing your money on them. But it took a month not like investing just waiting for exchanger and waiting for good profit.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Bounty is not passive income. Ask bounty managers how many hours they work per day, and its not easy. Ask that people who translate sites and whitepapers, ask that people who manage pages here and in Telegram. Bounty is good way to earn money, but its not passive income
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
In my opinion, a bounty company is an opportunity to get tokens without having to invest their money in a project without investing.
Activity: 196
Yes, it is really income, but not passive – you have to do a lot of actions day after day and week after week and if you do it correctly, you will get reward. But now the market is red, so I heard stories about bountyhunters that got 20-30$ even  after 2 months of participating in a signature bounty
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
For me, base on my experience bounty campaign is a great passive income that could give you higher payout. We all know that scammer are everywhere and this is the only reason people though think campaign as a waste of time.
Pages:
Jump to: