Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 15. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Well, the bounty of the company are made for the future,because I do not know how much it will cost,now for example,some companies just do not worth a penny,and in for example 3 months will give you a car already there were such cases,so you have to do bounty to stock up on patience,so as not dnesice will be how much further cost
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
bounty campaign is nto wasting time!! its hase a freat passive income to you !! if your very active and updated always your post!! so the campaign will know that your active on that bounty campaign they always check who r always update there post!!

I agree with it you, it's never been a waste of time but rather it is making your time useful. How can it be a waste of time when you are earning?  It is really a great opportunity to be part of bounty campaign but we should be more researchful because some of bounties nowadays were scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
Yes it is waste of time if you selected hopeless bounty. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.

agree, and if you participated in bounty is better to always see the progress of ICO project, always read the update on their telegram group or their social media, if the project seems to fail to attract many investors just leave it, and search another project if u don't want to waste your time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Bounty can never be waste of time but great primary income for many people and passive income for some people. I am a bounty hunter for about a year nowand have been earning to sustain my bills and i know a lot of other people doing same. Bounty is real job.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes it is waste of time if you selected hopeless bounty. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.
Activity: 294
It would be wrong to say that participating in the bounty campaigns is a waste of time - you earn money this way and going deeper to understanding on cryptomarket.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
If you do not have the money to invest in ICO and have free time, then participating in Bownete is the best way to earn coins.
Yes, if you don't have enough money then participate in bounty campaign to earn tokens and mind you this is not free money because in participating bounty campaign you need to invest your time and money also to pay for your electricity bill.
Activity: 182
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Have you heard something about Welltrado bounty campaign?
Activity: 61
It all depends upon the project of the coin , in this many scammers involve where our work go ruin so its better to get involved in a good project bounty so that it helps in earning you something, and more over bounty challenges can not be much profitable if the price of the coin is too less, this will again lead to more work less income , so its better choice a right bounty challenge to earn some good coins.
Activity: 94
If you do not have the money to invest in ICO and have free time, then participating in Bownete is the best way to earn coins.
Activity: 86
i think its a great passive income.we need to research about the project,time period of the bounty and bounty allocation of the campaign before we hunt,after get idea if its worth we can start to hunt it..
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns are definitely not a waste of time! They are great opportunities for income and to be able to provide service. A lot of lives have greatly improved because of bounties and a lot more are gaining.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
bounty program was never waste of time but was never a passive income because as you know passive income comes always without work but bounty has alot of work like translating and posting and sharing so we cant say passive but of course you can consider it as a real job or work but only if you take it seriously and invest alot of your time into it
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
It was on the bounty campaigns that I earned my first bitcoin.
I recommend participating not only in subscription campaigns but also in social networking campaigns.
Activity: 176
I select campaigns. I'm looking at the rating, the development team. Development of the canal. If this is suitable, then I take it to work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I can not agree with the author of the topic about the fact that a campaign bounty is a waste of time. For example, the campaign in which I participate looks very attractive. And I hope that my participation will be paid for the first time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
If this is not a scam project, then it's worth participating in the bounty.  If it is a successful company, then you will get a lot of coins.

and how do I know before? I don't have a DeLorean to go to the future.and my name is not Marty McFly.
Activity: 196
If this is not a scam project, then it's worth participating in the bounty.  If it is a successful company, then you will get a lot of coins.
Activity: 161
if you want to have a trusted bounty campaign i think you should always find a trusted bounty manager like sylon. Trusted bounty manager is a good source to find good bounty.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i will divide my answer in to two. it is positive and negative. positive because yup they helpful and profitable. and a good way of earning a good profit. it will take 1 to 2 months but still they are profitable IF that bounty is not a scam. and that is the negative the SCAMS. 60% of the bounty are scams and that is a bad part of bounties. IF you pick or i you'll be in a good campaign you are lucky bad if you pick the scam bounty, better luck net time.
Pages:
Jump to: