Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 32. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is there any site that is tracking all Bounty campaigns?
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
Really bad times have come for bounty hunters. Now it's hard to speak about great incomes, cause it's getting harder day by day to find good perspective projects. Ridiculously low rewards, hundreds of scams. There's a certain feeling that bounties will disappear at all soon. Hope this is just connected with the bear market, and the situation will improve as soon as the bulls come back)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
at the moment it starts to acquire this shade .. a lot of people are likely to move away from this topic, but those who remain will be in abundance and I hope in good prosperity
Activity: 291
Well, I tried to read about the project at first before to participate in the bounty of the company. To understand the idea, to analyze. Some bounty I take from trusted sources, because I trust this source.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
"great passive income". Is bounty for you passive income?For me, passive income is when you do nothing, just invest and get dividends. But this can't be accounted to the bounty activity. I plow like a horse without days off and holidays. I'm not complaining. While here we can make good money, which in the future may be HUGE money.

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
In 90% of cases, the bounty company is a waste of time.  Since projects do not gain the right amount or for other reasons they leave the market.  But in advance to find only good projects is very difficult, even if you check them.
Unfortunately, this is true and very often you devote most of your time and effort to the project, but in return you do not make a profit, but it's your losses. Participation in bounty campaigns is difficult to call passive income, because they require you to write articles, create video project reviews. Even mining is not a passive income, because you need to constantly maintain equipment and monitor the stability of its operation, mining is more suitable for the role of passive income than bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Bounty campaign is not a "money" button , that will grant you a certain amount of dollars every time you pushing it . Everything depends on your activity , because you can choose good project and earn a lot , or make a bad choice and earn a few bucks . For those , who don't whant to spend a lot of time in crypto to increase their knowledge base and usually works with bad projects bounties can become a waste of time . But if you are a crypto-enthusiast and spending a lot of time on bitcointalk forum , bounties can become a source of great income for you , but I can't name it "passive" .
Activity: 44
As for me, participating in the bounty is a good income.  If you have a lot of free time, then I advise you to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 98
Bounty is not a waste of time, tho there are some projects that are scam that you can call as waste of time. There are more campaigns that are legit and can give you token if you work for them. Just try to look for a good manager and read their whitepaper to avoid some scam. And look also their background
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
If the project doesn't reach the softcap, then 'YES' - it was a waste of time.
But in general I like Bounty campaigns, especially Signature campaigns.

Nowadays it can be hard to find solid projects which will be a success.

Well obviously but they usually still reach it. I agree it's harder but that also means more serious competitors and business, usually ICO's were 99% shit coins now it's more like a 50/50. Overall I think it's great for everyone and it helps with the original idea of cryptocurrencies of distributing wealth.
Activity: 336
In 90% of cases, the bounty company is a waste of time.  Since projects do not gain the right amount or for other reasons they leave the market.  But in advance to find only good projects is very difficult, even if you check them.
Activity: 210
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. We can get free money from it. All we have to do is work on it diligently and patiently waits to be paid back. Those bounty campaigns are tools on how we can gather many ways to earn free tokens and layer on exchange it to make it cash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In my opinion bounty campaign is a great way to earn a great passive income although it's a long-term to earn token but it's huge profit in exchange if you hold on to the bounty for the long term
Activity: 644
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Yes, Nowadays its really hard to find a good bounty campaign ans sometimes its hard to apply in some bounty because they are strict and at times they are full.

As of now, I trust my bounty campaign because the project manager is so responsable because he counted every week our post and he is really paying us every end of the week. Its a lucky to find a bounty campaign like this because as you can see there are many bounties out there but they are only paying a shitcoins and sometimes they will not pay you. But I still do know that bounty campaign is a great way of earning in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
By no way bounty campaigns are a waste of time. I do not believe in twitter or facebook campaigns because there is no limit of how many people can join the campaign, but signature, content and bug bounties are quiet rewarding.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I do believe that bounty campaign is still the best way to earn in the crypto industry. Of course, there's a lot of fraud ICO's right now.
But i also believe that there are many trustworthy and legit ones too. You just have to pick the right one by doing a lot of research about the project you're about to join. Take a closer look at their team members, developers, interested investors, their website, social media page, their platform and their vision. You'll eventually understand what im talking about once you've done careful research and believe me, it will all paid off.
I also think that Bounty Campaigns are good ways to get cryptocurrencies, a passive income. With all the existing ICOs, it is important to do a thorough research about the project and the team behind it. It is important to have a background check also for the past activities of the team to determine if it is worth the time and effort.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I bought a course on bounty and it has support, that is, my analyst in the chat throws proven bounty company, I do not bother about it, but just pay for it money. I have never attacked skamby project.
A lot of what you wrote does not make any sense. What do you mean by you bought a Bounty? As far as I know Bounties was free to join.
Activity: 2
I like the concept of presearch a lot. you get a passive income by using their search engine. up to 8 pre (2 $ by now) daily and 25 for signing up here. it's a nice project: https://www.presearch.org/signup?rid=189486
Activity: 333

I do believe that bounty campaign is still the best way to earn in the crypto industry. Of course, there's a lot of fraud ICO's right now.
But i also believe that there are many trustworthy and legit ones too. You just have to pick the right one by doing a lot of research about the project you're about to join. Take a closer look at their team members, developers, interested investors, their website, social media page, their platform and their vision. You'll eventually understand what im talking about once you've done careful research and believe me, it will all paid off.
Activity: 238
I bought a course on bounty and it has support, that is, my analyst in the chat throws proven bounty company, I do not bother about it, but just pay for it money. I have never attacked skamby project.
Pages:
Jump to: