Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 36. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that bounty is not a waste of time. If you approach this work with your head, then you can earn very good money. But I'll have to try.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bounties involvement are never a waste of time. Its one of the greatest investment a bounty hunter can ever make because it involves your time and engagements. 
Activity: 98
Before we joined the bounty a few there are that we should do like do some checking. And this is very important in order not to get the ICO just made for just scamming people. You will feel very proud when you follow the project and eventually you get rewarded.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I see that some bounty program are really just a waste of time for us, after participating in their projects you found out that their token can't even cover your gas fee            
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
it is true nowadays many bounty projects are scam so that makes the bounty hunter feel desperate, the one way one is we must be careful in choosing ico
the way i choose the ico in the trust it by researching ann and who its manager
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
For me, bounty is a good way to earn coins without investment and risk.  I advise you to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 103
The question 'how do we know which bounty to participate on ?' has not been answered.  If there is a yardstick for knowing a project that will be successful, that will save us a lot of time instead of using the precious time on doom projects.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
you don't know 100% if your participant on bounty campaign will be profitable or not.

I usually do the following to filter the noise:

Join bounty from a well-known manager like yahoo or platform like bountyhive/bounty0x.
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign is never been an waste on time , cause I've been earning from them. It has certainly been an awesome job that pay for me. Along these lines, I can never consider it to be an waste in time. Simply know the sort of bounty you'll be taking part in.
Activity: 154
I do not know if the tokens given to me are worthless because I just started winning games. But I can say that the new outcome is worthwhile in the time they are worthless.
Activity: 420
I mean that for a project to be a positive has to do with payment, because without any money on it won't be any positive impact      
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Bounty campaign has never been a waste of time for me, cause I've been making profits from them. It has definitely been a great source of income for me. So, I can never see it as a waste of time. Just know the type of bounty you'll be participating in.
Finding a high quality ICO project must be achieved. Only in this way can we ensure that our time will not be wasted.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
This is by no means a waste of time. You get your tokens in 50 percent of the cases on the condition that you do not know how to choose campaigns. Is this not an indicator?
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
i agree that it is not a waste of time but it is not passive income. it's a job you get salary for. So, you are working and get your tokens for that.
Activity: 434
I agree that now a lot of scams, and sometimes it is difficult to calculate. Very often, fraudulent campaigns can be seen immediately, sometimes just by the incompetence of these people. But at the same time bounty is my job and if I give up and do nothing, then nothing and earn. In fact, a hundred campaigns shoot a maximum of three or four. Everything else is either Scam or shit coins or not bad coins, but in a very small amount.
Activity: 152
Bounty campaign has never been a waste of time for me, cause I've been making profits from them. It has definitely been a great source of income for me. So, I can never see it as a waste of time. Just know the type of bounty you'll be participating in.
Activity: 151
I think participation in the bounty is not a waste of time.  This is a good way to make money.
Activity: 285
It has been a really great source of passive income for me in all the times that I have been doing these bounties. There is nothing that feels better than when you get free money. Most times when I get my rewards, I just sell them convert it to ethereum then add it to the stash of ethereum that I am holding in wait for the next bull market. There is a lot of money to be made from it.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
It is not waste of your time if you know how to chose an ICO project and how to do a good and detailed research to identify the most successful one otherwise I assume you should not participate in ICOs.
Activity: 197
You will be misled on the off chance that you will think about first the task before taking an interest in an abundance. What's more, ofcourse be acquainted with the abundance chief first and the group to abstain from being trick. Up until now, every one of the bounties that I have joined was extraordinary. I got my tokens in the nick of time however despite everything we have to sit tight for the token to be recorded on the enormous trade yet it is worth to pause. We can't simply judge all in all on the grounds that there are heaps of abundance directors and the group there that are working their butt off just to make the venture fruitful.
Pages:
Jump to: