Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 35. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
all i can say is bounties are still profitable, even as a full time job. i still got a better payment than a regular job in my country
Activity: 147
Bounty is an alternative work for some people here in the forum, so I don't find it a waste of time. For someone like me, joining bounty makes my free time useful. I get to earn good income instead of asking money to my parents. I enjoyed doing bounty task because I got to learn something everyday with crypto and bitcoin which is really good for me.  
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. You can have a great income if you join good bounty campaigns, it is also good when the bounty you have particpated with will become successful because your rewards can be double or higher than that. All you need to is to participate and work as the best as you can to help your Bounty become successful on its project then patiently wait for the rewards.

Of course not, Bounty campaign isn’t a waste of time. Can you believed that just one bigtime successful bounty campaign could give you so much profit that might be equivalent to a less than a year salary of a normal employee working in a company? Well if not, see and experience it yourself.

Yes bounty campaign is the best way to earn in crypto, simple task and great income is the way to be successful bounty campaigns can give that to a certain person, it is passive in a way that people is doing it with less effort and time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Isn't the reason that you are asking this question the very cause of all problems related to Bounty Campaigns?

Bounty Campaigns are not designed for people to earn money for minimal work, the idea is to empower and reward people who are interested in their project to help advertise it to the world. But, where there is money, there is greed. Now we have 'people' (I'm sure that a large portion of these 'people' are just 1 person handling multiple accounts) joining campaigns without caring for what they join or the ideals of the project (that's how scam projects get their coverage) and are in it just for the money.

I don't think Bounty Campaigns are a waste of time, I think that in principle they are awesome. However if you're looking at it from a financial gain perspective then you're part of the problem that is damaging crypto in general. Better to get involved with fewer projects that you really can believe in and support them honestly and properly.

Yes, that is a big problem, there are tons of these farm accounts controlled by a few people joining any campaign which as you said gives them coverage. If only real people was joining then most of the shitty campaigns would not have many participants. Also the bounty campaigns don't care too much, or not at all about the quality of the posts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
For me it is a great passive income, you can accumulate your income and at the same time, you also learn their project and how great the bounty campaign itself or how it works. You will know if your campaign that you are joining will be going to be successful. For me, it is 88% successful for the bounty campaigns I already joining and still I am earning tokens from it.
Activity: 12
Isn't the reason that you are asking this question the very cause of all problems related to Bounty Campaigns?

Bounty Campaigns are not designed for people to earn money for minimal work, the idea is to empower and reward people who are interested in their project to help advertise it to the world. But, where there is money, there is greed. Now we have 'people' (I'm sure that a large portion of these 'people' are just 1 person handling multiple accounts) joining campaigns without caring for what they join or the ideals of the project (that's how scam projects get their coverage) and are in it just for the money.

I don't think Bounty Campaigns are a waste of time, I think that in principle they are awesome. However if you're looking at it from a financial gain perspective then you're part of the problem that is damaging crypto in general. Better to get involved with fewer projects that you really can believe in and support them honestly and properly.
Activity: 103
For me bounty campaign is a massive income but it will depend on your handle or you participate ico. Because there are ico that they only give small value and small amount. I was sad on that
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The  Answer is Both Sometimes its good but sometimes is not and Waste of time like you portray in your thread which is true  nowadays too many problems encountered in doing Bounty  like  slow payment being processes changes in rules after the Campaign is done! KYC implementation in the End of the Campaign without Announcing it first and many too mentioned Im sorry to say this but Bounty campaign is slowly degrade in its quality and fairness.
Activity: 224
Participating in maximum bounty is wastage of time. One should  go through the white paper,project details  and promoters  deeply  before selecting bounty program. So never try to join maximum number of bounty but join qualitative bounty  program only.  Only increasing in number of bounty programs one cannot generate income. Check bounty duration, The value of bounty program, percentage of total bounty in terms of coins , exchanges they have collaborated .
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
Bounty campaign ia not a waste of time for me,because if you put a lot of efforts and hardworks this will lead to a great feedbacks to your work.Remember,applying these factors may contribute to the success of your near claims and when you reach your claims,be thankful and use these as your determination upon joining another bounty campaign.Bounty campaigns is equivalent to a passive income that everyone is dreaming of.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
It is a great passive income though I wouldn't actually classified as a passive income since you have to accomplish each tasks given in the bounty campaign hands on to earn the reward so it is not so passive for me. Bounty campaigns can provide a good sources of cryptocurrency to trade or even start a new investment you just have to know how market works and carefully place your funds where you can take the risks.
Activity: 476
Bounty is not a waste of time as You  spend quality time and being informed  on the forum while making bounty tasks.
As You are investing your time, knowledge , internet , PC  it cannot be called as passive income as You have to work hard
to be rewarded.
Activity: 98
Bounty company is a good way to increase your income without investment. On this about waste of time can not and there is no question. But it is difficult to say about passive income. Because bounty work needs to be done
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. You can have a great income if you join good bounty campaigns, it is also good when the bounty you have particpated with will become successful because your rewards can be double or higher than that. All you need to is to participate and work as the best as you can to help your Bounty become successful on its project then patiently wait for the rewards.

Of course not, Bounty campaign isn’t a waste of time. Can you believed that just one bigtime successful bounty campaign could give you so much profit that might be equivalent to a less than a year salary of a normal employee working in a company? Well if not, see and experience it yourself.
Activity: 118
Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.

Bounty campaign is not wasting our time nor a passive income.  If we say passive income ,it will generate income without any hardwork, like we don't have to do and we receive income. In bounty, we have to finish a task every week by posting and it use our time and efforts. Bounty campaign is a job that will give us extra income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
If you concentrate on participating in bounty campaigns then you can earn a reasonable amount of money, but you have to put some time and effort. It is a good source of income compared to other sectors.
Activity: 168
For me, bounty is a very good way to earn coins without investing in ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
In general, if we talk about the profitability of this kind of activity, then we can safely say - for "support for pants" is enough, subject to a minimal waste of time. You also need to understand that this is NOT such a stable income as the salary
Activity: 188
I think it will not a waste of time if we only select the proper bounties to be joininng on,.and if course you can have passive income by that,.so we never say it is worthless because many of people who joined here are well so blessed.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
As long as you find the right project, it's a great source of income. But on the contrary, with garbage projects, you can only cause a waste of time. It needs to be a bit picky when choosing the right project.
Pages:
Jump to: