Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 39. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
It's really hard to choose a worthy bounty company, and there is a risk that you will not get your tokens, for completing tasks, but I realized that in the world of crypto currency, everything is connected with risks, and if you do not take risks, you will not earn it, and stop at development.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign is not waste of time the one who said it is waste of time that is wrong.because bounty campaign is one of my sources of income today and i hope it will continue to give opportunity to other people..
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
yes that is a great passive income, i have been living with bounty programs subsequently i have some altcoin that i have which have keeping me earning till now, without bounty campaign i wouldn't have know how to do till now although there are some bad project which have made away with our money till now like Hashcard was one the bad project that made away our money till now is about $400m
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Both are true in different perspective.Bounty is just waste of time and also a big source of income as well.For scam project,bounty is just time waste.On the other hand,good project is the source of income by doing their bounty program.
Activity: 182
I studying and reviewing the bounty I am joining/participating. Joining bounty is not a waste of time because I am careful in choosing a good bounty instead it is passive source of income.
Activity: 54
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty is trustable if there is a picture of the each member of the Team and Check if there is a high rank member who joined the campaign. And also research about their project. Check the ratings of the ICO. Ask for advice from other bounty hunters or friend of yours. Hope this will help you! These are what I'm doing for the bounty campaigns that I'm joining.
Activity: 364
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
I agree! When participating in the campaign, most bonuses are not passive income. You have to spend time, effort, machinery ... to study, write articles, to post, to translate ... I see this is a serious job and I like it!
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
In some sort it a good passive way of income in a sense that if the bounty you are belong with is truly legit it can able to give you reward in which you can use in trading or hold for bigger profit. Scam bounty makes the bounty image dirty so let us study carefully first the project before we join a bounty to avoid being scam and makes bounty project clean.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Bounty campaigns are never a waste of time and bounty campaign is great income and i think a bounty campaign is the best way to win a altcoin. When choosing to participate in a bounty campaign, the project choice is important.
Activity: 77
For me, the bounty campaign is a program that has an active income. The process of distribution usually has a little time from the end of ICO, after which we can follow the new ICO and pending distribution of ICO before. As it continues, then later the distribution of income can run alternately from ICO that has been completed. The income from the ICO program is clearer than any other program, the result is also very promising.
Activity: 308
Actually bounty campaign is not a waste of time, you'll just have to spent your spare time on making bounty works and it doesn't need your full time. In my experienced i only spent few hours in making bounty works because I have a permanent job.
Activity: 223
For me, I won't say that engaging in campaign is a waste of time because ivhave been able to earn something reasonable and the rewards from it has impacted a lot in my life and my family. Although we cannot neglect the fact that some of them which are scams are total waste of time and that is the more reason why proper research should be done before participating in any bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes it is waste if you selected waste bounty. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.
Activity: 59
I think bounty campaign is a fair way to income. Though a lot of false ICOs have been seeing but it is one the main reason why i love cryptocurrency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I'm fairly sure you can make like 20-30$ / hour just with bounty campaigns using a signature and participating in a lot of twitter/facebook campaigns you can definitely make a lot but it's going to be extremely boring.
Activity: 209
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Joining a bounty program is like investing. You need to thoroughly research and understand things about the project. You need to know the details about the project in order not be scam or waste months spending on a failed campaign.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
However much we study the ICO project and its team, and it's impossible to avoid the possibility that you will fall on a fraudulent project. Therefore, sometimes joining the ICO signature campaign, we have to rely on our previous experience in general, and on intuition.
However, it would be incorrect to call our hard work in ICO signatory companies passive income. We work here very actively. We invest our forces, resources and time in every ICO campaign advertised by us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I agree it's hard to find a good bounty now, and yes, there are too many scam ICOs, but i still think that bounty is a great passive way to make money in crypto. It's just that now you have to choose bounty campaigns more carefully. Also i believe that we will see a lot of great ICOs after the bear market, maybe by the end of the year.
Activity: 248
Bounty campaign isn't a waste of time for people who joined a trustworthy project, I'm also participating in ecoinomic.net bounty and I have high hope in the team and the success of the project...
Whenever I wish to join any campaigns, I do my research work before engaging my time to join, and there must be an amount raised that have surpass that of bounty campaign rewards with high margin.
Activity: 49
Bounty campaign is the best at the initial time but now it is simply  waste of time and we don' t get any valuable information.
Pages:
Jump to: