Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 38. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I don't think bounty is Waste of time, if you study it correctly. It is waste for those who joins bounty with overflow and without study. There are million of people who take part in bounty campaigns and 90% get smart income. Just need our presence of mind and some carefullness.
I agree. In bounty companies you can still earn very well. I think that after a certain income in the bounty, you need to gradually move to investing, there will already be a solid income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think taking part in bounty campaign is worth my time.
Although sometimes I got scammed and earned nothing from weeks of work, I also joined some great ones.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
Someone really earns very well, and some very few. It depends on which projects to participate in and in what direction.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't think bounty is Waste of time, if you study it correctly. It is waste for those who joins bounty with overflow and without study. There are million of people who take part in bounty campaigns and 90% get smart income. Just need our presence of mind and some carefullness.
Activity: 23
Bounty campaign is the best at the initial time but now it is simply  waste of time and we don' t get any valuable information.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Well, you can’t actually say that bounty campaign is a passive income, it is a good source of income but in order to earn something on a campaign, we need to spend some time and effort. Most of these campaigns are not worth it in the end, so we have to do our best to find a good one because it all depends on the campaign that we’re participating the amount of profit we are going to earn. It is also depending on the effort you are going to apply on whether you’ll earn big.
Activity: 114
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

So far I' did not experience a scam ICO where I do my bounties with, contrary to the rumor circulating around the forum, but failed, closed ICOs - yes, but they have a valid reason behind that before declaring as such. That consequence occurs beyond ICOs control. One is new SEC regulation that ICOs did not expect to happen because of that,  ICOs tend to close or postpone their public sale so the bounty hunters left with nothing. Another one is that ICOs did not reach their soft cap and just refunded their investors. But to minimize the so-called scam ICO just do the due diligence before joining in a bounty.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bounty is not wast of time. It good future saving. Bounty campaign is long and short. But this not mater of the bounty. Bounty project is important of this process. So before invest learn the project information. It good for the people growth and easy to choose the best bounty. Most of the people learn more information  from bounty project. So project information is worth for the  start the new project. If need of the information lean from bounty mangers. Mangers will be give some information of the bounty. So choose the best bounty project.    
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I regard it as passive income, time does not go off as much as I expected and I do not particularly interfere with my personal affairs
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time. These are a great source of income wherein we get paid for our services. Many forum members will testify that bounties have greatly improved their financial status. Bounties are opportunities in which we were given a chance to better our lives and build our self esteem. Yes there are risks, but we need to take those risks to be able to move forward towards our goals! Bounties forever!!!
Activity: 24
bounty campaign is a massive income but it will depend on your handle or you participate ico. Because there are ico that they only give small value and small amount. I was sad on that
brand new
Activity: 0
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. One can earn lucrative amount from Bounty campaigns if they follow campaign regularly and follow all rules related ton campaign.
Activity: 98
Bounty campaigns are never an exercise in futility and bounty campaign is awesome pay and I think an campign is the most ideal approach to win an altcoin. When taking an interest in an bounty campaign, the task decision is vital.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
passive income is very large, if someone says waste of time, maybe he does not know well work in bounty campaign. I say this because I have proven my own profit following the bounty campaign. work at home with work time only 2-4 hours a day, but income can exceed that work in company. only, in bounty campaign there is no guarantee, for example ico project failed and finally not paid, or very low exchange rate, there is no guarantee for it. therefore, the selection of a good bounty campaign before actually joining is very important.
Activity: 84
Now i'm joining bounty of Pavo. This is a highly feasible project and can be widely applied in practice. You can refer to their whitepaper on pavocoin.com
Activity: 7
bounty does not waste time, We can generate 500-1000 $ if we participate in a successful campaign, choose the right campaign and success will change the view of bounty.
Activity: 17
I'm not sure that bounty campagin can be passive income, you are really working for those tokens and you also can't be sure you will recive good reward for it. Probably it's waste of time.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

For me, I consider bounty campaign, particularly signature campaign a great income. Because, in my case, I can't go for a real job coz I'm a fulltime mom. And because of joining in a bounty campaign I can have an income without leaving our house and my kids. And it's not a waste of time because after the campaign, it's payout time. I will receive my rewards.😊😇
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I think people behind the scam ICO's will always exist as long as the cryptocurrency is on mainstream because their grabbing the chance to gain money while tricking the investor to put money on the fake ICO so it is becoming an issue for bounty hunters because of this kind of people. I always do my own research before joining a campaign because I was once a victim on fake ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For me its either great passive income nor waste of time. Bounty is a support for your side income. Use your free times to convert into crypto, if you get lucky then you can make a few bucks from it.
Pages:
Jump to: