Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 57. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
probably because I check the projects and find in my opinion promising and reliable.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
If you choose the right bounty company, it is a great way to earn money. I recommend you to develop in this field and earn.
Activity: 226
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Yes,  you're right it's hard now no find a trustable bounty campaign. Because their are a lot of bounty campaign now who are not legit,  they are the scammed bounty's. But for me, you can find also a trusted bounty's  by choosing carefully the right bounty's. Just keep on positivity of the bounty campaign that you joining on, if you want to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 33
Hmm, I don't think at all that bounty campaigns is wasting of time, even if you don't get profit. I want to say that there are advantages in any of cases (experience if there is no profit)
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Bounty campaign in my opinion is one of best option to make easy money from internet that we can do it anywhere and anywhen. By doing easy task we can earn good reward, more campaign will be more reward we get it. Although bounty campaign is my second job but this program is very helpfull to give me extra money.
Activity: 80
To my own point of view, I see bounty campaigns as a great passive income because a lot of people have made it in life through bounty campaign. So it's not a waste of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I also think that this is not a passive income, but a job that requires time and attention. It is important to have many subscribers in social networks for a good income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
The bounty won't be easy now. I would rather choose some less popular activities now. There are too many people involved in the hot events.
Activity: 222
Bounty campaign is a very productive venture that has rescued many unarguably but why it seems to be waste of time to some is because of few ponzi ICO which just come to raise money and disappear without delivering on their promises. Bounty campaign is a great income avenue and not passive income for those that put in hard work doing their tasks
Activity: 392
Ccfound
indeed, we cant actually guarantee that bounty campaign we are attending are legit or will success in the future. at least i make my research on ICO that i want to join for campaign, if it make sense and reasonable i will consider to join. once you join very good bounty campaing with promising project it will bring you valuable additional income.
and i will not consider on ICO rating provider or famous bounty platform to join bounty campaign, if i find very good project with unfamiliar bounty manager but with good reccord i will consider to join with them
Activity: 98
I wouldn't agree with you either, it's not passive income. To make good money on bounty companies, you have to work hard Undecided
Activity: 1358
Before I join the bounty campaign or signature campaign I just check the ICO first if it is legit, I check their team, watching the video of their project, read their whitepaper, if it seems promising then you should join that bounty. The bounty campaign for me is good for extra income.
Activity: 226
Bounty campaign is great passive income if you were able to choose the legit campaigns that will pay for your hardwork because some of the bounties today are full of scraps.
Activity: 140
i really don't know the perfect way to getting in the trusted project or not, i think we can clearly read all of the whitepaper on it and we can look how they team manage it, if it good i think you having a great project
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Bounty campaign are some good but yes some waste of time but it's reality we need money from free so be patient:) not all bounty's are wasted time more bounty's  worthy:)
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
Bounty campaign is now full of distrust, and it takes a lot of time and energy for the people to participate in the sport. My personal experience is to choose the best known as the Bounty manager.
I also do it, but there is a minus, since there are a lot of people in the company, and the income per person becomes not as large as I would likeand you need to look for other projects that can generate revenue
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Of course, the companies of generosity take a long time, but here the main thing is to pump their accounts in social. networks and it will go like clockwork. People earn a lot of money here and no matter how passive this income is - it's huge.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
You can consider it as a part time job. I think you just need spend around 1h per day to complete simple tasks like social media campaign, and if you have a good level of copywriting, try to create article, it'll be a good income.
Activity: 602
Bounty company can be considered a waste of time, only when you have not been paid for it, and so in participating in bounty companies there are only advantages and you do not risk anything and you can earn coins that in the long term can be realized in profit.
Activity: 220
Now many participants in the company's bounty.  And the payment is less than before.  But you can still make money.
Pages:
Jump to: