Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 56. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I can't say bounty campaign is a waste of time is just that good bounty campaign are not easy to find because most of bounty campaign out there are scam that's why is a waste of time but if someone finds a good bounty it goona bring a great income for someone but bounty is really good.
Activity: 251
I would consider it an additional source of money. And of course you need to competently choose where to participate. See bounty bonus and number of participants.
Activity: 98
 chance isn't squandered on the off chance that I can acquire a benefit. The first occasion when I took an interest in a prizes occasion, I have contributed a considerable measure of time and I anticipate winning a benefit. Nothing is effectively accessible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I agree with you bro and that is the sad part of being in digital currency market there are people who use the era of crypto just to scam or run away with our money. I hope developers will find out which coin or ICO is legit so people will be safe from scammers.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Bounty Campaign is definitely a worth working for we need to work for right ico campaigns to see results we need to patience to see profits
maybe for the others the bounty campaign just a waste of time. like those people who want an big money or earnings,like the rich people. but for the others who unemployed,need an sideline or part time job and an students like me, it is a great passive income because it can give my daily need in my life in school like tuition and projects , i don't need to ask about money in my family because i have an income
Activity: 154
Bounty Campaign is definitely a worth working for we need to work for right ico campaigns to see results we need to patience to see profits
Activity: 138
My time is not wasted if I can earn a profit. The first time I participated in a rewards event, I have invested a lot of time and I look forward to earning a profit. Nothing is easily available.
Activity: 210
first of all it is not waste of money and also it is not a passive income. my opinion for you, please participate in the campaign and you will get the result. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It's waste of time when you choose some bad bounty that it will easy not pay or scam. My advise, you should choose good manager or you can research some good ICO and look for it with a bounty campaign. Good luck with that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If their estimate of $100m total bounties for the year is accurate, a stake of the minimum would get you about $3k to $8k at the current supply (one fourth of total supply). So not too bad considering the current coin value, but if the price recovers the air drops will have less relative value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Bounty campaign is great passive income if you were able to choose the legit campaigns that will pay for your hardwork because some of the bounties today are full of scraps. Smiley
Activity: 131
if I follow a bounty I will make sure first bounty manager and the team who handle a project. if indeed his team can be trusted then I will also trust him. in addition to the activity of the team in updating the information will also be one of the criteria bounty good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
There is no standard unit for determining the authenticity of a bounty campaign. We join with hopes of getting better results at the end. Many end up being scam projects yet we join new ones each time. One may ask why? It’s simply because if yours ends well, you get enough reward.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Depends on the outcome of the project, their are ICO that will pay you big amount of bounty as long as you help them promote the project. There's a lot of ICO that deserves to pay their bounty participants and it's overwhelming that received a big stake from bounty.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Sometimes, good ICO but not a good bounty. Because I have encountered one ICO that is a very successful one but they didn't pay us right. And we have nothing to do about it. But then, campaign must go on. After being scammed in bounty campaign, I don't lose hope. Because I know bounty campaign will still give me a good profit in time.
Activity: 101
I advise you to participate in the bounty.  It's worth it.  If you are lucky you can earn a very good amount of money.
Activity: 198
Bounty campaign is a great source of income. Why? Because there are different bounties that you can earn and it depends on your skill. Sometimes when you received the token and you get lucky. Your tokens could be x2 or even reach x10 depends on the development of the project. That's why many are joining bounty campaigns
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
For the moment I think rarely projects that experienced fraud project. And I often come across an interesting concept project with them every week and always updated the spreadsheet. And in their official page as a telegram is very active at all. For sale, a very nice soft token cap also reached and have a great team in doing promotion. I hope as it could be used in choosing projects ICO.
Activity: 122
For me, taking part in the bounty is a good salary.  But now there are very few good company bounties.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, it is still a large passive income. But, not to be trapped, we need to analyze companies that will participate, then sure, no misunderstandings.
Pages:
Jump to: