Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 54. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
SOme bounties are wasting our time because of those scammers.
But some are really helpful especially those bounties that are worthy to join. Just like a bounty with a great value of tokens which if you sold them, you will have a lot of money to use for everyday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Despite the presence of certain scammers, still many projects are now really good and suitable for reliable investments. But for this it is necessary to conduct a thorough study of the specific ICO project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It's not a waste of time, after the bounty campaign you've participated and you do your job and follow bounty rules at the end it will give you good profit or reward, you can never say it was a waste of time because you learned and give you knowledge about cryptos..
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
It's a waste of time only if you choose bad bounty, man Smiley It's an amazing way of generating profits, but it probably cannot be called "passive"
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills. Learning about whitepaper, the product the ICO is offering and even the team development skills should be augmented into our skills. When you acquire some financial benefit from it, it must be considered as gesture otherwiseyou will learn nothing.
Knowledge is very important
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
why I trusted in my ICO, because before I follow an ICO then I will first analyze it. we can see from the team, the roadmap, the bounty allocation, and the manager's bounty. indeed there are now many ICO scam. but that doesn't mean that all ICO is a scam. there are many good ICOs to follow, we just need to be careful.
Activity: 112
Well if you think joining to a bounty campaign is wasting your time. You are wrong ..because there is a possibility to raise up your  your status of living and earn more money by this bounty campaigns.
Always remember: you need to choose a legit campaign or icos because there are so many scammers and fake bounty campaign.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Utilizing your time in crypto as long as you pick the solid project and team, it's not a waste of time but it could provide you a potential to earn something huge. I'm a fan of bounty campaigns and hope that one day, no more scammers would create ICO so we could avoid bad reputation of ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
bounty campaigns are not wasting your time, if you follow a bounty campaign carefully, carefully learn the following how the project, who the manager is, how his team, how his track record,  will give you great results, especially if you follow various kind of bounty, you do seriously with caution earlier, a success will come to you,

The problem is that there are so many companies, so if you carefully examine all of them, you'll have no time for working with these companies. So your viewpoint is not right in these realities!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 175
Using your extra time to earn extra income i think it is worthy and not a waste of time although you need to spend or wait a lot of time to get reward it is still great thing.
Activity: 340
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
well, I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I've been following bounty campaigns for so long, I've been getting bounties in every bounty campaign and I've trusted one manager, often managers who I trust get a new project I'll join soon.
Bounty campaign is not actually a waste of time. Its a good opportunity because you domt need to deposit any money to the blockchain or on their ICO you just need to post wherever it is in social media. Twitter facebook and especially here in the forum which is bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 116
Bounty for me is extra income, but I can't call it passive income because I spend a certain amount of time on it
Activity: 658
Using your extra time for bounty campaign is great not wasting of time. Instead of playing to useless computer games without gaining something from it, its better to do bounty campaign just to be wise in choosing a bounties.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its not a waste of time, its the greatest opportunity I have seen. we cannot call it passive income because there is no guarantee that you will receive your bounty every month, it is seasonal or it is only after the campaign become successful.
Activity: 117
Bounty campaigns is not completely a waste of time nor a great passive income but bounty campaign do help one to gain free tokens if one did not have enough money to invest.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
Well, especially here you will not earn any more. Last year there were a lot less people
Activity: 294
Now you need to be cautious enough when looking for a suitable project. Now there are a lot of emerging options, it is logical that among them there may be scammers.
Activity: 91
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

It is right that participating in bounty is wasting our time, but it gives much advantages. Finishing the given tasks of bounty takes very long time and also we know that it is not easy way to find good or trustable bounty because there are a lot of bounty scamor gambling so it will make the participants get nothing or just wasting time. As long as we will learn much and be smart hunter of bounty, it will not be useless participating in bounty.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103

Yes it is true that it is so hard to get into a good bounty campaign lately, however it is still worth it doing bounty even though the rewards is not big, why? because doing bounty will not require alot of time also this job is will not strain your body. This can be done daily using only 1-3 hours then you'll earn something by just advertising. It is good right? you can always do bounty while doing your real life job. Extra money indeed.
Activity: 321
Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.

You just get paid for doing things that you already do on bitcointalk which is talking and posting and interacting with other bitcointalk users and I can't think of a better way to earn passive income than getting paid for the things you do for free before. i make the same researches like when i want to invest in a initial coin offering. I had always good bounty campaigns, and i still hold the tokens, until the projects are fully developed.
Pages:
Jump to: