Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 58. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 13
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
It depends on the platform of the bounty campaign. Take a look at its website and study the flow of events from time to time and study its market strategies. Most campaign that are scam and so easy to trust are the campaigns that promotes investment than their tokens. Real campaign focus on the token sale and circulates the value of the token to its investors and in the company itself. It also depends on how the campaign manager manage the campaign.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
It is true that it is now hard to find a good bounty campaign because most of it are scams that is why many people started to hate and losing trust in bounty campaigns. But i think bounty campaigns are still great passive income you just need to have a lot of patience for you to earn profit.
Yeah, when ico became so developed, many investors became wealthy, others took advantage of this to create fake projects then use the bounty campaign to expand the scam, many participants did not receive anything, they are disgusted and feel bounty campaign only wasting time is a reasonable thing. We can not deny that, however, we can also see that somewhere in this forum there are still many bounty campaigns although I can not say is good but it's also average, if involved and combined many bounty campaigns, income will also not small
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
In bounty companies you can earn good money. Unfortunately, there is a lot of scam now and a lot of participants, as a result of which the payments have decreased. In this case, participation in the bounty can take a lot of free time.
Activity: 364
Participation in the generosity campaigns of the ICO, in particular, signature campaigns, is a relatively time-consuming task, requiring much effort and time. The result of such work can bring a good profit or do not bring anything. However, in any case, it can not be called passive income. This is a fairly active mental work. In general, to participate in signature campaigns ICO is, besides, this is quite an interesting activity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

It is true that it is now hard to find a good bounty campaign because most of it are scams that is why many people started to hate and losing trust in bounty campaigns. But i think bounty campaigns are still great passive income you just need to have a lot of patience for you to earn profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Some bounties out there can be a big waste of time some bounties may be great for income, you just have to be literate enough in the web to identify the legit and the fake campaigns, its obvious if there is no effort why even bother to take a look at it, but if it the bounty was very well designed why not take a check or even look at it, if a bounty asks for unnecessary information then that bounty campaign may be a scam, watch out because there are lots of fake bounties out there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I think working on a bounty campaign is not a waste of time, if indeed you have spare time and do some campaigns once the project is a big success you can get big bucks easy but also can not be in rely
Activity: 308

It can happen in many ways. Of course, the earnings so far are not bad and fraudulent projects are few. But even last year, earnings were much higher. I hope the bounty campaign does not roll to zero.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign is now full of distrust, and it takes a lot of time and energy for the people to participate in the sport. My personal experience is to choose the best known as the Bounty manager.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I have participated in some of the highly successful bounties in the past, and I would say that they have been hugely beneficial to me. My only advice to the newbs is to carefully analyze the campaign before you participate.
Activity: 308
Need to be careful in searching a nice project. I think with a lot of new projects popping up there are certainly few projects I guess scam. And there are still many projects that are still good and far from the word scam. You need to do some research and find out the details about the ICO project.
Activity: 136
Some bounty campaign is still worth it if you want to participate bounty campaign you should check the background of the project first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com

Its hard to say what is good and not coins for bounty and since i am not thst expert to classify which one iw not and good i just check coin's developer in fhtey hsve s linked in, WP roadmap and also bounty manager who run it. i also prefer high rank bounty manager such as hero or legendary cause i know they will not put their name in shame if they will accept scam coins.
Activity: 322
it depends on what we follow, if we follow the gift campaign is a scam yes we are wasting time that no results, but if the bounty campaign that followed the success of yah we will get a great income.

Activity: 266
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills. Learning about whitepaper, the product the ICO is offering and even the team development skills should be augmented into our skills. When you acquire some financial benefit from it, it must be considered as gesture.
Activity: 168
Depends on the campaign probably, if it's worth your time and you're good at it (high rank etc) you could make a decent buck on the side
Activity: 27
We're in this business because we're poor people, and so we're trying to make money for food.
Activity: 126
Maybe some of it is a waste of time. But still I believe that there still good bounties where you earn big money.  You will notice it through telegram if admin is active or the project is having huge joiners or the fb and twitter is updated. And the project is good.
Activity: 215
It all depends on your skills, most of all now receive the authors of articles and videos on Youtube. Translators are also paid well.
Activity: 112
Bounties are not a waste of time, but they are far from passive income. It takes a good amount of effort to perform daily tasks or create content for a project. It is rewarding to find projects that you connect with and then have some impact on how well it does in the sale. To me they are also fun to do, no matter the rewards. I would encourage people with time and interest to give it a try!
Pages:
Jump to: