Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 52. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Now there are many scam bounty, so we must first do some research on bounty.
I found my reward is trustworthy because it has a promising project, and all the leaders communicate with us and provide good information to prove their reward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
It is difficult to find the best bounty campaign but you need to do some research before you join. Some bounty is waste of time, no value and some are scam. But if you need this as a partime, yes it is worth it and you dont need to invest some money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Sometimes it is a waste of time depending on the ICO projects you have been promoting to. As we all know that many ICO's nowadays fails in different reasons. Some aspects are relatively due to a greedy bounty managers that wont share or distribute tokens being allocated for the bounty hunters. Sad life for this kind of bounty managers and i guess they had a lot of needs for being greedy. Anyway they will just die because no one will stay forever on earth.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
in my opinion joining in bounty is not a passive income because we also complete our work or task to get tokens / gifts. which is feared now is the bounty that does not pay us or a scam, so we do not know which bounty is a scam or not. we can only check their team, read the website, see whitepaper, if the project is confirmed then immediately join
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
depends on what you like doing. if you enjoy going through these forums then adding a signature and joining a bounty program should be no effort for you.
but make sure to choose a reputable project, nothing worse than doing work for couple months to end up with nothing!
Activity: 147
I think if you have free time, then it's worth participating in the bounty.  Sometimes they pay good money there.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
It really depends on the project sadly, remember that for a bounty to become successful the ICO needs to be successful, for them to get listed on an exchange and then need to continue to grow for you to get a decent profit. I find the best thing to do is join 2 / 3 and that way you cover your tracks, but research the ICO well and make sure you believe in the project and see value in it.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 294
To know that a bounty is trustable, you have to see if the project is feasible, does it consists of a credible and expert team, is the roadmap possible, is the declared caps reachable and is the fund enough? You may also ask ideas from friends who knows about bounties and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 108
It is a great passive income you just have to be careful on choosing campaign that you will join to since there are many bad projects too. You have to choose the good project ofcourse, you won't lose your investments with a good project.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Hundreds of people will tell you that you can make money on a bounty, and thousands will say that it's a waste of time. Which of them is right? It all depends on your ability to choose a good project. You should avoid bad projects and participate in good ones. For this you need to learn how to distinguish them. This forum will help you gain experience.
Definitely! Working in bounty campaign can give bigger opportunities, for investment or trading and be a source of income while earning at own comfort. If you work productively for brighter future and for good cause, then it's never a waste of time specially when you're working in a reputable team and legit bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
If you have well developed accounts in social networks and forums, bounty campaigns can be an excellent addition to your profits.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Why passive income? When you participate in bounty campaign, you make the day-to-day work. I think passive income is more like money received regularly without effort.
Passive income is investing money and watching how your investments grow, but you still need to monitor news and etc. Bounty is like a real job when you need to be active every day and have good discipline
First i want to say that joining a bounty is not passive income since we need to do a job or task to get a reward. Anyway, before I join the bounty campaign or signature campaign I just check the ICO first if it is legit, I check their team, watching the video of their project, read their whitepaper, if it seems promising then you should join that bounty. So we can get our reward based on our prederence.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
It is difficult to search for bounty in the reward campaign. we need to carry out a detailed study. Time is wasted in this respect, but we are benefiting from it. That's why I've won for 6 months. When we join the bounty, we will leave everything in the bounty manager.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Depends on the outcome of the project, their are ICO that will pay you big amount of bounty as long as you help them promote the project. There's a lot of ICO that deserves to pay their bounty participants and it's overwhelming that received a big stake from bounty.
Activity: 140
It depends on you, you must be wise to choose or join a campaign. Those campaign gives such earnings at the end of its due date, it is legit and not a waste of time. You will lose an opportunity to earn money if you do not join those campaigns.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
For me it is a great passive income, you can accumulate your income and at the same time, you also learn their project and how great the bounty campaign itself or how it works. You will know if your campaign that you are joining will be going to be successful. For me, it is 88% successful for the bounty campaigns I already joining and still I am earning tokens from it.
Activity: 251
In my opinion bounty campaign is a great way to earn a great passive income although it's a long-term to earn token but it's huge profit in exchange.
Activity: 98
by working in the bounty campaign you can get a decent salary. In any case, you need to pick great managers and read about the undertaking. You have to consider the improvement group and choose whether this organization is ideal for you or not.
Activity: 167
when I see ICO now, too many participants join in one campaign without any limitations of participants, and automatically each participant will get little result. except for signature campaigns
and now must be more careful in choosing bounty, look at the manager also the core team do not get wrong, so your work is not in vain and do not fall on the bounty scam
Activity: 224
Bounty campaign  waste time a lot in many ways for my own view after finishing  the project and the tokens been destribute it will take a long time before exchanging it 
Pages:
Jump to: