Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 55. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Well, this should be a warning to all bounty participants. Not all ICOs you see that have a good whitepaper, or a nicely built website is legitimate. Faking is easy nowadays especially now that everything is becoming hightech and things can be openly learned through the internet. I have joined quite a number of bounties and I am not a hundred percent sure that all are profitable but I make sure that I am far from being scammed. Luckily, I haven't experienced it yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yes. You are full good. It's not accomplishable to appreciate trustable campaign. I contemplation we should join in in diverse bounty and we should wait for excellent news.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
The award is not difficult to find the section above in the bounty companies full of different projects in which you can make a profit!
Activity: 294
Bounty campaigns  do not waste time very clearly and prominently,but you should choose the right bounty ,people get legal income from the bounty.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, it is one of the way to start earning cryptocurrency if you do not have a decent amount of capital in order to invest a huge amount.
Some of bounty campaign are scams which they are not able to distribute rewards for the members who are involve such campaign but as long as we have a good choices of campaign it can take many tokens and were gaining income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I think bounty campaign are a great passive income, when you participate by the right projects! So before i participate in a bounty campaign, i make the same researches like when i want to invest in a initial coin offering. I had always good bounty campaigns, and i still hold the tokens, until the projects are fully developed!
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills. Learning about whitepaper, the product the ICO is offering and even the team development skills should be augmented into our skills. When you acquire some financial benefit from it, it must be considered as gesture.
Activity: 350
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, it is one of the way to start earning cryptocurrency if you do not have a decent amount of capital in order to invest a huge amount.
Activity: 122

Of course It is great Passive income to join bounty campaign. it is no risk. I have got alot income since last year. I can buy house and car from bounty campaign.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bounty campaign can be a waste of time and also a great passive income doing and without doing can do make do this so doing some reseach can make you a great passive income but not doing your research can make it a waste of time
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It can be a great means of passive income if you complete it and participate in a good campaign with coins that are worth a lot and are at a good price. You just get paid for doing things that you already do on bitcointalk which is talking and posting and interacting with other bitcointalk users and I can't think of a better way to earn passive income than getting paid for the things you do for free before.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
A campaign is not passive income, it is work for money. It can be very well paid if you are a senior member and you have a good eye to choose the right ICO at the right time.
Activity: 81
What i believe in is more of spreading risks, i do multiple bounties just so to gain and eliminate the risk of the scams out there, it really all comes down to how well the project is build up, the product and good bounty manager. I have down a project i thought was worthwhile but after ICO,it all came crumbling down, good example is Cibus.
Activity: 111

I think bounty campaign is great passive income , it is not waste the time. because I personally have got alot income from it since 2017. I like it so much.
Activity: 126
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn. But I think if you do more work, and now you can make good money on it. Just need to get a little tense.
Activity: 103
Not really passive income but I've heard people earn a lot.
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign isn't generally an exercise in futility, however for a situation of scam ICO it could be an exercise in futility, for bounty seekers to take an interest in bounty program, legitimate research must be done about the venture, tho you won't not pay cash but rather whenever squandered can never be recuperated.
Activity: 171
If you have free time, then I advise you to participate in the bounty.  This is a good way to earn coins.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

Company ambassador maybe is a good passive income but the problem is that you should be there from morning till night to earn money and you'll have no time for active money earning. It means that you'll have to sell a part of your coins and spend your passive income. Everything is not as easy as it seems at first glance.
Activity: 143
Bounty campaign is not really a waste of time, but in a case of scam ICO it could be a waste of time, for bounty hunters to participate in bounty program, proper research must be carried out about the project, tho you might not pay money but any time wasted can never be recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: