Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 64. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I am participating in some telegram groups, where guys are posting their own bounties, that were already tested by them and real.
Activity: 210
I think, following the bounty campaign is not a waste of time but it can be a job for us to be able to earn extra money because of bounty we can get paid and we should be able to analyze well bounty that we follow whether it will be profitable or will only be a scam
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Good to know that project such exist but I do really hate when I do saw that they are really making some guarantees into its investors when it comes to growth or development. I know that you wore there signature but I bet you haven't still able to know or read up the whole whitepaper.

Bounty campaigns wont never really be consider as a passive income because you would really need to work hard before you would able to make money.Just like on traditional jobs now.
Activity: 518
First, it is not a liability , and to make good money here you need a lot, a lot of work, to lead more than 50 companies to pull something from the projects
Activity: 154
Doing a bounty campaign need a lot of time to accomplish, but the time that you spend with it is all worth it, because you will get a good profit. Although there are some that gives on a small profit but just a fact that bounties are giving a reward for completing the task.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Well, bounties can’t be passive income except cases when you need only to subscribe the newsletters. It is work, sometimes even hard (as for me). Also in most bounty companies there are a lot of people now so the income becomes rather small too). only signature bounty and content creation stay profitable.
Activity: 140
Passive income in the sense that if you have got a real job. People also do bounties as a full time job. I think inorder not to waste your time on a bounty campaign, it is good you do adequate research before going in.
Activity: 448
Bounty work when the market get pumped bounty tokens how low they are they will be pumped to 10 x times so bounty is all about patience  we cant completely rely one bounty work as team in bounty programs
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
it is a great source of income for everyone here in this forum, bounty campaign rewards their bounty participants base on the effort and time spend to promote the campaign.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
It all depends on your knowledge! If you do not know how to select companies, then your work will be useless! And if you know what you are doing, you can earn a good fortune and the initial means for investing!
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Before I was participate in bounty campaign as social media promoter and I can say that I was really disapointed. Most of them didn't paid token or coin for my work. Now I'm doing only signature campaign with already listed coins or if they paid in bitcoin. Last few month I have a great income from that "job", so I would say that you need to choose wisely if you wanna earn some money.
Activity: 448
Why passive income? When you participate in bounty campaign, you make the day-to-day work. I think passive income is more like money received regularly without effort.

Some would say that joining bounty campaigns is not realistic, but I don't think so, it is better than doing nothing. At least you'll earn at the same time you enjoy sharing your ideas to others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Why passive income? When you participate in bounty campaign, you make the day-to-day work. I think passive income is more like money received regularly without effort.
Activity: 182
Yes it is good to participate in bounty campign. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes it is waste if you selected waste bounty. Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. Then it will be a great passive income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
its a waste of time only ifcyou are joining with out analyzing the ico project if can put in reality or just merely a hoax. many bitcointalk member here already earn hundreds of thousands of dollars through bounty campaign as long as you do thorough research  your hardwork should be paid off once your bounty shares is distributed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Two weeks ago I became a participant of my first bounty campaign which pay stakes and I'm commenting for now without any idea what exactly stakes are and when will I get it? Can someone explain me?  Smiley Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The second option surely. I've had very good incomes with signature campains and also with the few translations I've been doing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
personally, many things that can be done to analyze bounty who can be trusted. can be seen from the manager and the team. if the manager has a good profile then most likely the project will be good. after that the activity of team. if the team is active in updating information about the project then the team also can be trusted.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

I am very confident in the projects I have been involved with. Because I have a list of reputable managers and work very well.
In addition to that, I never trust ICO projects pouring too much money into bounty campaigns. These are just bad projects or scams. Because a gentle job will never get too much money. I always rely on that philosophy and I have never been deceived.
Pages:
Jump to: