Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 66. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My opinion on this question is that I don't see bounty campaign as a waste of time but a great passive income aside my investments while I hold my coins and wait for it to appreciate. On the contrary, there are several scam ICOs of which I've fallen victim to several times despite all the scrutiny I did about the projects, yet they still turn out to be scams, I then decided to take a leap of faith to participate in some bounty campaigns I find interesting and some turn out to pay while some of them happen to be scams. In conclusion, I find the bounty campaigns as a great passive income when it pays.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The bounty won't be easy now. I would rather choose some less popular activities now. There are too many people involved in the hot events.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Doing bounty campaign is not a waste of time and it is not a passive income but an active income. It will only be a passive income if you earn it without doing anything but you just let your money work for you. It is a great active income if you were able to join a bounty campaign that has an honest team that are striving to deliver what they promised and follow their road map but if you were able to join a bounty campaign that has a scammer team then it would just be waste of time but it is hard to know nowadays what are scam or not because the scammers are innovating as well.
Activity: 116
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

For me bounty is not a waste of time.  I have some friends that also earned in joining bounty that why I believe in bounty.  Unfortunately there's a lot scam ICO/bounty right now, some of it don't pay,  that's why we must choose the true and legit bounty so that your effort won't be wasted.
Activity: 364
I kept on going through bounties by seeing and analyzing the market gap and possibilities of the project to be widely expanded. Sometimes reading whitepaper is not the worse perspective.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
One thing I learned in bounty programs is that you have to choose wisely the campaign manager that you are going to participate. It is a good habit because I can lessen my searching on a good new altcoin that I'm going to to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Well honestly i only earn bitcoins in signature campaigns but i agree with them that bounty campaigns were not profitable especially with token paying bounty campaign because the campaign was long and uncertain because if the campaign was unsuccessful you have wasted your time and effort promoting that ICO. Now lets say the camapaign was successful and the tokens were sent but the problem is the price tokens are very vunerable to dumps as the price decreases the value of your campaign earned token was decreasing that's why i agree with them that campaigns aren't profitable
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The bounty thread is clearly a good passive income.
Because you don't have to work hard, you can get a good return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ICO I usually participate on is managed by a very good manager. Managers really know what to manage an ICO. I really love how managers know what ICOs to handle and a lot of them aren't really cheap to pay. There are a lot of ICOs out there ready to pay a lot for good managers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It was never sure of a passive income. Participating in bounty campaign has a lot of compromise. A surprise KYC or making the allocations smaller. It can only be worth it if your ICO reached their harcap so fast.
Activity: 1078
It is not easy to find a good Bounty campaign now as there are too many scam projects which will never get paid for your work. I try to analyze the project firstly and skip the Bounties of projects which I don't trust.
Activity: 238
I support the motion that bounty is a good source of income,  I have recieve some good payments for some campaigns I participated in.. So me payments can be annoying some times though, but I think the good ones are enough reason for me to stick with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.

correct . and in my opinion this is just a waste of time. working at some point to earn rewards that sometimes become little or nothing. sometimes it sounds like expecting a lottery
Activity: 147
Depends on the coin.
If the coin you participated in the bounty has a huge success fast then you will get more money.
Some bounty campaigns pay a lot, good to sell at the beginning without waiting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
In the bounty, a lot "if". If the project is worthwhile and real, then the benefit is obvious, if it's scam it is just a waste of time. However, if the bounty player is able to choose the projects that are worthwhile if he has time to carry out all the campaigns at the proper level. And if all these points converge, then the bounty is a good source of benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
well now this bounty gives us pasive income big enough. can even be a job if it is serious in working and get it in an easy way. everyone can do it if they intend
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I think this is what we must be aware of and certainly a risk for all bounty hunters. in essence, experience will play an important role in every assessment. especially always try to analyze it. there is nothing to waste if you try to always get knowledge related to crypto. there is much you can do apart from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
a reliable bounty campaign? well, I do not believe that there is a master or super user who can really understand about bounty campaign is good. maybe they can only distinguish the really real and not. the rest they are just guessing from intuition. like some time ago, a very senior person in the world of crypto said that project A would be successful and would be very profitable to follow the bounty campaign they held. they are successful and really good, as a token of their thanks to bounty participan, they give a little token for them, their tokens are valuable but they only provide garbage. they are so greedy that they forget the bounty hunter. so there is not a single bounty that is really good or bad, there is only bounty campaign with real projects and scam
Activity: 1344
So as not to be a waste of time you need to carefully study. Although this does not guarantee that the project simply does not list your tokens!
Activity: 8
Very true, there is no particular to determine if an ICO is legit or not. I've been a bounty hunter for numerous ICOs some turned out to be amazing even when I wasn't expecting much, while some were a very big waste of time and energy.  I believe @Ludmilla_rose1995 is right; the more ICO bounty we get involved in the higher the chances of getting coins/tokens with a good future.    Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: