Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 65. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Doesn`t matter if bounty campaign is honest and pay you tokens,at this moment BH need to check very carefully all projects and participate or invest only with great tech projects with real team,not just like "cryptocurrency platform or idea"
Mostly, bounty campaigns - waste of time now
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Bounty campaigns are particularly productive and one can bring home the bacon from it. The most effective method to go about abundance talking from my experience is:

Concentrate the venture as though however you're going to take an interest in the ICO. Know everything about the task and check whether it's justified regardless of your opportunity. In the event that it's a top-notch venture, it's constantly justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I think it's a great passive income. There are some downsides though. If you do too much, it's a full time job. And this can be risky since you never know howz is the project is going to perform. So me, I just see bounties as a bonus. If i don't earn no big deal, if I do, that can be a great surprise!
Activity: 532
Incan assure you that bounty is not a waste of time. If you choose the right campaigns you Can earn in average a 500-1000$/month event if it takes kit of time.. for me it’s like a second job

But how do you choose the right campaign?

The bonus is actually a job, not a passive income. To find good bonuses, first look at their team. followed by white paper. And then the manager of the bonus good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
If you can do a good research about which bounty that you will join and will the project of the bounty can reach a success or no, then doing a bounty is could be said as a major income.
I had a friend that already earned more that 100k USD in one year of doing bounties in 2017.
So, it depends on the bounty you join and how good you do a reasearch about the bounty itself
Activity: 96
I've seen a lot of posts of people earning a lot, all you need to do to check is see old bounty threads.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Actually it is not a waste of time and also, it won,t produce passive income. Bounties are really profitable given the fact that participating is free. But it requires hardwork in order for bounty hunters to earn profit from bounties because it is more likely in stake basis. also, patience is needed because payouts are given at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yeah right, not once or twice I did not get token of my hard work for several months, or get token but have absolutely no price. It makes me learn and choose which projects are roughly responsible and competent, for the moment I believe the projects I follow will produce in the future.
Activity: 124
Now many participants in the company's bounty.  And the payment is less than before.  But you can still make money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
in a few days i receive my first payment from my first bounty campaign. i'm really curious if it's really worth it or not. i think so, but only in a few days i know more, hopefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Well, Bounty campaigns are not exactly passive income. Depending on how many you join, it could grow into a full-time job for some. That said I believe it is a great way to obtain cryptocurrency without investing any money. HODLing your coins might create passive income in the future, but there are no guarantees of course. Selling your Bounty rewards and investing in coins I have researched and am confident in is my way to go.
Activity: 168
Airdrops are a waste of time.  And participating in the bounty is a good way to make money without investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Let say that there really is a bounty campaigns who are not being honest of their platform but still you should not give up because there are developers out there who really cares about their investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
Yeah, it is true that very difficult to find out the legit bounty campaigns and avoid the scams. However, in my experience, joining the bounty campaign is still very promising. Except for the result of the bounty itself, the bounty gives the reward nicely. So far, I get the very nice rewards from bounty campaign and I use the tokens for investment and some for selling for cash.
Activity: 210
We cannot erase in our minds if a bounty campaign is just a wasting of time or it is just a great or a passive ways to get income. But for I believe that everything existed here on earth has it's own reason and purpose so even I have a doubt about bounty campaign I always think positively that this kind of sacrifices are have good outcomes and feedbacks.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105

Well, if you don't want you're time to be wasted in participating in bounty campaign you have to choose wisely and don't join to campaign that have many participant's.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60

At first im just hitting all the bounties i can have my hands on. But as sooner is i learn, i noticed some bounty managers thats pretty trustful. So i trust them by that and also joining means taking also the risk. Like youll never know. I joined some Scam ICO its pretty exhausting when that happens, seems your work goes to nothing. I hope something comes up and fixed the shitcoins and scam icos.
And also i checked ecoinomic bounty, its been running for 3 months. Goodluck though, loved to join but i guess it kinda late for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Doing bounty is not a waste of time dude, it is a great passive income anyone could ever have and want. If you are into bounty and crypto currency be happy and glad. The thing you have to do is this; when next you choose your bounty, choose a good project as a bounty.
Activity: 112

I personally participate in bounty campaign. I think it is no risk, not waste the time. I also invest in long term. It depends you prefer, If you have alot of money, you can try day trading.
Activity: 434
Campaign bounty is not a passive income because to get rewards we have to promote the projects that we follow by doing the required tasks, so like we doing a job and get paid in the end. The rewards that we get can be big or small depending on the success of the project that we follow. And although today the crypto world is a bit slow but bounty campaigns still a favorite's way for earn money and the rewards is worth it with the time that we spend for it, so we do not waste time on things that are not important but for something useful.
Pages:
Jump to: