Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 10. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now many projects try to register their future investors in advance. How can I do it here?
Activity: 266
How do the design algorithms affect the cost of recruiting in the case of finding talented young employees? A purely financial moment is of interest.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Where can I write or apply to solve a small bounty problem? Something I disagree with (
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Do students who complete the Gledos course and its programs have recognition marks?
Activity: 78
Will the option of joint cooperation be possible when teaching a student directly from the employer, the university and himself? Will it be in the form of some single space, dialogue or how?
Activity: 378
Do you need a blockchain project only for the history of learning and data storage?
Activity: 152
I met rather positive assessments of the ICO and the whole Gledos project on different resources. I work in an area adjacent to education and I know about problems, so the project is really interesting. But I still doubt that you can find a suitable tool for all problems, or a solution. Unfortunately, the task in education is much more difficult...
Hello! Yes, the task is not easy itself and it is complicated gradually, to match not only current challenges, but also the future, Gledos is built on the basis of AI, which will not only be able to react quickly to current challenges, but also to anticipate the future.
What can be called the main distinguishing features of the project in comparison with traditional approaches?
GLEDOS is a platform for content providers to publish their online lectures. The main distinguishing feature of GLEDOS is the interactive exchange of information between students and enterprises, as well as the use of the blockchain system with all its advantages.
Is there a simple example of a more global and effective approach for the student?
For example, the innovative solution is Gledos, which allows students to build a curriculum with the support of AI as a combination of lectures in several universities or other educational programs.
And how are universities themselves interested in providing access to their lectures in the format of other educational programs? There may be problems or questions from the professors' community.
I met rather positive assessments of the ICO and the whole Gledos project on different resources. I work in an area adjacent to education and I know about problems, so the project is really interesting. But I still doubt that you can find a suitable tool for all problems, or a solution. Unfortunately, the task in education is much more difficult...
Hello! Yes, the task is not easy itself and it is complicated gradually, to match not only current challenges, but also the future, Gledos is built on the basis of AI, which will not only be able to react quickly to current challenges, but also to anticipate the future.
What can be called the main distinguishing features of the project in comparison with traditional approaches?
GLEDOS is a platform for content providers to publish their online lectures. The main distinguishing feature of GLEDOS is the interactive exchange of information between students and enterprises, as well as the use of the blockchain system with all its advantages.
Is there a simple example of a more global and effective approach for the student?
For example, the innovative solution is Gledos, which allows students to build a curriculum with the support of AI as a combination of lectures in several universities or other educational programs.
Activity: 336
Thanks to the blockchain, on the basis of the platform, will each participant have something like a dossier? Who will have access to it? Will it be possible to form a resume and provide it to employers?
Activity: 175
Will it really be possible to get or build educational programs for the school level? I'm talking about those cases when the talent immediately understands the direction in which he wants to study and is ready to master more complex subjects being at school than the school can offer.
Activity: 280
Is there a bonus on the crowdsale?
According to the official info from the WP, there’s no bonus.   
Activity: 350
What amount in dollars is equal to the total issue of the tokens on the crowdsale?   
This amount is $5.6 million.
Activity: 45
Is there a bonus on the crowdsale?
Activity: 53
What amount in dollars is equal to the total issue of the tokens on the crowdsale?   
Activity: 364
In such a case the project will  be considered as unsuccessful and the funds will be given back to the investors.   
Pages:
Jump to: