Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 9. (Read 3967 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Is it enough to mention Gledos in the texts or do i have to put a link in the official site gledos.io? Can i mention only Twitter, for example?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the future, how will the certificate proving that a person got education using a platform be considered and appreciated among employers?
Activity: 170
What are utilitarian properties of the project’s token? This isnt just coin for making calculations within the platform, right?
Activity: 140
Does anyone already provide or plans to provide similar services on the base of blockchain? Are there competitors in this area? Is it possible to consider Gledos concept unique?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Is it possible to mine the token of the project?
No, GLX is based on Ethereum and isnt available for mining.
Activity: 55
Is it possible to mine the token of the project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I heard that the project provides profitable conditions for the students. What are these conditions? Will it be possible to receive scholarship?  
Activity: 154
What are the advantages of participating in the project for teachers? Will they get direct reward in the system?
Activity: 158
It seems to me that the Gledos approach is very promising, moreover, the demand for such services is guaranteed. I’d like to understand how the platform is gonna collect the info on market needs. It’s necessary to collect the info taken from many sources.
The key partner of GLEDOS is business area. The platform is going to aggregate key tendencies from every area and vacancies, then transfer this data to the AI which is already developed. Participation in conferences and forums makes this task easier, as well as communication with entrepreneurs.

Ok! What will happen to this masses of data next? 

Once the data is analyzed, a result is presented, it helps the student to choose a program via the content provider in order to achieve their career goals and find a job of their dream.

You said that the info taken from employers will be analyzed, but what about the students?

The same work will be carried out on analyzing requests and preferences. This is necessary to estimate the relevance of the content, convenience of its use. Don’t forget that everyone wants to learn in comfortable conditions now, taking into account that people experience problem of lack of time.   
Activity: 173
It seems to me that the Gledos approach is very promising, moreover, the demand for such services is guaranteed. I’d like to understand how the platform is gonna collect the info on market needs. It’s necessary to collect the info taken from many sources.
The key partner of GLEDOS is business area. The platform is going to aggregate key tendencies from every area and vacancies, then transfer this data to the AI which is already developed. Participation in conferences and forums makes this task easier, as well as communication with entrepreneurs.

Once the data is analyzed, a result is presented, it helps the student to choose a program via the content provider in order to achieve their career goals and find a job of their dream.

You said that the info taken from employers will be analyzed, but what about the students?

How will HR agencies participate in the ecosystem? How will their work be regulated? I'm used to the fact that their representatives are real bounty hunters!
Bounty in which social networks most profitable? I can’t cover all of them, but I’m registered on many of them. Who will give advice?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Now many projects try to register their future investors in advance. How can I do it here?
Use this link: https://kyc.gledos.io/
Activity: 98
Activity: 252
Will we see the project's token on the exchanges?
Activity: 224
The technical question: how is the project's token built in relation to the e-library?
Pages:
Jump to: