Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 7. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
When I tried to learn more about the project and the situation in higher and additional education in general, only then I realized that the traditional approaches in which higher education could be acquired in a sufficiently long period of time (4-6 years), can be put in question. Will Gledos offer something requirable to the market in this aspect?

Gledos is solving these problems, because it is its concept in the approach to learning that is aimed at a quick change of educational programs, if a student needs it. And the terms are reduced by half, or even three times.

It is very difficult and risky, in my opinion, to cut such a serious and fundamental process that much. But, you are right, business requires such solutions. Gledos entered the market with promising solutions.

Everyone can get acquainted with the findings of the European Commission studies, as well as global conclusions – business wants to get an employee who is ready to quickly and efficiently solve problems in a certain, often very narrow area. At the same time, there are usually very little time for implementation and training. These are the requirements of the today’s market. If Gledos is able to turn its concept into reality, then success is ensured by this and a number of other reasons.

What other prerequisites do you see?

The project’s algorithms themselves are aimed at constant contact with all members of the ecosystem and quick response to needs. If we talk about the current situation, I see that a lot of preliminary work has been carried out with the involvement of existing developments in the field of the AI, blockchain, mobile platforms and legal framework. At the same time, the project team continues to work actively on the PR of its platform: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1003592877656723456

Yes, time is accelerating for each of us. Do you think that the time of the fourth industrial revolution has come and Gledos is ready to meet its requirements?
Activity: 158
When I tried to learn more about the project and the situation in higher and additional education in general, only then I realized that the traditional approaches in which higher education could be acquired in a sufficiently long period of time (4-6 years), can be put in question. Will Gledos offer something requirable to the market in this aspect?

Gledos is solving these problems, because it is its concept in the approach to learning that is aimed at a quick change of educational programs, if a student needs it. And the terms are reduced by half, or even three times.

It is very difficult and risky, in my opinion, to cut such a serious and fundamental process that much. But, you are right, business requires such solutions. Gledos entered the market with promising solutions.

Everyone can get acquainted with the findings of the European Commission studies, as well as global conclusions – business wants to get an employee who is ready to quickly and efficiently solve problems in a certain, often very narrow area. At the same time, there are usually very little time for implementation and training. These are the requirements of the today’s market. If Gledos is able to turn its concept into reality, then success is ensured by this and a number of other reasons.

The project’s algorithms themselves are aimed at constant contact with all members of the ecosystem and quick response to needs. If we talk about the current situation, I see that a lot of preliminary work has been carried out with the involvement of existing developments in the field of the AI, blockchain, mobile platforms and legal framework. At the same time, the project team continues to work actively on the PR of its platform: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1003592877656723456

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I heard about serious European experience of work in the area of specialization of the project developers. Can i learn the details?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How long will the bounty campaign last? Are there already reviews from participants who has been working in this direction?
Activity: 406
What AI is used as a base and what ideas? There’re quite a lot of developments of such sort in the world nowadays. 
Activity: 406
Will the platform provide a full range of educational services or only some part of them? If a student is connected to Gledos, wont he have to look for additional opportunities for learning?
Activity: 378
Will it be possible to record a video in the form of blog with managers of the projects on some forum or conference? Will this be considered as a bounty event?
Activity: 238
HR-agencies will certainly be happy to get connected to Gledos. How much will this cot them?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Do developers have plans on joint work with some companies? What do businessmen themselves say about the approach of the project?
Activity: 196
Tell me pls in layman’s language where and how i can buy the tokens of the project. Don’t offer 3rd party exchanges!
The tokens will be sold on gledos.io. You’ll be able to come to the site and buy them on the day of sale.The tokens will be sold on gledos.io. You’ll be able to come to the site and buy them on the day of sale.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Tell me pls in layman’s language where and how i can buy the tokens of the project. Don’t offer 3rd party exchanges!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much will the employers have to pay in order to enter the platform?
Activity: 126
Twill the authors of the content know how the their developments are used? Will the information be protected in an appropriate way?
Activity: 126
What volumes of data and how much time does the AI of the system need in order to form a plan of development and learning of a student? How will student’s progress be tracked?
Activity: 93
How many tokens will be cold out on the crowdsale?
About 28 million units.
Pages:
Jump to: