Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 6. (Read 3970 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Given that the crowdsale will take place in Autumn, will investors get tokens in Autumn, too?   
Yes, and later than in a week.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Given that the crowdsale will take place in Autumn, will investors get tokens in Autumn, too?   
Activity: 238
What is the minimum purchase amount for crowdsale?   
It isnt specified currently. It doesn’t make any sense to hurry up with this.
Activity: 126
What is the minimum purchase amount for crowdsale?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello! Will the project work with Undabot? What are the expectations of this partnership?
Activity: 406
Gledos will reveal the results of the private sale? I would like to know how things are going)
Activity: 322
hello admin!
not a bounty program for marketing?
Activity: 280
Besides a link to an article, what else should be sent to the project managers that check the work on the bounty?
Activity: 224
What libraries will the project work with? I’m very interested in the access to the world knowledge. I do not mean courses, but namely books, lectures.
Activity: 308
What reward will I get for attracting friends to the project’s group on FB?
Activity: 170
Will the project make a bar with the current results of the fundraising on its official page? I will invest and would like to regularly check this.
Activity: 392
After all sales, how will the convertible token exchange work?

It will be traded on independent exchanges.
Activity: 196
After all sales, how will the convertible token exchange work?
Activity: 84
Does the project implement any protection mechanisms against fraud at the stage of investment in presale and crowdsale? They even try to forge e-mail now or to create some other fraudulent schemes. I'd like to make sure my money goes to the right place!
Activity: 68
Is the money, received for the work in the bounty campaign, transferred the same way as in the case of crowdsale investors?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
I have a vlog on YT and several thousand followers on networks, but time is an issue here. What should I do to satisfy Gledos’ interests and to earn more?
Activity: 364
Has the pre-sale started already? Are there any results?
The starting date of the presale: June 12) Now the private sale is at your service, whitelist is also available.
Activity: 252
Has the pre-sale started already? Are there any results?
Activity: 392
When will the GLX become available to investors?
On the presale, and not later than a week after the end of the crowdsale.
Activity: 24
When will the GLX become available to investors?
Pages:
Jump to: