Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 8. (Read 3967 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be cold out on the crowdsale?
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What wallets can be used to invest in the project?   
You have to provide an address compatible with ERC-20 to get the tokens.
Activity: 175
What wallets can be used to invest in the project?   
Activity: 210
Hey everyone! The project will have to work hard on attraction as many students as possible, as it seems to me. Large scale participation is a base for fast development in this case. But it isnt always easy to find an approach to the young people. What work is carries out in this regard?
Gledos is keeping developing its community: https://gledos.io/slo. Slovenian young people should be content! There’s a description of the project and of birth of idea. Special attention is paid to the use of unique AI in the project. As for younf people, they can respond to the advantages of the project faster than anyone else.

What such an optimisms is based on?   

It’s based on the fact that Gledos is being built on effective algorithms and format convenient   for users. The platform will combine formal and informal education. As for the first one, it’s for various universities all over the world that offer their own educational content.

Is the format of this content traditional? 
E-books, online courses and other materials. All the  range of opportunities available will be used.

How will the opportunity to update the content constantly will be implemented? Who or what will control this?
Activity: 322
Hey everyone! The project will have to work hard on attraction as many students as possible, as it seems to me. Large scale participation is a base for fast development in this case. But it isnt always easy to find an approach to the young people. What work is carries out in this regard?
Gledos is keeping developing its community: https://gledos.io/slo. Slovenian young people should be content! There’s a description of the project and of birth of idea. Special attention is paid to the use of unique AI in the project. As for younf people, they can respond to the advantages of the project faster than anyone else.

It’s based on the fact that Gledos is being built on effective algorithms and format convenient   for users. The platform will combine formal and informal education. As for the first one, it’s for various universities all over the world that offer their own educational content.

E-books, online courses and other materials. All the  range of opportunities available will be used.

Activity: 238
Tell me pls, where should i send the info on working within the framework of the bounty campaign? Is a document with text enough?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What soft cap should be reached in order to launch the project?   
$3,5 million!
What soft cap should be reached in order to launch the project?   
Activity: 224
What languages are available for bounty? Which ones are priority for developers?   
Activity: 358
Are there any restrictions at the private sale stage?   
Yes, the minimum investment amount is 50 ETH. In this case it’s better to contact the managers  https://gledos.io/contact
Are there any restrictions at the private sale stage?   
Activity: 266
Are there opportunities for additional education and further training? 
Activity: 56
GLEDOS offers a combination of non formal and formal online lectures and mixes
them in a new concept of a credential model. Businesses continuously provide the
input to artificial intelligence to shape the best fit credential model for a specific
industry or job position.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Tell me pls, who will be the content supplier for educational courses? U know, it’s very important for the students! Is there already a list of universities? 
Activity: 84
What is already done by this moment? Have the developers got closer to implementation of their plans?
Pages:
Jump to: