Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 12. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
hey. i still cant figure out why the team decided to develop GoodCRM instead of buying a ready-made solution from some company 
them it will depend on this company directly. in addition, i don’t see any good solutions in the market. at least, right now
really? it seemed to me that there were more than enough of CRM. also, new ones appear every day
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
hey. i still cant figure out why the team decided to develop GoodCRM instead of buying a ready-made solution from some company 
them it will depend on this company directly. in addition, i don’t see any good solutions in the market. at least, right now
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
let’s say some part of my employees are tokenholders and some is not. will they be able to use co-workings anyway?
GOODWORK spaces can be used not only by the «ООО» tokenholders, but also by any other company.
hello. do you have your own CRM? i don’t want to switch between several solutions all the time.   
Access to Goodnet GoodCRM is provided to all the holders of our platform’s tokens.   
let’s say, i wasn’t satisfied with cooperation with one of the members of GoodWork system. can i write a negative review about this member?
GoodNet allows to maintain a rating system for GOODWORK residents, so you can express your opinion, both positive and negative. 
good evening. it became interesting to me whether the amount of reward within the framework of bounty depends on activity of my friends in social networks.
If it’s less than 75%, you don’t have a right to take part. In other cases activity doesn’t have any impact. 
hey. do tasks for bounty program on Facebook differ depending on the number of subscribers that i have?
no, the tasks are the same for everyone. why are you interested in it?
you know, there’re 6 different tasks depending on the number of subscribers of a FB user on the site of the bounty program
the tasks aren’t different, the reward is. that’s why it was necessary to create different tasks. i thought it was obvious 
okay, but are you sure that actions  are the same? you just have to repost official posts and that’s all? it seems to be simple
nope, you also have to make posts about Goodwork in your native language. all of them should content a link to the official site of the platform
well, it’s more effective than most bounties that i have come across, but i’m afraid that a too big number of “dead” pages will take part in the program.
Such an option is completely excluded. You must have no less than 75% of active friends
will the use of GoodCRM be paid? if so, will it be possible to use smthng else in addition to the tokens as payment method?

The GoodCRM functionality will be divided into two tariffication  options: basic – free basic functionality and advanced - the functionality is paid and can be paid by the GOODWORK tokenholders.
Activity: 196
let’s say, i wasn’t satisfied with cooperation with one of the members of GoodWork system. can i write a negative review about this member?
good evening. it became interesting to me whether the amount of reward within the framework of bounty depends on activity of my friends in social networks.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
hey. do tasks for bounty program on Facebook differ depending on the number of subscribers that i have?
you know, there’re 6 different tasks depending on the number of subscribers of a FB user on the site of the bounty program
the tasks aren’t different, the reward is. that’s why it was necessary to create different tasks. i thought it was obvious 
okay, but are you sure that actions  are the same? you just have to repost official posts and that’s all? it seems to be simple
nope, you also have to make posts about Goodwork in your native language. all of them should content a link to the official site of the platform
well, it’s more effective than most bounties that i have come across, but i’m afraid that a too big number of “dead” pages will take part in the program.
Activity: 210
Activity: 154
hey. how long is it until the start of the public sale of tokens?   
a little less than a month. the exact timeframe is always displayed on the counter on official site.
Activity: 294
hey. how long is it until the start of the public sale of tokens?   
Pages:
Jump to: