Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 13. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
will the use of GoodCRM be paid? if so, will it be possible to use smthng else in addition to the tokens as payment method?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
let’s say some part of my employees are tokenholders and some is not. will they be able to use co-workings anyway?
Activity: 238
hello. do you have your own CRM? i don’t want to switch between several solutions all the time.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
hey there. how can investors get assured that you don’t buy overpriced real estate?   
it’s even specified in the WP that the GoodWork team will look for best offers and won’t make deals too hastily.   
okay, and who will look for this real estate? have they hired a property company or are they trying to deal with it on their own?
analysts study the ratio between costs of real estate and demands for service and make a conclusion about profitability.
great, and what about legitimacy? sometimes taxes are too high and completely unjustified.
a team of lawyers studies all geographical objects and then they conclude if it’s possible to establish a coworking centre in that place. the team has thought it out. Ii seems to me that there’s no reason to worry.   
Activity: 378
hey there. how can investors get assured that you don’t buy overpriced real estate?   
it’s even specified in the WP that the GoodWork team will look for best offers and won’t make deals too hastily.   
okay, and who will look for this real estate? have they hired a property company or are they trying to deal with it on their own?
analysts study the ratio between costs of real estate and demands for service and make a conclusion about profitability.
great, and what about legitimacy? sometimes taxes are too high and completely unjustified.
Activity: 392
let’s say i’ve hired an employee from another country. can i pay your representatives for his transfer to co-working?
Yes, the tokenholders will get access to a wide range of additional services, and transfer of employees is included.
let’s say i’ve hired an employee from another country. can i pay your representatives for his transfer to co-working?
good afternoon. how many votes of tokenholders are necessary to open a co-working of your platform in a city?
The exact number of votes will be announced a bit later, but the citizens will have to collect a number of votes required for opening at least small-type coworking space.
Hi there. What is  GoodNet? Is this kinda internal corporative network of your platform?
Not exactly. Within the framework of the project, the internal portal GoodNet will be launched, which contains information about residents and their services.
hey. how much is the soft cap of this ICO?
1500 ETH, and i’m almost 100% sure that it’ll be reached!   
Activity: 266
hey. how much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
good afternoon. how many votes of tokenholders are necessary to open a co-working of your platform in a city?
Activity: 224
Hi there. What is  GoodNet? Is this kinda internal corporative network of your platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good evening. How many tokens are available at the current stage of the ICO?

500k, but i believe that some part of them is already sold.
Activity: 336
Good evening. How many tokens are available at the current stage of the ICO?
what is the maximum number of employees that “Small” co-working can accommodate? It seems to me that this is the most attractive option.     
This type of coworking is suitable for freelancers or small teams. Interior of any GOODWORK space should include meeting room, a kitchen- dining room and a toilet. More than 10 employees can comfortably work in this office.
Pages:
Jump to: