Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 11. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
what rank is the minimum to have a right to take part in a bounty campaign on this forum? Full Member? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
is #GoodWork hashtag  the only necessary hashtag or are there any others?   
Presence of #GoodWork hashtag in your post is obligatory. If you use other hashtags, they should relate to the same theme.   
Hello. How often should i give reports about my actions? some platforms ask to do it once in three days, the others - once a week
Weekly reports are enough. At the same time, you should pay attention to the fact that the terms of providing reports are clearly specified in every task.
Activity: 406
hi. what should i so to get whitelisted?   
It’s enough to fill out a form on the official site of the platform and follow the instructions   
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hi. what should i so to get whitelisted?   
Activity: 280
is #GoodWork hashtag  the only necessary hashtag or are there any others?   
Hello. How often should i give reports about my actions? some platforms ask to do it once in three days, the others - once a week
Good evening. i notices a new task (making translation to Korean) and it’s paid quite generously. will there be same tasks for other languages?
It’s possible, but, most likely, there won’t be such need.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good evening. i notices a new task (making translation to Korean) and it’s paid quite generously. will there be same tasks for other languages?
how is the activity of my subscribers in social networks estimated? is a special app used for this?
Simple statistics of activity offered by every major social network is enough.     
can i retweet all the posts in the end of the week? sometimes i have no opportunity to notice them timely   
Don’t perform all the actions on the same date. You should post meaningful tweets, not just usual spam, so the option that you offer is unfavorable.   
good afternoon. what number of tokens was allocated to the GoodWork bounty campaign? is the increase in this number possible?   
5% of the total number of tokens issued. At the moment, an opportunity to increase the volume isnt considered.   
hey. i still cant figure out why the team decided to develop GoodCRM instead of buying a ready-made solution from some company 
them it will depend on this company directly. in addition, i don’t see any good solutions in the market. at least, right now
really? it seemed to me that there were more than enough of CRM. also, new ones appear every day
yep, but the majority of these solutions doesn’t use blockchain, and even if they use it, they’re two raw to rely on them
but independent development of CRM is quite an expensive process. will it be somehow monetized? anyway, it’s necessary to recoup the budget
Yes, GoodCRM will have some paid options, but, most likely basic set of tools will be enough for many users.
Activity: 238
how is the activity of my subscribers in social networks estimated? is a special app used for this?
can i retweet all the posts in the end of the week? sometimes i have no opportunity to notice them timely   
Activity: 196
good afternoon. what number of tokens was allocated to the GoodWork bounty campaign? is the increase in this number possible?   
Activity: 209
good afternoon. what is the duration of the current stage of the ICO?   
52 days, if my calculations are correct. but i can be wrong
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
good afternoon. what is the duration of the current stage of the ICO?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
hey. i still cant figure out why the team decided to develop GoodCRM instead of buying a ready-made solution from some company 
them it will depend on this company directly. in addition, i don’t see any good solutions in the market. at least, right now
really? it seemed to me that there were more than enough of CRM. also, new ones appear every day
yep, but the majority of these solutions doesn’t use blockchain, and even if they use it, they’re two raw to rely on them
but independent development of CRM is quite an expensive process. will it be somehow monetized? anyway, it’s necessary to recoup the budget
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: