Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 15. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
perhaps  it’ll be very difficult to find buildings that meet your requirements. what will you do if you don’t find any?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good evening. is the layout of premises indicated in the WP is final, or will it be changed?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
are there areas which aren’t compatible with co-workings? or don’t they exist?   
Of course, such areas exist, but we’re trying to make everything that is possible to make the list of them shorter.   
are there areas which aren’t compatible with co-workings? or don’t they exist?   
Activity: 252
hello. how much is the hard cap of this round of the ICO?
10k ЕТН and it seems to me that it will be reached ahead of schedule.
Activity: 238
hello. how much is the hard cap of this round of the ICO?
Managers of any company are faced with the fact that employees allocate to effective work only a small part of their working time. Will you manage to solve this problem?
We will make every effort in order to eliminate all the uncomfortable working conditions, and minimize the time spent on the way to the work.   
Activity: 224
Managers of any company are faced with the fact that employees allocate to effective work only a small part of their working time. Will you manage to solve this problem?
which region are you planning to open most of your co-workings? it seems to me that Europe would be the best choice. 

We agree with you, that’s why we’re planning to open 36 co-workings in major European cities.   
Goof afternoon. most freelancers prefer to be entrepreneurs, not wage workers. won’t this be a problem for your platform?
On the contrary, the fact the freelancers are eager to be independent motivates them to use co-workings instead of ordinary offices.   
hey. does bounty program cover only the social networks listed in the WP?
nope, there’s also a reward for posts on some forums. the full list of the tasks is on the official site of bounty of GoodWork.
you’ll save my time if you tell me whether there’re rewards for translators.  is there any?

yes, of course. you can get up to 15 tokens of this platform for it.
do u mean that it’s enough to translate the WP in order to get my tokens? frankly speaking, sounds quite simple.

you’re wrong, you have to translate not the WP, but the site of the platform, including all its internal pages.

anyway, it’s simple. there’re enough of online translators nowadays, so it’s kinda mechanical work, it isnt even necessary to be a proferssional translator.

according to terms, the translation must be of a high quality. It is forbidden to use translation tools. Translator must have experience in translating texts on the subjects of fintech and blockchain.
Activity: 266
Goof afternoon. most freelancers prefer to be entrepreneurs, not wage workers. won’t this be a problem for your platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
nope, there’s also a reward for posts on some forums. the full list of the tasks is on the official site of bounty of GoodWork.
you’ll save my time if you tell me whether there’re rewards for translators.  is there any?

do u mean that it’s enough to translate the WP in order to get my tokens? frankly speaking, sounds quite simple.

you’re wrong, you have to translate not the WP, but the site of the platform, including all its internal pages.

anyway, it’s simple. there’re enough of online translators nowadays, so it’s kinda mechanical work, it isnt even necessary to be a proferssional translator.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
hello. how many tokens were put on the ICO? 
the total number is about 4 millions, but some part of them is already sold during the course of the private pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: