Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 19. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
there’s a line in the Goodwork WP:  Planned paying over for the bounty. could u please explain what this means?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hello. what’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
if u mean its closest stage, it’s 1 «OOO» = 0.01 ETH.
Activity: 45
hello. what’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
Activity: 68
has anyone head about the exact date of the launch of the bounty campaign? i wanna be one of the first!
Activity: 60
good afternoon. i havent found a post containing terms and conditions of bounty program.  can anyone give me a link to a thread where it’s discussed?
Activity: 252
hey. are u sure that u enter the market timely? i cant see high demand for co-workings now
it’s already quite high, but the situation will change in the future so it’s necessary to be ready to these changes
what changes are u talking about? do u have exact information that there demand for the co-workings will increase during several following years?
statistics tells about it. 26% of employees in USA prefer to work remotely, and this number will double during the following 5 – 7 years
i don’t trust unfounded claims. what statistics are u talking about? who made such a research?
the research was made by an Aberdeen Group. it’s available for everyone so it isnt difficult to find it on the official site of the center
Activity: 112
hey. are u sure that u enter the market timely? i cant see high demand for co-workings now
it’s already quite high, but the situation will change in the future so it’s necessary to be ready to these changes
what changes are u talking about? do u have exact information that there demand for the co-workings will increase during several following years?
statistics tells about it. 26% of employees in USA prefer to work remotely, and this number will double during the following 5 – 7 years
i don’t trust unfounded claims. what statistics are u talking about? who made such a research?
Hi. How long will the private pre-sale last?
20 days, but the chances that all the tokens will be sold much faster are very high
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
Hi. How long will the private pre-sale last?
when does the week end? how to submit the reports?
Activity: 280
hey. in my country co-working isnt very popular and suitable places ofr them can be found in some cities only
fortunately, Goodwork is gonna develop globally so there shouldn’t be any resons for being worried
in addition, one of the platform’s tasks is to make co-workings popular

but in such a case it’s possible not only to unify people gathering at one place, but also the ones working remotely
why not cover bigger target audience?

because, as a rule, co-workings are used by people who cant work at home or remotely ‘cause of absence of appropriate living facilities
personally, i’m for co-workings ‘cause it allows not only to work using high-quality computing powers, but also to find like-minded people and even partners
hey. in my country co-working isnt very popular and suitable places ofr them can be found in some cities only
fortunately, Goodwork is gonna develop globally so there shouldn’t be any resons for being worried

but in such a case it’s possible not only to unify people gathering at one place, but also the ones working remotely

because, as a rule, co-workings are used by people who cant work at home or remotely ‘cause of absence of appropriate living facilities
Activity: 212

Activity: 212
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Need Korean translation. Task already on bounty.goodwork.network.

Website

White Paper

Bounty

GOOD WORK
GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world.
The ecosystem is based on GoodWork coworking spaces. They are going to be established in those districts and cities which are chosen by most «ООО» token holders. Token holders have the right to decide where to open co-working spaces to work comfortably.

Bounty campaign already started.

Register now!
Pages:
Jump to: