Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 13. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
How can the bountie hunters dump when most of the campaigns pay nothing?
I think some of the token developers are partly dump their own tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
Not all, but yeah most of bounty hunters dump! That's because, they easily get catch by scam bounties with there rewards or something else. But still, they can recover, if they studied that project which bounty they want to join. Some points which need to join before any point- Website, Team, ICO Ratings, Whitepaper, Roadmap.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 06, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
It has long been clear that such thoughts are not correct and it has long been clear that today people should all the same understand that the price is falling from the small demand that has arisen on the market lately.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
Depending on which coins / project it is i hold some of the bounty projected that i liked , and probably gonna sold it when they reach some milestone on their road map or something like that,
Activity: 266
November 06, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
Whether or not bounty hunters sell tokens depends on their experience. Some bounty hunters only want to make money and sell tokens immediately after receiving them. Other bounty hunters are holding tokens in hopes of making a lot of money on a few bounties in a few years. Only very experienced bounty hunters can predict the development of the project and, depending on this, sell or not coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 06, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Many bounty hunters often sell coins as soon as they get the chance, it's true . But bounty pool usually within 1% of the total number of coins and if such small amount of sellers can dump price significantly means that something is wrong with the project itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
I try to keep my coins for as long as possible until the moment when their price rises so that they can be sold with greater profit
I kept almost my tokens in the last year. But this year, I sold almost them. It's really risky to hold a new tokens in this bear market. Instead of keeping a new token, I convert them into another coin that in top 20.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
Indeed, it is very sad to admit it, but this happens with almost every bounty ... And alas, we cannot fight it ..
You are a bounty hunter, but you dont know the truth who the dumper? You get how much for each bounty and you think you have enough tokens to possibly dumping it ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
I would sell if you know that the project does not have much potential later. I think it is the best way if the buonty hunter wants to get his paycheck. At the present time the junk and dead projects are very fast for a variety of reasons. I think I should choose a safe way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 06, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
Indeed, it is very sad to admit it, but this happens with almost every bounty ... And alas, we cannot fight it ..
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 06, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Nope, it depends on the crypto itslef. Also dont forget that most bounty hunters spend a lot of time studying crypto, so they know which crypto is worht holding and worht dumping.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 06, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
As a bounty  hunter and I also got many bounty hunter  friends, I believed  that not all of us make the dump.  If we see potential in that token we do HODL or scalping  trading and HODL it because  we always dream to make a great profit and for our future. Maybe the BM or the platform itself do the dump or those who badly need money. But if we see that the token from our bounty  don't have the potential, specially those delay payment from rude ICO team that will be dump for sure.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
To choose a bounty, of course we have to think seriously that we should not make a trivial decision so that we do not get coins at very cheap prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
Is not only bounty hunter that sell after listed investor also sell, for me am a bounty hunter i sell because i need money so immediately the work i done get listed i sell
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 06, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Most of the coins that are sold immediately when listed on the stock exchange, mostly coins of early investors. Who had bonuses, and just went to the flip. Of course there are bounty hunters, but the amount of money that is allocated to bounty can not greatly affect the price of a coin.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
No, they are not always dumping. If an ICO is unable to create a hype around their project and there are no people that are interested in buying their coins after the listing. It is not the hunters fault, but the ICO team members.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 05, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not every hunters dump their tokens immediately after they got paid, some of them holding like other investors.
The difference is, they invest with their time and efforts, while investors invest with their money.
nucleus.vision is a good project even it was raised not much during the sale, now we know the quality of the project not always depend on how much they raised.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
Well, in this market, I think all the sell as come coins , I just sell , because if very expensive coin I want to sell and forget about the coin
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:16:52 PM
Not just bounty hunters but so many factors
The relation between bounty hunter and the team of token.
Number of token sold in presale. As we know normaly the pre sale price and bounes play role also.
The road map of the project if it is promising project, normaly if thier is sold project i think all will like to hold the token.
Activity: 350
November 05, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
I think it is not always that bounty hunters dump and it is depending on the ICO potential and success. If the ICO have a good potential and already reach the softcap at least, I believe that bounty hunters will hold their tokens until they get listed in the big exchanges, to sell them later with a higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: