Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 12. (Read 33087 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
I do not agree at all. I am also a bounty hunter and i have always holded my bounty tokens. But there is always a time to do a thing so, when right time comes, i sell them. And it is very obvious, you cannot hold a coin or token for life time,after all then what is it use of.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 09, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
Not all, for example i allways try to sold at ICO price.
But for last year with this strategy i become to the long term holder

Like all of us. The market itself dictates the strategy of holding tokens, forcing us to sell at ridiculous prices. I prefer to wait for the best moment, even if it happens in a few years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 09, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
Not always but majority of them dump their coin by the time it got listed. I don't see anything wrong with that as they have every right to do what they want with their coin. Also, a lot of people will benefit on dump and I am sure the traders are taking advantage of it as well. We don't have the right to stop or humiliate bounty hunters just because they sold their hard earned coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
I think that not all bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately. Everything is individual and depends on the nature of the person.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
I never think bounty hunters dump market. Every project's bounties budget 0.5 to 5 percentage of total supply token or total sale. Only 2%-5% token can fall market?
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
It is not so. Many bounty hunters, including me, are holding the bounty tokens too. The very simple need of everyone is money and profit. So all the users sell and hold coins and tokens according to their market prices.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
Investors blame bounty hunters when the price of altcoins falls below the ICO price. The problem is sure not in them. When the project seems good, the developers pause until the distribution of tokens to the members of the bounty. At the time of distribution of tokens to the participants of the bounty, the developers actively come to work and withdraw their tokens for sale. At this point, it is difficult to see whose tokens are being sold - bounty members or developer tokens.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2018, 09:30:36 AM
I guess that hunters who dumping their coins in the early beginning might be a greedy persons or presons who just really need money. Yes, it depends on a project itself, of course. But it depends on a people too. Sometimes hunters dumping coins of very good projects. Why? Who knows. Greed or need as I guessed earlier.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 08, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
Not all, for example i allways try to sold at ICO price.
But for last year with this strategy i become to the long term holder
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 08, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
They are always dumping because they know that there is no way that they can trust the coins of the new projects that they have been given. that is why they are always dumping the coins, most time it is not because they want to change it out to fiat but they are just changing the coins to a more trustworthy coin like bitcoin or ethereum to make sure that they are not losing any money.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 07, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
This is not 100% correct as Bounty Hunters are not the real dumpers. Imagine a project that allocates just 2% or 3% or even less of their total supply for the bounty campaigns knows that it won't affect the price or value of their token when list in exchange. The real dumpers are private investors who get huge bonuses from their investment far below crowd sale price. They sell at any price and still get their profits and move over to the next project and do the same thing over and over again.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 07, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
I believe that not all bounty hunters dump coins, but there are lots of such hunters that sells their coins for nothing, unfortunately. Personally I hold my coins until price is high, I don't need quick but low reward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
I'm a bounty hunter, and i'm not dumping the coin reward that i got form bounty program.
I usually kept my reward for the future or until i got a good price. of if i had to sell them, i'll tried to set the price as good as possible.
Even though i just got that coins for free, but that is the result of my work. I'll value it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 07, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens. Most of the newbies or those who are in need of quick cash usually tend to sell the token once they've received it. Also, the bear market pricing was not cause of the bounty hunters who dumps but rather the demand of the overall cryptocurrency in general is less due to the impending risk nature it has.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
November 07, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

BountyHunters dont dump. What is happening is scam farms that have 100's of accounts in the bounty dump the token the scam for the bounty campaign. Then people blame bounty hunters!! Scamming bounties has become a new industry!!
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Yes, they dump token prices but why developers don't buy these tokens back and stabilize token prices. Bounty hunter is the same job like doctor or teacher. And it must be paid, not all agree to wait for a long time. Wink
In my opinion, if you are not afraid of the bounty hunters selling the token, you should pay them by referring to ETH, which is the best way for the developers to preserve their coin value after the exchange, However, the bounty hunter is just a small component that makes the value of the coin drop. they are not the target
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
November 06, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
Indeed, it is very sad to admit it, but this happens with almost every bounty ... And alas, we cannot fight it ..
You are a bounty hunter, but you dont know the truth who the dumper? You get how much for each bounty and you think you have enough tokens to possibly dumping it ?

I support. There is a universal recipe for those who think that it is the bounty hunters who are guilty of the price collapse of tokens after ICO. It is simple to pay rewards to bounty hunters not in project tokens, but in ethereum. But for some reason, very few projects do this, although it would insure against falling prices, if, as many people think, it is bounty hunters who are to blame for the fall in prices for tokens.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:19:04 PM
Yes, they dump token prices but why developers don't buy these tokens back and stabilize token prices. Bounty hunter is the same job like doctor or teacher. And it must be paid, not all agree to wait for a long time. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 06, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
Now it has become very difficult for bounty hunter to find a worthy project. Despite the experience, you always think a lot about whether to leave the coin or immediately sell, sometimes this leads to the fact that the coins grow 100 times in price, while bounty hunters sold them for a few dollars. It's always very hurtful.
Activity: 574
November 06, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Now it's just a sad situation with all these bounty. And so if coins were poured out, and I supported the project for a reason, I would like to do it, then I’m interested in developing the project in order to receive even more incentives in the form of finance for these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: