Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 15. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 04, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
i can tell about my experience. If I see potential in coin and in product behind it, then I keep this coin.
As for dumpers, sometimes I dump as well, because I don't want to hold worthless shitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
I believe it is not a good assessment to treat bounty hunters that way. I am also a bounty hunter and a airdrop collector, but for me, after I receive the reward on the bounty campaign that I join, I didn't sell the tokens or the coin immediately, I try to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
I think almost all the people who get sell, now bear market and sell at a good price is the best strategy , but the fact that the course of the dump seems unlikely to me , all bounty give about 1% and the fact that the course subsides to 80% is not only the merit of the bounty but also other people
It would be about 80% of Bounty hunters that do not care if they hold the coins or not. They should've learned by now.
Activity: 294
November 03, 2018, 02:17:26 PM
For bounty hunters, These are just ways to get your money for the work done . But not everyone does that . If the project is really good and promising, there is no sense in selling early even to make a profit . Because you can buy more time, just wait
Activity: 518
November 03, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
I think almost all the people who get sell, now bear market and sell at a good price is the best strategy , but the fact that the course of the dump seems unlikely to me , all bounty give about 1% and the fact that the course subsides to 80% is not only the merit of the bounty but also other people
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
November 03, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
I believe not all bounty hunter dump their coins after receiving the payments and besides the bounty pool is normally 2-3% of the total supply, is that going to change anything? And the majority of senior members promoting bounty HODL their coins for long-term to get maximum value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 03, 2018, 12:16:47 AM
You cannot always blame bounty hunters for the dip in the price of tokens, because they are offered not upto 5% of the token total supply. Anything that has to do with a dump in price should be asked from the Developers
I am also surprised, because many say that bounty hunters are always a dumper because they sell tokens below the ICO price, even though the token allocation for all bounty hunters is very small compared to the total tokens sold. can that amount affect the price of the token to fall?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 11:43:42 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

what will you expect from bounty hunters then? they were hunting so that they can cash it out as soon as the coin is being listed in some exchanges.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 02, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
Not also for me because I am a HODL coin that I have followed from the bounty.
Maybe those who directly sell these tokens because they have many needs for their families.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
November 02, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
since thay got it for free, some of them will easily sold when they think the price fits into their needs
Activity: 24
November 02, 2018, 11:30:34 PM
I think it is trend, because bounty hunters and short-term-investors will sell their tokens after ICO soon as soon to earn profit.Some fall and crash into mountains.Other sit there and do nothing.Not all bounty participants do that. this is due to market conditions and investor bonuses. if the project is good then the price will recover quickly.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 02, 2018, 11:28:02 PM
Let's get this question straightened out;

Is the payments from bounty hunting, not payment for service rendered?

The answer: Bounty allocations are payments for services rendered.

Did they deliver on the work spelt out for them?

Yes, the successful ones did.

Who receives the least allocation from the ICO funds?

Bounty hunters

Was their any prior agreement that said they shouldn't dump; which the faulted?

I don't think there is else; smart contract would have taken care of that

Then why all the fuss about them dumping?

The truth remains that bounty hunting is normally the entry point in most crypto members of the community, who may not have the fund to engage in trading, buy into ICO's, among other things.

so when they get those funds; if it is a project with great future; they'll hardly dump.

if they dump; it might be that they have their focus on another ICO that they want to buy into.

Most of the humongous bonuses offered in the sale of ICO's are likely to dump more than that of the bounties.

#Bounty is not a charitable donations and has the least allocations from most projects.
A good project will rarely be dumped, but a not too good project can be dumped for better ones.
Yes, some of the hunters dump for some reasons, but that doesn't reflect the view of every hunter.
Projects should lien the bounty funds if they are scared of them getting dumped, but should specify it from the onset.
in this way, this issue regarding bounty participants will come to roost.
Thank you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 11:27:51 PM
Yes, everything depends on the quality of the project they are following. Prize hunters must be smarter now and they also don't directly sell all their coins. If coins have a good quality they will also hold them back because in the future the coins will definitely rise higher. So, in my opinion, this is not the fault of the bounty hunter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:16:23 PM
I think bounty hunter should have a target on the bounty prize they get. When it falls even further from the ICO value so even though selling only give the value of the loss and certainly whatever he does not will be paid comparably to that received when they sell and it will just make the price is getting crashed. indeed not fully become the bounty hunter because even a small allocation that they get, but at least as many bounty hunter releases then this is the reason why they blame.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Bounty can indeed do a dump, but indeed the team should think about being able to deal with or avoid it by dividing each stage to distribute bounties to reduce the risk level of large dumps
Investors and team would love bounty hunters selling tokens in cheap price if the project has true value. Because they could buy cheap tokens from bounty hunters, a good project will consecutive accelerate token price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
price become dump or not are not just only bounty hunter factor only cause IMO sometimes the pool percentage of it are not quite large compared to sold one. If the project are quite great in some way I think that the bounty hunter will not sell it easily, to be honest if bounty hunter are selling it immideatly than we cant blame them cause like it or not this is their right to make it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
Bounty can indeed do a dump, but indeed the team should think about being able to deal with or avoid it by dividing each stage to distribute bounties to reduce the risk level of large dumps
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Bounty Hunters has the right to do with their tokens after they got rewarded, it depends on the project itself on how it can manage to recover despite most hunters dumps their tokens afterwards
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

they dump because theyve done their work in marketing and promoting and advertising the project, we cannot blame them  because they worked for it and they need to cash out as soon as possible
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
I don't think bounty hunter make a dump price, but what affects of the coin price is project of the ICO and it is not dependent on the bounty hunter to sell or hold the coin, so why do many people say that makes price of the coin go down because of a bounty hunter ? this was proven when several bounties paid for bounty hunter after 1 month the ICO was completed, but price of the coin remained down before the coin were distributed to the bounty hunter, so can it still be said that the bounty hunter makes a dump price?
Pages:
Jump to: