Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 16. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 09:45:42 PM
Bounty hunters should not sell early bounty tokenies won from the campaign. Under the ICO price, the bounty hunters do the sale. Now the bear market is dominated by the crypto money market. This year's bounty campaigns fell from gaining ald ein and bounty hunters were so much.
well, naturally, sometimes bount hunter is always blamed on price issues, because basically many people sell the coins simultaneously. well, but it's not entirely the fault of the bounty hunter, because the number of tokens held by bounty hunters is sometimes only 1 or 2%.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 09:30:53 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Agree with you dude,and now I find most bounty hunter have knowledge more than investor, in a bearish market they have to chose campaign carefully
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 02, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
Not all bounty hunters dump a coin after receiving their payments although most of them do. The reason behind this is that most bounty hunters do not take time to read and ascertain the true potentials of the project they work for. And this goes for everyone, either a bounty manager, trader, or investor, once you fail to study and know about the project, the tendency for dumping goes high.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 09:11:58 PM
Bounty hunters should not sell early bounty tokenies won from the campaign. Under the ICO price, the bounty hunters do the sale. Now the bear market is dominated by the crypto money market. This year's bounty campaigns fell from gaining ald ein and bounty hunters were so much.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
I am not agreed with your opinion as I am also a bounty hunter and hold approx. all my bounty coins as I know the potential of the market.
Activity: 126
November 02, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
You cannot always blame bounty hunters for the dip in the price of tokens, because they are offered not upto 5% of the token total supply. Anything that has to do with a dump in price should be asked from the Developers
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 02, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
This should be avoided a little by dividing the bounty in several stages to avoid a dump. there are many ways that the team or bounty manager can do to prevent massive dumps
Activity: 90
November 02, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
Unfortunately, this is usually the case. There are two ways out of this situation: to distribute rewards in several stages or to block bounty tokens for several months.
They are not always dumpers, they can hold the coins for a while to sell the coins for money.
Activity: 21
November 02, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
Life used to be different for "Crypto Shaolin."

Long before he was known by his current nickname, he'd follow tourists in the heat of central Africa, swinging an ice box and offering them a chilly bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta with a sugary smile to match.

But as chipper as his demeanor made him out to be, Crypto Shaolin calls this past work "frustrating." Not only was it meager pay, he had ambitions to rival his role models Elon Musk and Steve Jobs.

One of these drinks may have put him on that path, though, when by chance he passed a Coke to a man wearing a strangely worded shirt.

Curiosity piqued, Crypto Shaolin asked what it was all about. After all, he'd never heard of "HODL" before.   
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
I think that actually immediately sell their tokens a small number of bounty hunters. Not more than half, because there are a lot of participants and orders for any token costs a little.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
Dumping of tokens is not an issue for bounty hunters alone. I have seen real investors who buy during ico who told off their stakes immediately the ico is over nostalgia to cut their losses. So everybody sells off depending on the prevailing market forces.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 02, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
People who have already received awards from the ICO, after selling tokens, they can either leave completely or just become a trader , but most continue to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 262
November 02, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
I doubt that this is done on purpose. Rather, it is the ICO members who are beginning to actively get rid of the cryptocurrency that they have just received. For them, this is extra money. A small part of the participants either leaves the cryptocurrency or buys. All because then the price comes back to normal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

It would be better to close the discharge of coins to investors. They dump them in large quantities. Buying them with a bonus. As if my 1000 tokens bring the market down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 02, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
It seems to me that now there is a decline in the activity of the bounty hunters, because there are practically no awards and many people do not want to waste their time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 06:14:12 AM
It is depend on the project,because there are so many bounty hunters that really observing the projects future. Some of bounty hunters who are actually holding of their rewarded tokens

Sometimes they are holding yes, but very seldom and they are just holding till they see better price. Many times I saw after the bounty's payment how the Bounty Hunters run to the exchanges to sell, and it's even not the worst, the worst is they have no idea about the trading, they damage the project but lose their own profit too!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 02, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
Bounty hunters fail to realize sometimes that investor use their hard earned money to buy a coin and when the coin enter exchange hunter sell it 80x below ICO price
it is unclear why such confidence that hunters sell their coins at a price below the ICO by 80 times. to get their coins, hunters work sometimes for 6 months to execute a bounty plan.  their work is very low-paid many hunters do not even participate in ICO, which offer small fees for the work. getting a very low pay for the work, why do you think that the hunters reduce it even lower?
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 01, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
Bounty hunters fail to realize sometimes that investor use their hard earned money to buy a coin and when the coin enter exchange hunter sell it 80x below ICO price
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 01, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
First, not all bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately upon receipt. Secondly, very often the bounty pool is a small percentage of the total number of tokens for sale, respectively, bounty sales do not affect the price or affect briefly.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 01, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
I sell reward after receipt, now it’s a very bad market, it’s better to earn a little than nothing. Many of my tokens that I stored turned into candy wrappers.
I also chose to hold all of the tokens I earned from the bounty, but now they are all garbage. The total amount I had before was 6000$ from them and after 8 months I only 400$, so crazy
Pages:
Jump to: