Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters killed ICO? - page 12. (Read 7058 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 16, 2019, 07:37:47 PM
I think not bounty hunter kill ico project.but nothing investor to believe for invest buy their ico project on presale.if they can make believe some investor to succeafull their project with good marketing program.i think ico will be succes and many investor join there
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 07:12:14 PM
Lies. Hunter's don't kill projects, most times these Hunters receive their reward after the Devs must have dumped the loving light out of it. So no, I don't agree that Hunter's are responsible for the death of shitty ICOs of nowadays
Activity: 75
August 16, 2019, 07:09:20 PM
I disagree with this, many Devs became greedy and each time they get tired of their project and plan on exiting scam, they set up a bounty and dump during distribution of rewards, that way they can pin down the blame on Hunters
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 16, 2019, 07:06:40 PM
I don't think so bounty hunters killed ICOs the majority of ICOs are doing scams that was the biggest reason why many people are not trusting ICOs.
This is also right most people do not trust Ico’s because of failed to meet the requirements of their project and mostly scams Ico. Bounty hunters not the only one who should blame why Ico’s failed they have only amount of token who received during Ico.
Activity: 286
August 16, 2019, 01:45:33 PM
Your point is right but not fully because a project success because of there team not by other.If bounty Hunter destroyed the ico then bounty would been finished by right now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 16, 2019, 01:28:43 PM
Right, bounties should be after ICO to prevent instant price dump after exchange listing.
I have had yahoo62278 saying in one telegram page that he has proofs that many projects that launch bounty campaign get their token dumped and literally it means most hunters dump their token but also from experience, even when hunters tokens are locked, token still get dumped. XCT token is a primary example of this. My conclusion is that there are many factors that responsible to token getting dumped but dev team are the major contributor to the dump in price because they are the one that supposes to protect everyone including token dump. Some project even offers up to 90% bonus for purchasing a token.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
August 16, 2019, 08:43:19 AM
1) a project collected funds,
2) Funds allocation (among advisors, bla bla bla and bounty hunters)
3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically
4) Investors bought token on ICO see this crap and less people invest in ICOs.

True or False?
This is not true !! Hunters don't make as many tokens as you think.

In fact, hunters only account for 2-5% of tokens of the project. This number is too small to kill an ICO.
The nature of the ICOs died of so many fraudulent projects and not strictly controlled. Most projects do not have too many highlights that make investors feel excited. Those are the reasons ICO died, cannot blame hunters
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
August 16, 2019, 08:31:17 AM
I don't think so bounty hunters killed ICOs the majority of ICOs are doing scams that was the biggest reason why many people are not trusting ICOs.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 16, 2019, 07:38:14 AM
This is all a myth. Which bad projects are told to investors. That hunters are ruining the price. The hunters are to blame for the lack of stability in the project. And investors, as naive fools, take this for the truth. It is all about community interest in the project. How to look at interest? Yes, look at the site traffic statistics for one project 100,000 a month and another ate 3,000 visitors gaining. That is the whole problem.
Activity: 406
August 16, 2019, 07:18:25 AM
3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically

True or False?
Like you were wrong, Bounty Hunter didn't kill ico. The allocation for bounty hunters is on average 2%-3% or it will not be more than 5%. In my opinion the price dropped dramatically because investors sell tokens at low prices hoping to buy more and after that prices go up. Or the ico gives too many bonuses for investors
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Realm.AE 🏠 Dubai Home For Sale 🏙 P
August 16, 2019, 05:26:11 AM
If I say I just learned what is crypto and bounty, would you call me looser?  Grin
Still better late than never. If I bet a good project with bounty, Im gonna hold it and not gonna kill my project  Cheesy
Activity: 854
August 16, 2019, 03:44:56 AM
Yes. thanks to the participation of prize hunters, project will have success. if we look at what percentage is obtained by the prize hunters, only a small portion of the total funds allocated, which is around 1-3%. and most of the failure of ICO is the lack of management and expertise of the team they have. and not from prize hunters, I suppose.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 16, 2019, 03:23:11 AM
It's quite funny how several people tend to level accusations on bounty hunters without sound reasoning. Bounty hunters are only concerned with the promotion of projects and that hasn't stopped even with the newly popularised IEO which became popular after the demise of ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 15, 2019, 05:48:17 PM
Till today, many projects are still calling for the services and supports of bounty hunters. Had it been they are not doing the right thing, then a lot of them would have called it quit with bounty hunters.
I still believe that bounty hunters are very useful and their presence is highly needed to keep a project alive.
Activity: 169
August 15, 2019, 05:25:35 PM
I do not like seeing when bounty hunters are accused of any ICO project or any project doing badly. I have noticed some tactics some team and developers of projects in bounty use to dump their own tokens and coins and them blame it on the bounty hunters.
Activity: 572
August 15, 2019, 05:16:35 PM
ICO itself has spoiled its reputation. A huge number of fraudulent projects, an incompetent team that does nothing to improve their project. All this was the reason that investors ' confidence in the ICO was gone. Bounty hunter have to this only the slightest relationship.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 15, 2019, 04:54:36 PM

True or False?
A big false! Do you know on how many percent does a project allocate for Bounties? Its just 1%-2% on the entire supply.How things thing can be considered as a main reason for such dump in price? Why would project owners wouldn't blame their investors itself.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
August 15, 2019, 04:52:14 PM
I think scam icos actually did. Who is not unaware of projects that just collected unsuspecting investors dollars without any thought on how much contribution they wanna make to develop and advance the crypto-currencies ecosystem
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 15, 2019, 04:39:41 PM
IEOs killed ICOs and bounty hunters. IEOs do not need bounty hunters because the main marketing is done by the exchange.
Aren´t you afraid that we are loosing a well paid job?
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
August 15, 2019, 04:23:11 PM
Yes, some ICOs made such mistake where they have distributed tokens to bounty hunters at a very early stage which eventually directed them to a massive failure. However, ICO owners learned from such mistakes pretty soon and adopted an approach to distribute at a later stage. So bounty hunters are not the sole reason for the failure of an ICO project.

Rather, the main reason of failure is the lack of business expertise. Majoriy of the successful ICO failed at sustaining their business because of the lack of expertise! It has no relation with bounty hunters.

If I ask you to give example of some ICOs with a very successful post-ICO business implementation, can you show me at least 5??
Agree with your point of view. Bounty hunter also responsible for this but not fully. Just some projects did that mistake, not every project did.

Their business strategy was also not good that time and the market also keep falling down after 2017. Then investor didn't want to lose their money which they already had
Pages:
Jump to: