Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 13. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 26, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
Scam projects a lot and you do not even suspect will promote it. This is a complex process of recognizing which project is Scam and which is not. In General, try to study the project, because you will not waste your time and help the scammer to collect money. Study the project: team, idea, white paper, Manager. The entire history of the project team.

It often happens that bounty hunters promote scam ICO. This is a big problem for campaign participants. Even if the project looks good at the beginning, it can be a scam during or after the campaign.
As much as possible we need to figure it out along the way before it ends,though some good project only escape right after their ICO and we can't do anything on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
October 26, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
I think that everyone of bounty hunter will experience the scam ICO. It is not only about the smart way to analyze wich ico is scam or legit. But now, the team is really very smart and careful. Sometimes, we really cannot define that it was scam, but in fact it is scam. I myself still feel confused how to differentiate exactly. So, it may be chance for me as bounty hunter to be a victim of scam. But we must also learn from the experience not to make fault twice or more.
Activity: 314
October 26, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
I agree with your thoughts because I also experienced that campaign I promote their project almost 3 months and I ended of nothing to earn. And I think the best thing to do with that is to moved on and be careful of participating any campaign to prevent from being scam.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 26, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
Scam projects a lot and you do not even suspect will promote it. This is a complex process of recognizing which project is Scam and which is not. In General, try to study the project, because you will not waste your time and help the scammer to collect money. Study the project: team, idea, white paper, Manager. The entire history of the project team.

It often happens that bounty hunters promote scam ICO. This is a big problem for campaign participants. Even if the project looks good at the beginning, it can be a scam during or after the campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
The common problem for bounty hunters is that they only think of joining multiple bounty at once, in order to earn more bounty bonuses. But think again, if we focus on content creation, I think the bounty hunter will earn more than they can think of.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 26, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
Yes that is normal issue. Because you know there are too many scammy projects. And bounty hunters can not realise that always.
That is not bounty hunters fault. You know ico's crowdsale process everything seems like more clear but in bounty process you can only find a website and some team members photo and a whitepaper.
You can not find any investor details etc. So it can be possible unfortunately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
There is such a moment. Although this is not the main problem of bounty hunters, it is also present. You just have to block unscrupulous managers, that's all.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

no one really knows except after ico is known to be a scam, this can be prevented by the manager, even if the developer uses the services of a manager. so everything is risky whether it's not paid for rewards or ico who becomes a scam. but there is always a positive side.
we cannot distinguish between good and good ICOs, only time can answer them. we just have to be ready to accept whatever the results are and now unfortunately there are many ICOs who only know and that makes the hunters increasingly depressed and getting worse there is no sign that there will be better
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
October 26, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

no one really knows except after ico is known to be a scam, this can be prevented by the manager, even if the developer uses the services of a manager. so everything is risky whether it's not paid for rewards or ico who becomes a scam. but there is always a positive side.
Activity: 218
October 26, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
A very strange situation with all this is. The problem of publishing fraudulent projects is only half the problem. You can lose everything that you have earned through hard work.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Expirienced bounty manager will never risk his own reputation to become part of scaming project intentionally. However, money could make people do stupid things.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
yes I've promoted a scam project, after I knew the project was scam I deleted the post / tweet about the project.
Activity: 588
October 25, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Yes it’s correct for bounty hunters it’s more difficult to find a good project, because in these days you have only 10% chance to get a good project.
It’s better to find out sufficient information about the project before joining or promoting the project.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 25, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
I am a bounty hunter with a who is focused mostly in content creation bounties and it is recently that I even started Social media bounties, so in my months of writing contents for ICOs, I have published over 300 articles so it's inevitable that a good number of them would turn out to be scam ICOs.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 25, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Yes that is true, you will experience to go to an ICO who is a scam.
Also you may go with some bounty which ICO did not meet the softcap and will turn to be a free advertisement.
This will happen if you will join all BOUNTY, but if you will filter the application, you might  end up 100%.
Activity: 700
October 25, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
In fact, I think that regardless of experience you have an extremely high probability to take part in a bounty company fraudulent project. Too many ICO scams. For example, I am confident in the bounty of the company in which I participate, but this is an exception to the rule, since most of the companies are fraud, and the remaining few percent are simply not viable.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
Not at all but most likely since it was a good project though then the dev and the team decided to scam then you can't do anything about but to report them. Although, some of them may give you some stakes due to your efforts but that's not enough with the promised stakes they said in the rules. This is how risky is being a bounty hunter, everyone who plans to join it should know the risk.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2018, 11:57:51 AM
Yes. That's unfortunate. Here's an interesting point. You can for this also block. I'm confused. What is our fault? Not we brought him to this forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
in my opinion, this has happened very often to bounty hunters, because it will be very difficult to determine which ico scam, especially now there are so many new types of ico bounty that keep popping up
Pages:
Jump to: