Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 17. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 02:31:56 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
I actually did bounty hunters 2 years ago and now I have a lot of experience to avoid phishing projects. When I encounter fraudulent projects, I will give evidence that it is a bad project and is seeking to take over the assets of many new investors. A common project that is easy to recognize is that they provide false or no information about the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
I did not really understand your question. If I understand you, you are asking about fraudulent projects.
  This year I promoted only two fraudulent projects. I understood at the very beginning and stopped doing the tasks.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 13, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
It doesn’t happen to everyone and it has never happened to me. Maybe if you’re not careful you will end up promoting a scam ICO, especially this time around they extended the time for payments its going to be worst, cause that means if you are not careful, you will work for a long time and not get paid.

You should learn how to know which Bounties are scam and which ones are not scam,. Check through Google you will see a lot of articles that can help you know how to check all that and know which ones are scam, or you can even check topics on this forum and know which ones are discussing that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 12, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Projects scammers usually promote, only for excellent generosity, and they understand that smart people who understand the projects will not take part in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

before for friends who were gift hunters, it was better to be careful again in choosing a project. because the current project is mostly a scam project. therefore we do not just choose a project that runs.
choosing bounty campaign become difficult today, after many fake ico appear in market.beside of that many bounty manager change their rules and allocation while token sale did not reach target.
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
It does not depend on the bounty hunters. If an ICO is looking great, a lot of people are participating in it and in its bounty and it turns scam, nobody has something to do with it. It is not hunters or invetors fault that an ICO failed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 11, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Not really, some bounty hunters never crossed a way with scam projects.
There are some people who dedicate their selves in studying the project before joining.
there are some bounty participants who always got in a project which is a scam.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 11, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
Yes. That is true. You will experience a lot of scam bounties. This happens to those ICO that fails to sell enough coins or ICO scams. Prepare to be heart broken when you are working for bounties. Just move on to the next bounty as soon as you are allowed to join the next one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
At the moment, the main problem of bounty hunters is that it has become impossible to earn (( For a month now, I practically do not earn anything, much to my great disappointment, bounty hunting cannot be a way of a steady income.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 11, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

before for friends who were gift hunters, it was better to be careful again in choosing a project. because the current project is mostly a scam project. therefore we do not just choose a project that runs.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
Alas none of us are insured against this, even the most top-rated company may fail.  Nevertheless, with experience you know more about scam
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
October 11, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

It is normal for a bounty hunters to promoting a scam project.Because sometimes people are not perfect to choose what is real and what is not.People is easy to get their trust when they look at the prize of the project and pretending that is a good project.They did'nt notice it is scam because of the fluent word, higher earning they might get.But we must very careful to those scam projects , for us to not wasting our time and effort just to promote the that fake and scam project.
Activity: 566
October 11, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
I would say majority of bounty hunters don't even know until after the work has finished that he/she is promoting a scam project, this happens to majority of hunters because it's tedious to distinguish scam ico from clean one.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

Surely it can be really possible and easy to do because in ICOS there are more than 80 percentage of icos are scam.
So too many people cant understand which ico is great and which one is scam. So that is normal i think for a bounty hunter unfortunately.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 11, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
This is normal. There are many fake ICOs on the market. As a bounty hunter, it is absolutely impossible to completely avoid these fake ICOs (unless you do not participate in any bounty activities). Even if you are an experienced hunter, you can't avoid it in this situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
Bounty hunters with limited knowledge will face scams and fraud all the time.
The experienced one might had encounter the same things, it's normal and that's how we learned tho
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
It happens to me so much time after so much experience even now I'm getting scammed because sometimes even me joining for some campaigns without even check their project but only focusing on allocation so don't do that.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 11, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

Yes it is possible if you are not really careful in joining campaigns especially that nowadays scammers are everywhere. You may double check and do research of the project before joining them to make sure that you are not promoting a scam.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 11, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
Bounty hunters with limited knowledge will face scams and fraud all the time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
project scam and also the bounty hunter is already such a thing is always met. It will be pretty hard to be able to analyze and find out the scam and not. even just any project has only is certainly quite a risky thing to do because it could be a scam they will get. ICO this sort of scam the longer will make investors become less has the interest to join the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: