Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 16. (Read 3963 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
the problem with the bounty that I didn't like when we worked on the bounty and in the end the bounty project was a scam. and also I didn't like the frequent delays of bounty payments
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 15, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
It happen sometimes . Some scam projects could be detected right from the beginning , but there are also a well-designed fraud schemes , and it could be very hard to detect them even for experienced bountyhunter . Personally, I always stop participating in the campaign if I find evidence that it could be scammers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 15, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
Yes that is true. There are projects that ends up being a scam. The hardest thing to accept is that you worked from the beginning to end only to know that you will not be paid. Bounties can take 3-5 months and it is painful to work for nothing. Those are the things that we need to accept and move on. What I can recommend is to join short campaigns so that you will only work for 1-2 months and you can join the next bounty once it finishes. You will have more bounties to join in a year and it increases the chance of getting a legit bounty.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
If you are a bounty hunter and if you joined any scam ico for promote, then it is your fault. Cause you didn't research properly before participate on bounty. That's why I always do research about bounty before join.
copper member
Activity: 350
October 15, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

before for friends who were gift hunters, it was better to be careful again in choosing a project. because the current project is mostly a scam project. therefore we do not just choose a project that runs.
choosing bounty campaign become difficult today, after many fake ico appear in market.beside of that many bounty manager change their rules and allocation while token sale did not reach target.

Even if I am  very careful in choosing ICO and looking for good manager but still I was promoting a scam  project like for example impressio io , which was manage by need money and we all know that need money is a good manager , but personally I did not know  that it is a scam project .
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Yes there is chance that you'll promote a scam project but I just join every bounty I can sign in because you will never if it will be successful or not
Activity: 107
October 15, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
The main problem is the lack of time because it is very hard to manage your time when you have so many tasks and terms and it is necessary to do it totally. It is like living in permanent deadline...
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 15, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
You mean intentionally or unintentionally? unintentionally you`ll do it anyway because you will not even understand this
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 15, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
This is a major one. But the real problem is if you also join the problem and promote it more and start a new one. It happens. Some previous hunters create useless token and run a scam ico. sad but true
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 15, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Of course this can happen. If we don't filter on participating in the campaign, then the campaign that we follow will come from a scam project. I suggest not to carelessly join the bounty campaign because it can generate profits for those who just want to run away from investor's money as a result of our promotions. Do a cross check on the ICO listing website to see verification from their team, and read the whitepaper about the purpose and the way the project works is very important.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 15, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Yes, I have participated in several scam bounties, like ETHBOOK, they faked a lot of investors on their website so I was caught up in the campaign bounty.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
Unfortunately, the last scam I was involved in was Bidium and I was doing their signature campaign for like three months. So I wasted three months of my life and time supporting a scam project. They ran off with 3 million USD and was a campaign run by some nasty people, so now because unfortunately many dodgy projects come from Asia, I really now check to see if the Team is legit through their LinkedIn profiles. Blockchain is prevalent in Asia and is BIG, that's why you also get scammers coming from there because they know many investors with deep pockets are also from Asia investing in ICOS.
I also participated in this project and was very disappointed.  At the moment, I check projects in great detail.  I can not say that an expert when choosing companies, but has become more cautious.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Of course it's a problem. But it seems to me that this is not so critical. Now really experienced hunters have already found a way to get rid of this problem. They just learned how to choose normal projects and now do not suffer from skam
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

I think that now such projects are much less, and experienced hunters no longer being on it. Now earnings are safer and a good project is much easier to choose than before. So do not worry in vain, the main thing is the experience
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
October 13, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experience to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes, I have some experienced promote a scam project ICO a long while ago. This project called YOBET, they offer a betting platform to the people but someday some people reveal this project was a scam because this project has a fake team and fake partnership.

So, when I heard that news I decided to stop promoting the project and deleted everything my post on my social media about YOBET project...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 13, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Unfortunately, the last scam I was involved in was Bidium and I was doing their signature campaign for like three months. So I wasted three months of my life and time supporting a scam project. They ran off with 3 million USD and was a campaign run by some nasty people, so now because unfortunately many dodgy projects come from Asia, I really now check to see if the Team is legit through their LinkedIn profiles. Blockchain is prevalent in Asia and is BIG, that's why you also get scammers coming from there because they know many investors with deep pockets are also from Asia investing in ICOS.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
All Bounty Hunters have to face many difficulties, there are many projects are scam and and when they choose the bounty then big problem that which bounty joined because lot of bounty are scam and they have to carefully when they join the bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
Yes, it is true this is the main problem of the bounty hunter that they work for them, but afterwards it will turn it scammed. But to ensure not getting into scammed I think it we should check first the project to be participated to distinguish the scammed and not scammed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
No matter how meticulous we are in choosing projects, there are really some who does not look like scam and as if it is legit that is why we ended up working for nothing and I am one of those. I actually salute those who have not been a victim of scams but for us who experienced it, better luck next time and just move on and keep learning.
Activity: 459
October 13, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
I am still a newcomer in this market. I have worked with 4 projects and I have never encountered any problems in getting tokens and cheated. I think we should only be involved in the projects of reputable managers. That would be safe for our wages.
Pages:
Jump to: