Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 15. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:52:47 AM
That depends on the profile of each bounty hunter, I believe that 95% of the hunters will fall into fraudulent projects. If you have some experience in this market, you can differentiate a serious project from a scam project.
Activity: 219
October 20, 2018, 12:41:58 AM
the problem faced today is the number of fake projects circulating, this makes the bounty hunters have to work twice, hopefully this kind of project will disappear from the crypto world
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 19, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
I always do research about gifts before joining. If you are a bounty hunter and if you join the ico scam to be promoted, then that is your mistake. Because you did not do the research correctly before participating in the prize
what you say is true, better before joining in the gift that we do researched , from the results of the sale, partner, team, and the latest news news from the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:37:04 PM
I always do research about gifts before joining. If you are a bounty hunter and if you join the ico scam to be promoted, then that is your mistake. Because you did not do the research correctly before participating in the prize
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
I am doing only signature campaign and can participate only in one at the same time, so I am
quite selective in which one to take part. Doing a research before entering it, and until now
I  have successfully avoided scam projects. Hopefully it stays like that in the future as well.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
It's not actually the truth, it depends on the bounty hunter, If you are the type that do your background research before joining bounty then you will not prompt scam, but most bounty don't care, they just join bounty without making their research on the project, always make your own research to avoid promoting scam project, with will waste your time and hard work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
I think we bounty hunters are contributing to the scam projects. ICOs need large communities on telegram or TW, FB to grow, and the person who makes it ourselves is no one else. So consider carefully before participating in the campaign so as not to make mistakes and create opportunities for the Scam Project to operate.
Activity: 120
October 19, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
Resources predators study from their own errors, However lastly turn out to be professional to pick an actual task and steer clear of the actual rip-off tasks. Prior to advertising any kind of task should study whitened documents as well as get in touch with to aid group as well as obvious just about all uncertainties you've and you'll recognize here's this actual or even rip-off task.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 16, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
no one is safeguarded from scam, and it happens that the project has gathered its capital and imitated vigorous activity - and it turned out to be a scam.
Perhaps it’s a matter of a pair of black sheep in a team, and maybe it’s all conceived from the start, as a hoax
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 16, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
The fact is that we are advertising agents nothing more. We ourselves often don’t know what we are promoting. But this is just advertising and we are not insured against scam. No matter how much time you spend on studying a project, there is a risk that this is a scam.

To this we must take it easier for us it is just a job.

Yes, no matter how you study and research a certain project, there is no guarantee that you will not be scammed. That is why the best way is to participate in bounties where the payment/rewards are escrowed for assurance.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
Many of hunters don't think about repiutation and they feel ok to promore even scam projects.
But this way isn't for me, I will never promote scam project, I make deep analysis
Activity: 269
October 16, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
I can say that part of it is true, when you more expirenced you obviously can choose bounty program more wisely and do more research about it before participate, but sometimes even if you did everything right and do all of your researches you can promote scam.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 16, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
That is possible to do , cause many are with good concept but once the fund get in to their hand they forget what they want to do and move on with the funds , so if you promote such bounty then it is not your fault cos you only do your job but the dev are the greed type who don't think of solving real problem but adding to it and this is why I see regulation as the only way forward cause if we continue this way then the crypto world is going to be messed up and that will cause a lot of damage to the technology .
Activity: 229
October 16, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
everyone is mistaken, but if you do so purposely, you mean serious trouble.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
October 16, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

as a bounty hunter we must be selective in choosing the project that we will follow the bounty campaign. because if the bounty campaign is a scam we also lose the waste of time to do the work but don't get paid. so you should choose a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Yes mate anyone could experience that way.Even high ranks could also experience to promote scam ICOs.Actually its not really the projects were illegitimate but the developer itself most especially if they doesn't reach soft cap target..the projects turn into a scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
4563 ico has been published (https://icobench.com/), all of that makes it even harder to tell which poroject is a scam. Personally I prefer to make small research by filtering Ico according to the information I get from various sources. That way I avoid the scam project.
Activity: 296
October 15, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Their problem is to be close to the scam because they are not so oriented on the future they eanr money in the real time. This orientation is wrong way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Indeed. Because sometimes, no matter how you do your best to research about the project, sometimes in the middle of the campaign they turn out as scams. Scammers are getting sophisticated right now creating a very realistic project that even the most experience critic would not be able to find fault in the project. I this case bounty hunters would be able to join and promote the project.
Activity: 280
October 15, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
also catched in several scams, like CrowdIF, Wechain Sad
now i try to check new projects - by talking to people and analize their telegram channels, there are some indirect signs,
like not often updates of media, telegram responds or updates not concerned project itself
from last bounty, looks like suspicious Multichain Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: