Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 14. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
Choosing the bounty campaign becomes difficult , after many false ico appear. At present there are many bounties of project stagnation, especially in the distribution of bonus tokens. Yes, this is a risk that we face at any time. Have the knowledge to choose the ICO, find out the team members in the ICO. And their news on the network is updated regularly. before joining
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

In part, you are right, we also fall into the scam projects. We do a lot of work and spend our time and energy. In the end, we often get nothing. However, there are good projects that deserve your attention and participation. I think we and investors are only interested in the success of the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
Whether you find yourself in a similar situation or not depends on your skill in analyzing and understanding projects. A good bounty hunter will not allow himself to waste time in a project that could potentially be a scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 25, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
The problem of scams is the main thing we have faced this year. The market is falling, people are losing money, which is why they believe that fraud is the easiest way to make money.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 25, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
I think we should get rid of this unnecessary project dump soon. they should come with a relevant arrangement. With this arrangement, more successful projects can bring more sound.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 25, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

True. That's just the way it is in the crypto space. I have my share of supporting projects thru bounty and they end up to be scam or didn't even pay bounty in the end.
Just move on if that happens.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
Hunter before you get to work, analyzes the project and the product, and tries to distinguish the scammer from a good project. After all, advertising a scammer will not get anything, and the time will be wasted. But no one is immune from fraud, and now a huge number of them
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
to promote a scam bounty, of course, everyone has made it especially at the beginning of the start of the bounty program, but as time goes by we can certainly distinguish
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
October 24, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
It is exactly possible to be scammed if some terms happen. First is that we are not careful and smart in choosing the legit bounty from legit ICO. In participating in bounty, we must carefully analyze and research the bounty that we will join. It will relate to the team, token allocation, and also its transaction wallet. But, if you are scammed, it is exactly part of the risks that we must take.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
Actually nobody insured drom that dude, when I was started 2 of 3 of ICO wich I promoted was scam. Now I when I got more expirienced I got scammed much less but sometimes it happened.
Bounty hunters are dropping a lot nowadays, because they do not make a profit as high as they did in the past, but I still expect to see a potential penny. can make a high profit for me in the future
Activity: 294
October 24, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
It is impossible to predict 100 percent that the project is a Scam. Hunters promote projects to earn their coins . And it is also not profitable for them to participate in the project of a fraudster who either pays nothing or will not promote his product, and the coins will be just garbage.
Activity: 304
October 24, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
Bounty hunters are not responsible for the project they are trying to promote. It is note e-commerce, where you are responsible for info you are sharing.
Activity: 210
October 24, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

It is person depending descision. Some people are sure that propaganda is nothing wrong, so they promote everything they are paid for. That is why so much hard caps and so few sucessful projects.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
Actually nobody insured drom that dude, when I was started 2 of 3 of ICO wich I promoted was scam. Now I when I got more expirienced I got scammed much less but sometimes it happened.
Activity: 266
October 24, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
The main problem for a bounty hunter is fraud in the ICO.
We have tried hard to promote the ICO but did not get a prize and as a bounty hunter will definitely feel very disappointed with this condition.
I think this is a consequence of a bounty hunter but this has become a risk, and every job must have a risk that must be faced.
We hope that in the future there will be no more fraud in the ICO.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 24, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
Indeed, right now we can see a large number of ico and bounty programs, and of course there are fraudulent projects. But the main thing here is to understand that fraudsters do not always show themselves immediately. Even after a thorough check of one or another ico, it can be concluded that they are honest and at the last moment they can simply disappear with the collected money. This has already happened more than once. Of course, there are frank scam projects that initially look very doubtful. There are also ico, which simply underestimated their capabilities and could not successfully complete their ico, in which case they simply return the invested funds to their participants. What do bounty program participants do, of course try to avoid scam projects as much as possible, but unfortunately, as I wrote above, it cannot always be possible to identify that a particular project is scam.
Activity: 280
October 24, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Bounty hunters can never be completely sure that they are advertising a normal project. They are not responsible for the fact that thanks to their advertising can be a promotion scam project. If the Bounty Hunter continues to advertise the project after the project is officially found to be fraudulent, then he is responsible for this.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 24, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

I experienced promoting 3 scam project as a bounty hunter and as an investor and I regret doing this, almost lost a friend when he invests on a project that I recommend that end up a scam site and he did not get most of his investment, I double check if the ICO is for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
Nobody can expect that the project turns scam. Even if you investigated the project, nobody can guarantee that this project will reach its soft cap. It is hard to take part in ICOs and the moment and we hope that the market will recover and we will see different and better ICO stats.
Activity: 294
October 24, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Sometimes managers may promote several projects without even knowing that they will be scammed. Usually they got paid in fiat or ETH, so they do not really care about that.
Pages:
Jump to: