Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 27. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Yes it really happens all the time ! As a bounty hunter , I already have an experience on promoting scam projects. Our first objective on doing bounties is to make money but  we don't take actions on choosing the right bounty. At first, we can't detect whether the bounties we had joined is scam or not , we can conclude it already when it tooks a long time to work or participate in their community. So , it is better to research first about the project/s before joining.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:50:54 AM
For me 99% of ICO or bounty is a waste of time and $$$...
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 07:24:50 AM
Yep its a problem so me as a bounty hunter everytime join  bounty try find more info about project as its not a problem just to share info about scams but to be avoid scams as they will not pay us too its problem for all.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
October 03, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
Yep! I experience to promote some ico scams but for me somehow i collect some ico scams that i received for remembrance that i finally done their bounty program.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
Now the bounty mechanism is working that way: if you could not recognize scam project you will earn very small amount of money or even nothing. So the good bounty hunter never participates in scam projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is true. There were some projects, that not seemed to be a scam and there were a lot of good people promoting them. It is always said, if you are a bounty hunter and is simply doing your job and at the end, you motivated people to invest in scam.  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 03, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
I think all of the bounty hunters need to give a hand to eliminate the scam projects which are hidden perfectly. Moreover, continously updating your knowledge about crypto, blockchain and ICO is still the best way to defend against those bad project.
Good luck and wish you can find a good bounty program.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
Bounty Hunters Problems are getting bigger on every posponed failed ICOs.
I think ICO investments are re-shaping. Now investors are looking for established project.
And for bounty hunters its really not good at all. Projects being postponed and they work over 6 months for payment.
Activity: 71
October 03, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
indeed. cause we cannot determine whether the project legit or a scam in the beggining. but as a bounty hunter we need to fulfill our work even though we have no assurance that we will get paid. thats the life of a bounty hunter we are risk takers.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 03, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
It's hard to see all the details of the project, and even more so if you have a lot of them, so it is possible that sometimes bounty hunters promote fraudulent projects.  But the goal is to promote normal projects in order to get your profit for it ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 03, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

There are no exemptions to the scammers that even the most safest person can be victimized so what more about us hunters who only wanted to gain income from hunting projects

And this scammers are experts in all aspect of taking advantage of others so expect more to come as you are joining many project in future
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 03, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

This is normal, because we cannot predict every project motives, the best thing to do is to minimize the project we promoted or you need to carefully evaluate every project you promoted, first things first is the project they will do, if there is a demand of that project in the community, or this is necessity to do it.

Goodluck mate.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
Usually we (bounty hunters) do not know a fraudulent ICO or not. If the project was fraudulent, then I doubt that we would support it, because no one will pay us for our work.
Activity: 413
October 03, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
Bounty hunters also suffer from scams like investors. We do a crazy amount of work to advertise a project and then we are not paid for it. We do not advertise scam. Just often projects are dying in the middle of the road. Maybe because of a bad team. The reasons are many
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
sometimes someone doesn't know about ico or a scam project. all just trying to work until ico ends. Sometimes scam projects can be known at the time IOO ends. it's hard to determine between good and paid projects.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
it is difficult to distinguish good projects and scams. because not necessarily what we are promoting is good. so I appeal to the prize hunters who will participate in a project to re-examine and analyze before joining in.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 03, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

If you are greedy people that want to earn all of the money, probably you will promote a scam ico project because you don't read anything and only see the reward then promote the project. But if you are careful people a small precentage will happen like that.
I agree with your perspective. Many bounty hunters just seek for the reward and not having the idea in what kind of project is he promoting. Being a bounty hunter will not surely make you a profit or anything , Its by chance now specially because most of the ICO now is somehow not being successful during the crowd sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

If you are greedy people that want to earn all of the money, probably you will promote a scam ico project because you don't read anything and only see the reward then promote the project. But if you are careful people a small precentage will happen like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
We seem to experience this kind of thing every month, because we can't accurately analyze the true and false of the bounty activities!
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
hello mate. you really cannot detect what's legitimate project and what's not. and if you did not carefully research the project you are going to join in to or study it thoroughly you will end up promoting scam projects to scam people all around. and wasting you time promoting it without getting paid. so be very vigilant choosing projects. cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: