Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 23. (Read 3933 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 04, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Its an inevitable thing as a bounty hunter which you would really experience on promoting an scam ICO even though we don't like to do such thing but as a participant we wont really able to know the situation if
it would tend to scam out in the end of the sale.No one really knows even scam projects tends out to be very real which do really deceives.Even myself didn't able to save where I do experience such thing
even how hard you do make research there would always a possibility.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
It is true. Imagine, if you believe in a project. They have a great idea, detailed whitepaper and an amazing community. Due to the market situation, they cannot achieve their soft cap. They do not refund any investors and bounty hunters. As a result, a ban experience of promoting bad project. Angry
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
I have experience to promote about Scam project. It's fully impossible to reject all Scam project. We all need some experience to deeply know good project.
of course, some even now there are many projects that are actually scams. it will make a bounty hunter like us very annoyed. there are several more obstacles, where the project pays but there has never been a market until now, it will only be arrived at the wallet. doesn't this kind of thing make us Bounty Hunter also feel very disappointed? but what can I do, I think this is a risk that we have to face.
Activity: 756
October 04, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
I have experience to promote about Scam project. It's fully impossible to reject all Scam project. We all need some experience to deeply know good project.
Activity: 602
October 04, 2018, 11:31:51 AM
That is the very first problem to all bounty hunters like me, but luckily i have never been experience scam and hopefully it will never do. And i never let scammers to victim me either. Bounty hunter's problem are also when no token will be created and no token distribution as well, maybe did not hit the cap.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Yeah that is actually part of every investor's life. Bounty hunters invest their time and effort so that was less risks compared to people who take part on presales or the like. As a bounty hunter, I experienced being unpaid due to failed projects and some projects paid me with their tokens but has no value. I think the best thing to do with this kind of failure is that projects must undergo escrow of funds here in this forum in Ethereum or Bitcoin enough to pay bounty hunters if something bad is going to happen just to make sure bounty hunter's safety and also to eliminate  scammers.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
I have already got plenty of expertise in bounty management, however i'll ne'er participate in scam comes or advertise them. name is a lot of vital, although, of course, within the conditions of most participants namelessness it goes by the margin
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
I often experience ICO promotions that end with SCAM, basically a bounty hunter can't know for sure which project is good or just a scam, when they start promoting it the Bounty Managers should be more selective in accepting an offer to promote an ICO in this forum .
Activity: 231
October 04, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
Some of the most problem of the bounty hunters like us is finding/choosing a good ICO and promoting it because many ICO are scam so our time wastes when the ICO that we've join is scam. One of the most problem of the bounty hunters is checking the ICO or the bounty campaign if it was a really good campaign and not a scam.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
Yes, Actually i'm always experience on that i'm promoting of their project but till the end they are not totally given me a bounty rewards. They are to many in here now are scam so we must be careful and research always.
Activity: 244
October 04, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
Yes that's true. Because eventhough you do not want tojoin with ICO which are scam, you still cannot identify easily if they are really a scam or the legit one. It is very hard to do. Well I guess we cannot prevent that from happening.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
Many times bounty hunters faces lots of problem. When they participated in any bounty, they are surely check the duration of the campaign , but after the month bounty will extended to more 1 to 2 months. according to me, this is a vague information. many times, managers of campaign is so lazy through out the campaign then also hunters got irritated.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
October 04, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
For a bounty hunter it is very difficult to understand whether the project is scam or not.
Often bounty managers do not understand that a project is a scam, they do not understand it because there is a technical scam.
There were many such examples in my practice.
October 04, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
It is the risk of our work as a gift hunter. I have experienced it too. If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there is a possibility that you will promote fraudulent projects too. I admit it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign for now, so do a detailed analysis and also examine the background of the project that you are going to promote. so you don't promote scam ICO projects.
October 04, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
If you are poorly versed in ICO projects, then of course you can become a distributor of fraudulent projects.  And there is such a group of bounty hunters who do not care what projects to distribute!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
October 04, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

I don't think you have to focus on the problem on the bounty, your job is just to do what the campaign rules and seek experience. basically, the rest you see later instead. prioritize looking for education about trade education, especially investment
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

That's true and even if they will give you the token as reward if those developer will not get listed in exchanges then this is still consider as failed project. Better to do your own research those ICO before participating their bounty to not waste your time and efforts with those scam projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
Of course, bounty hunters are more experienced and try to promote only good projects. But mistakes do happen, and bounty hunters can promote scammers, unknowingly. After all, now a lot of scams, and these scammers are increasingly careful approach to their fraud.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
Yes. I have experience a lot of bounties that were a scam because their ICO just ran away with all the money. Also, there are bounties that takes a while for bounty hunters to get paid so I am assuming that it will be a scam as well. The strategy is to make sure that you are productive and joining as many bounties as you can.
copper member
Activity: 728
October 04, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
In my own observation, Almost the whole thing turned into felt. it's miles already a danger and absolute confidence already many human beings realize approximately this. people who nonetheless cannot apprehend how they are able to order this hatred and avoid it. once in a while analysis alone isn't sufficient in this situation and it takes loads of references as properly
Pages:
Jump to: