Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 25. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
October 04, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
It's hard to see all the details of the project, and even more so if you have a lot of them, so it is possible that sometimes bounty hunters promote fraudulent projects.  But the goal is to promote normal projects in order to get your profit for it ...
Nobody would purposely promote fake or scam ICO, you wouldn’t like to waste your whole time working on something and not getting paid at last. Just like freelancers… I can remember one of my friends who is a freelancer and was given a project to work on freelancer.com website.

The project was worth a big amount of money and after he spent Close to a month working on it, he realize it was a scam and they never paid him. Scam is everywhere and not only in cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
That can happen to anyone, but some people has luck on their side and they have never experienced it ever since they got into bounty hunting. But it is not only all about luck you also need to research what you’re about wasting your time on, to know whether it’s a scam or not. Especially this time around that they have extended the time at which people are getting paid after running bounties.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
Probably yes, if you can have the timing to join in the ico and promote a scam ico, then surely you can get scammed. Sometimes, it is not called scam, but when the ico project don't met with the softcap, they also will stop the ico.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 03, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
I've been participating in bounty campaigns for a long time. In 2018, my project selection was very difficult. the fraud is too much. speculation and pumping are done before and after the ICO.

With the current circumstances that ICO's are getting difficult with raising money, it is a bigger problem for bounty hunters. The time who they put is very much and it is important that they get rewards for their work.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
I've been participating in bounty campaigns for a long time. In 2018, my project selection was very difficult. the fraud is too much. speculation and pumping are done before and after the ICO.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 03, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
I never thought about promoting an ICO project that was said to be a scams. All I know is that the participants are doing their work and hope to get rewards or prizes. And I don't think anyone wants to experience fraud, because the work is not rewarded.
Activity: 714
October 03, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
I think that if you carefully select ICO projects you can avoid that situation when you will be promoting fraudulent projects. To do this, study the white paper, pay attention to the team of this project, check the rating of this project for example on the ICOBench website. This way you can reduce the risk of participation in a fraudulent ICO to a minimum, although the probability of being mistaken always exists.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
October 03, 2018, 05:11:23 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

It depends really. Some bounty hunters don't really care, those are normally the ones who use bots or a lot of alt accounts to spam messages.

Others do their job under the specifications without looking too much at the project itself.

And the third group is like the second one but look at sites who promote legit ICOs and work with them. That way the chance of promoting a scam instead of a valuable ICO is really low. Depends if the site itself makes a mistake and you can decide whether you want to research or not.

You can also take a look at the project behind it if you care and choose a legit one which could be useful for society also if successful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
I'm thinking that everyone can make a mistake and even if carefully examined the project. Fraudulent projects today are able to deftly adjust to a promising project.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 04:54:47 PM
Certainly. Now a lot of scams and find a good project now is a problem. But if you take it seriously, you can pass the fate of being deceived. It is necessary to study the project before taking part in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I try to choose projects carefully, analyze them and share views with other Bounty hunters in order to minimize or exclude fraudulent projects. For now, we managed to avoid such projects, though there're still interesting projects which cannot collect softcap(

A good way to know if I have the ability to achieve the highest soft-cap. It's your community's participation to find out how they discuss, and the big investors that the team lists on their website.
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

I try to choose projects carefully, analyze them and share views with other Bounty hunters in order to minimize or exclude fraudulent projects. For now, we managed to avoid such projects, though there're still interesting projects which cannot collect softcap(
Activity: 770
October 03, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
currently there are too many projects or ico scams, even a bounty hunter will have difficulty promoting the project, because we will have a hard time distinguishing between scam projects and really serious ones. and there are no specific traits found in the ico scam.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
Of course, I had met a friend who was involved in a rogue airdrop and was banned by the BCT within a month, which was relatively light! We should be careful when learning about a project!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

So, promote a scam ico is not bounty hunter mistake at all..

I won't be so sure.
There are people here who sure that when you participating in promo campaign you start to bear the same responsibility as the developers. You can disagree with this or argue but such people are here and they are quite aggressive^^
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
something like this can happen, unfortunately, that one unintentionally works for a scam. but as soon as you realize it is a scam, you should stop it immediately.
copper member
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

I have supported several ICO project and there are few of these was accused of being a scam but honestly I have no knowledge at the beginning and it is too late when I was learned that it is a scam.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
Participation in bounty campaigns gave me a great experience. When I first learned about cryptocurrencies, the first stage of my joining the crypto community was investing in ICO. Now I would not have made those unreasonable investments in questionable projects, as over time I gained a little experience in identifying unscrupulous projects. And now, thanks to constant practice (participation and analysis of bounty campaign projects) I began to spend much less time on the analysis.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 03, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

You will never know before ico was truly proven to be a scam, especially if you have never researched, analyzed to ensure that ico is truly feasible in terms of progress in the future, prodruk and technology can be an option of its choice.
and if you have knowledge about investing, especially always reading white paper you can avoid scam projects.
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
Yeah it's a gamble when your a bounty Hunter you will not now which bounty will be successful
the gift of bounty is income, for every person who follows the bounty program, we must be able to choose a good bounty and a bounty that is scam,
many bounty hunters but now we have to be a lot of patience because the bounty also requires time to be traded or listed on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: