Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 22. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 06, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
I, as a bounty hunter, did not always dare to promote their ICO before I first saw the development of the ICO. Who knows the ICO I am promoting is a scam. However, my positive attitude as a bounty hunter against ICO remains.

It is enough to take a responsible approach to choosing a bounty campaign for the project. Study the project and its team in as much detail as possible. This will give you the assurance that you will not advertise scammers.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
Unfortunately now a lot of scams and its hard to find a good project. There are great chances that you will come across a scam project. To avoid this, you need to carefully study the projects, but unfortunately, it does not give guarantees.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
There is indeed a possibility for that, but a thorough analysis of the project may eliminate most of the risk of doing that. But if you are careless or clueless when it comes to bounty hunting, you will sooner or later step on a mine called a scam project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
If we consider this from the point of view of statistics, the chances are very high that when working with a large number of projects there will be fraudulent projects. Projects suspected of scam publishes in a special branch of marlboroza – for example:
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46044151
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46156364
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46293181
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45632893
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44674844
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43911247

Watch his message before joining the bounty company and you'll be fine Wink
Activity: 218
October 06, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
Although I have not met with scammers, but I know that they are in the market very much. I think it all depends on what kind of Manager you will work with.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
The task of bounty hunters is to attract as many people as possible to the project that they promote and make money on it themselves. But it happens that the developers are cheating and do not pay us anything
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 06, 2018, 07:57:45 AM
There are many scam projects out there now, its very easy to promote a scam project, without knowing its scam if proper investigation is not done. The fact that many icos hit softcap in this bearish proves there are several fake Ico's already.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
October 06, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Certainly. Now a lot of scams and find a good project now is a problem. But if you take it seriously, you can pass the fate of being deceived. It is necessary to study the project before taking part in the bounty campaign.
Careful study of where you are putting your time into is one thing every bounty hunter should always do. However, these days, bounty hunters are always very lazy to want to go into the details of a project and they really care less to want to know how they can at least take advantage of the good projects out there and all they care about is how to just pick any coin or token that comes their way, and whichever one turns out to be fine or not, is their luck.

That to me is even unethical. Every bounty hunter has a part to play and this is the reason why a lot of people keep complaining they have only been investing in scam projects over the years. How wouldn't you, when you do not do due diligence?
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
If you are fishing, sometimes trash will be caught in the gear. In any case, there are successes and failures. The ICO market was full of scammers in 2017, now there are not so many of them, but they still are and will be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 04, 2018, 12:46:44 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Yes, of course we will meet a scam bounty project if we don't do the research first. to avoid it is quite easy, but sometimes these scammers are very clever to make their project looks real and legit.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
I, as a bounty hunter, did not always dare to promote their ICO before I first saw the development of the ICO. Who knows the ICO I am promoting is a scam. However, my positive attitude as a bounty hunter against ICO remains.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 12:43:10 PM
There's a big chance for a Bounty Hunter to encounter a Scammed ICO project. what I'm doing to avoid that kind of project is; first, if the previous bounty campaign that I joined was not a scam, I will then ask the manager if they have an upcoming ICO project again. if none, then I will ask my friend who taught me about cryptocurrency. in this way, I can avoid those scam projects.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Indeed, the main problem is they can promote scam and fraudulent project. They need to choose very carefully bounty campaigns to avoid scam project also to avois disappointment in every actions they did..
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
It's possible to encounter a scam ico but if you analyze and study an ico before joining the bounty program there's a big possibility to spot a suspicious ico and you can easily avoid it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
There is a lot of problems when you are a bounty hunter first the right ICO to be joined and must be legit. And Initially, when bounty programs were new, the bounty hunters were small in number but were able to drive and connect with a large number of ICO investors in their community resulting in many successful ICOs in terms of funds raised. And the main problem of a bounty hunter is that when his rank is not qualified in the ICO project that he wanted to join.
Activity: 686
October 04, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Agree to some people above, you need to chose carefully what you're promoting, DYOR before campaigning for a specific project or end up not getting paid and sometimes you'll get that red trust for promoting such scam. It's not easy to see but there are some indicators that could help you distinguish legit from not.  
Activity: 476
October 04, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Yah. Having investigated it, we can unknowingly promote fraudulent projects. There are actually so many scam projects ... We can only try to find out more
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 04, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
Not every bounty hunter can immediately identify scammers.It seems to me that each of us has come across this. The main thing to be careful, because you can dye the trust on the forum for what you are promoting fraudulent project after its exposure. So the always follow the news.

That is why it is always good to be alerted with latest information regarding bounty campaign which you are promoting. because their will always be warning through DT members about stopping the promotion of scam projects. Even if the project is good delivering the bounty coins is too late that the price of the project goes so low that the profit of the bounty becomes useless.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 04, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
Not every bounty hunter can immediately identify scammers.It seems to me that each of us has come across this. The main thing to be careful, because you can dye the trust on the forum for what you are promoting fraudulent project after its exposure. So the always follow the news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
The biggest problem is that projects do not pay, even if they pay, they do not go to the  exchange and team is not working
Pages:
Jump to: