Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 29. (Read 3963 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
because now there are so many scam projects, we as bounty hunters also often help the project, but in reality they don't think about how the bounty hunter lives, so now be careful when there are new projects so that later we won't be fooled by fake projects
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
October 02, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
Have seen few projects where after research my final verdict was 'good', and it still turned out to be bad.

My suggestion is to do bounty campaigns from well known bounty managers here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
I experienced this so many times, what I do to limit this case is researching about the project I'd join and their potential if they can survive and make a funds in ICO.

Mostly all those bounty hunter who always promote scam are those who didn't read before joining the bounty.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
It is indeed a project this scam is the most annoying thing for bounty hunters. How not, when we've struggled, but instead worked on the bounty project that followed was a project that was a scam. then this will be very disappointing for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 02, 2018, 11:23:08 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

yeah!! because of lack research about the project, and of course most projects are scam, so maybe i conclude most people here in forum are getting scam or experienced that too, including me of-course.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 11:20:21 PM
Yes i had been trapped on that scam bounty, but i makes that as learning, so that in the future i won't get trapped in that kind of bounty again.
So there will be nothing wasted, even from a bad experience.
Activity: 770
October 02, 2018, 11:19:38 PM
find a scam I guess almost everything has already been felt. This is already a risk and no doubt a lot of people already know about this. people who have yet to understand is how to be able to indicate this scam and how to avoid it. sometimes analysis alone is not enough in this case and it takes a lot of references as well. at least if ever come across a scam would be able to learn from it and can avoid it on later.
Activity: 188
October 02, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
before following an ico to campaign for it, it's better to check the website first, what the future will be.
Whether the sales are good or not, the team is always active.
some of that can be a little sure that an ico is a scam or not.
indeed I myself have experienced it, have followed it from the beginning to the end, but it ends with a scam
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 02, 2018, 11:07:15 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
You have to do research with the bounty that you join. Most of the bounty hunters that don't research are prone to promote scam ICOs.

They just look at the stakes or amount of tokens allocated and they will apply without any further notice of what project they are promoting. If you are a truly bounty hunter then you have to set standards too on what projects you are going to support and promote.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 02, 2018, 10:52:28 PM
We did see that at this time many projects that scam. This has to be the scariest threat for the bounty hunter. and I myself also find project and join in the scam. certainly it feels very disappointed.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
This is certainly a big problem.
Not only do i don't make money because of the scam projects, but i also feel responsible for promoting scam projects and damaging others.
We need to be more careful when we participate in the bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 10:32:56 PM
nope.
first you will get red trust from mod. second people won't believe what you said. and if they can scam investor do you think they will pay money for you?

sometimes we dont know if an ico is a scam or not but we still continue to promote them , not all will get a negative trust but only the campaign manager that manages the campaign because he is only responsible for accepting a scam project without doing a research if the ico is trully llegit or not . there are also campaigns that pay their participants but after some time , they will turn unto scam . ive witnessed that scenario many times before .

there is also case that a campaign manager is only the scammer because he did hold the funds but he dont pay it for his participants . which can rarely occur .
Activity: 770
October 02, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
i've met those scam project several times. I've ever got know at the middle of campaign and there are also happen that i late knowing that the project is scam.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
October 02, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
nope.
first you will get red trust from mod. second people won't believe what you said. and if they can scam investor do you think they will pay money for you?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 02, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
that is something that is commonly experienced by bounty hunters, and the main problem is that the project does not pay and processes the token list to the exchanger very long. currently the bounty hunters must be more patient in facing this situation.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 09:51:35 PM
At present I am always careful in choosing projects in bounty campaigns. Because I have been involved in fraudulent projects and have not been paid. Because many new projects have sprung up, making it difficult for me to determine a bounty project that is really good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
well it is true especially when you are new and don't know anything yet. today there are a lot of scam bounties so if you don't search carefully you can be a victim. there are many tips and guides here in the forum following it can reduce joining a scam bounty.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 09:37:20 PM
Yes you are correct we cannot avoid the circumstance that promote a scam ICO which it already known once it was done the campiagn program.And i could say, that was the hardest things or experience being a bounty hunters. Which all your efforts and a time are spend on it and in the end you will nothing.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 02, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

As a bounty hunter sometimes we cannot avoid to promote a scam projects,there are projects that is difficult to trace we will know in the end that the project we participate is scam,so what I'm doing to avoid scam project I'll make a properly research and I am always reading in the scam accusation thread if I see the project I participate is reported as a scam project I will directly leave it.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 02, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
What is the correlation between them? I think no bounty hunter wants to promote a scam ICO. What he will get from promoting a scam ICO. Yes, absolutely gets nothing. The problem is not all bounty hunters really smart to analyze an ICO. Since many scam ICOs, so it's possible for every single of bounty hunter experiences it. However, it is not a must.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: