Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 24. (Read 3963 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
I did promoted at least one scam project in recent 3 month. but I stopped doing it after I noticed that it is scam. And I'm sure that I did everything right.
I have such problems so far. All projects paid me a token in a given volume. My problem with bounty is that I want to translate theme to my language, but among the translators so much competition. I do not know much English, but because of the competitors I can't begin to work and make my portfolio. I know for sure that the translation of the bounty of the branches or the ICO pay good money on this forum.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 09:45:16 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Your not are real bounty hunter if you not experience to promote a scam project this happen to me many times before and its not easy to avoid them, because now a days many bounty projects are scam and its not good for us, hope that bitcointalk forum make a step to eliminate all of the fake projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
The problem with the bounty hunter is that they get a penny that they can not sell, so they sell pennies at very cheap prices, which makes it hard for us to sell a penny at high prices. they are always dumping.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

There is a possibility. Especially that bounty hunters are attracted to high staking campaign. Sometimes without checking the project if it is a scam, they would just join and at the same time promote the project. In this situation, the bounty hunters are part of the scam project. That is why it ia very important to know everything about the project before joining one.
Activity: 644
October 04, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Yes! That was true and you did not know that you are promoting a scam ICO project. When I joined some bounty campaigns before I did not have any idea for it, at the end of the campaign I realized that it was a scam ICO because they did not pay me back and they say that there project was not success thats why they did not compensate all the member.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 04, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

It not impossible to happen especially now because scams are everywhere and scams are growing its number. Before, there less scams so less chance but last year when bitcoin increases its price as well as alts, there so many different shit campaigns arise and I've been in a shit project. I got nothing. To be honest, it is really hard for me to pick now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 04, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Yes, it's normal that even the true bounty hunter experience that will promote a scam ico, but sometimes a several bounty hunter they do some research before they participate their project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 04, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
I did promoted at least one scam project in recent 3 month. but I stopped doing it after I noticed that it is scam. And I'm sure that I did everything right.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 04, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Definetly we could not set aside those experience sometimes that we can promote a scam project ICO,because we thinks thats those project development  that we participate are genuine and legit,but in the end we could notice thats project we promote are scam,so being a bounty hunters these are some problem that we encounter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
Unfortunately, this is a bad event everyone can experience. Bounty hunter, no matter how much the research done in advance about the project, it is understood after some projects are scam.
its become our risk when working in bounty campaign.not all of campaign was good project and give us reward, but some them was scam projects.
Activity: 518
October 04, 2018, 08:32:53 AM
I think it is common to the bounty hunters that's why I am very careful of participating any ICO's to support their campaign and even it is too long now I really make my choice of ICO's to participated is really a legit one. And I think most of campaign that we can really trust is in the trust in your reading and researching of it here.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
These problems have always existed and I think they have become accentuated with the hype of ICOs, so it's important to always do a good research and understand as much as you can and ask for information before any participation! The bounties hunters sometimes don't even know what they are divulging, they don't problems or at least they have less blame than the creators of the projects.
Activity: 238
October 04, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
I wouldn't help a crook. The problem is that I'm not yet experienced enough to distinguish scammers from honest developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
AS a Bounty hunter one always came across scam projects & also promote scam projects as it is hard to say that project is scam in starting, as the whitepaper & roadmap are so well designed that it look genuine. But by good research you can differentiate between scam & genuine project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
October 04, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Even if you are an experienced Bounty Hunter, you still have a chance to run into a fraudulent project. Of course, this happens much less frequently than with beginner hunters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
I usually am quite good with evulating the ICOs ,maybe because i just do not go for any ICO which has any red flags at all.
So no,i havent promoted scams ICOs.
Few pointers:
1) Dont go for ICOs whos bounty payment are prormoted as huge.
2) dont go for icos who tell you that you are geting a big return every month or so.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
Unfortunately, this is a bad event everyone can experience. Bounty hunter, no matter how much the research done in advance about the project, it is understood after some projects are scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
inadvertently all must experience fake projects, there are even successful projects that reach their hardcap target for a week or two there is still interaction with hunters and investors, after that they disappear,
so every fake project doesn't immediately succeed so they disappear, some are still interacting with everyone not long ago, so fake projects are also very difficult to detect early on,
just be careful in searching for the bounty and find out about who and what is the purpose of the project,
Activity: 410
October 04, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
A good bounty in my opinion now depends on how we choose the campaign and if we follow the crowd it will be successful and go well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
October 04, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
Bounty hunter's must be careful on choosing a project they promote because if they promoted a scam and someone invest with it they will be the one who will blame by that people who invested in that specific project.

There are lots of scam projects a good bounty hunter will be responsible on their own moves.
Pages:
Jump to: